• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting him to put up bigger numbers. Looked like his UCLA days one big play and a lot of failed drives.

Punt,punt,punt,punt....

Tbh if not for the fumble for a TD the Cards came dangerously close to choking. The Int by your back up QB sealed it. Definitely not impressed with Rosen so far. Roughing call is helping him. By limiting his contact and extending drives. But he's still on par with my evaluation

Should have an easy week against the Vikes D next week. They look off
Stick to the amateurs. It's suits you better.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, any other QB with 5 turnovers by his D and none by his O would have dominated. he barely even completed a pass after their first throw. he is absolutely horrendous.
You don't know football.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of us needs to pay attention to college football and NFL. Im afraid you are not onjective enough. To make a proper evaluation
“Grammar guy” strikes again. So pathetic

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Grammar guy” strikes again. So pathetic
Thats not grammar thats lack of attention to detail. And hysterical I actually had to bypass autocorrect for that to read as onjective....

I get it you're biased and want to believe. But being objective and basing my evaluation on facts. Ive been spot on. You're D bailed Rosen out today. Kinda like he needs the roughing call because he's fragile and needs help extending drives. Just be happy they avoided playing him one game against the Rams and the majority of the Bears game he choked away. He's got another struggling defense next week. Vikes looked awful today let Philly right back in the game. I'm expecting a better game from Rosen than today he gave the niners a fighting chance

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not grammar thats lack of attention to detail. And hysterical I actually had to bypass autocorrect for that to read as onjective....

I get it you're biased and want to believe. But being objective and basing my evaluation on facts. Ive been spot on. You're D bailed Rosen out today. Kinda like he needs the roughing call because he's fragile and needs help extending drives. Just be happy they avoided playing him one game against the Rams and the majority of the Bears game he choked away. He's got another struggling defense next week. Vikes looked awful today let Philly right back in the game. I'm expecting a better game from Rosen than today he gave the niners a fighting chance

I’m just glad the Cardinals don’t have a quarterback as bad as Derek Carr.

That would suck

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just glad the Cardinals don’t have a quarterback as bad as Derek Carr.

That would suck
Raiders could get a better QB than either in the next two drafts......At least they didn't make a bad trade and reach on Carr tho.....

Btw comparing your team to the raiders isn't a good thing :dhd:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders could get a better QB than either in the next two drafts......At least they didn't make a bad trade and reach on Carr tho.....

Btw comparing your team to the raiders isn't a good thing :dhd:

You wish

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onviously......:dhd:

Carr was a 2nd rd pick Y'all gave up 3 picks on a reach based on hype for Rosen. Cards got scared and stretched.Its not common the raiders get the better end of a trade.....
You like to make shit up. Keep it going skippy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like to make shit up. Keep it going skippy.
So you're saying Derek Carr was not drafted in the 2nd Round of the 2014 NFL draft?

And the Cardinals did not give up 3 picks when they reached on Rosen?

I can verify both....Thats called facts

You're spinning your wheels again.....projecting no factual data to refute my facts

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying Derek Carr was not drafted in the 2nd Round of the 2014 NFL draft?

And the Cardinals did not give up 3 picks when they reached on Rosen?

I can verify both....Thats called facts

You're spinning your wheels again.....projecting no factual data to refute my facts
You’re full of factual shit.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the fact that they swapped 1sr rounders.

Ya see, you’re full of factual shit.
Yeah that would be why it says Pick 15 their 3rd rd and 5th round picks :L Wow :dhd:

Rosen makes bad reads when teams play masked coverages fact...

giphy.gif

Got lucky here unlike the bad pick he threw when choked and all they needed was a FG.....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that would be why it says Pick 15 their 3rd rd and 5th round picks :L Wow :dhd:

giphy.gif

Got lucky here unlike the bad pick he threw when choked and all they needed was a FG.....
I’m not going to explaine it because you are too stupid to understand. Here’s a hint... what’s 1 subtracted from 3?

You’re full of shit. It can’t be argued.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to explaine it because you are too stupid to understand. Here’s a hint... what’s 1 subtracted from 3?

You’re full of shit. It can’t be argued.

Let me help you the Cardinals gave up their 1st round pick pick number 15 overall. As well as their 3rd and 5th round picks......The Raiders swapped their 1st rd pick and acquired two additional picks. Because the Cardinals got scared and reached on Rosen. Based on hype. Rather than keeping their picks and drafting an equal or better QB in the 2018 draft. Or a better QB in the upcoming drafts.The Raiders got the better end of the 1st rd swap with the better UCLA player in Miller.....

I think you have too much of a homer thing going on. To give be onjective in regards to Rosen. Thats kinda why you ignore the picks in the bears game. Really bad reads. As well as his college scouting report. How he kept the niners in the game today and was bailed out by the D.....

I get it rose colored goggles and all.....You want to believe you didn't get another Leinart....Just like you want to ignore the terrible reads. And I've only given you 2 of many gifs that show Rosens struggles reading legit defenses. When he wants to play that is....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me help you the Cardinals gave up their 1st round pick pick number 15 overall. As well as their 3rd and 5th round picks......The Raiders swapped their 1st rd pick and acquired two additional picks. Because the Cardinals got scared and reached on Rosen. Based on hype. Rather than keeping their picks and drafting an equal or better QB in the 2018 draft. Or a better QB in the upcoming drafts.The Raiders got the better end of the 1st rd swap with the better UCLA player in Miller.....

I think you have too much of a homer thing going on. To give be onjective in regards to Rosen. Thats kinda why you ignore the picks in the bears game. Really bad reads. As well as his college scouting report. How he kept the niners in the game today and was bailed out by the D.....

I get it rose colored goggles and all.....You want to believe you didn't get another Leinart....Just like you want to ignore the terrible reads. And I've only given you 2 of many gifs that show Rosens struggles reading legit defenses. When he wants to play that is....
You’re full of shit... again.

No matter how many times you say it, it will never be true

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Because he's young, inexperienced and immature.

I was one of the biggest Rosen fans out there, and even I said he would be bad if he had to play as a rookie. Jared Goff had a brutal start (which I called) too, but now he's great (which I also called).

Rosen will be fine by mid-2019.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re full of shit... again.

No matter how many times you say it, it will never be true
Let me simplify this for you

The cardinals gave up their 1st rd pick as well as their 3rd and 5th rd picks to move up 6 spots for 1 player rosen.

Thats three picks for 1 player you don't subtract 1...

The raiders gave up a 3rd rd pick for Bryant had they added a 5th that would be 2 picks....

You're deflecting...Cant say I blame you there are no actual facts to dispute my evaluation of Rosen. I would rather talk about something else too if I were you .....