• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen to start week 4.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate arguing with stupid people. You always seem to be me with experience.

Now can we put a bow on this pointless discussion?
Might help if you put away the shovel and read the posts you respond to before responding.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I value your opinion as much as nothing. You have proven you have zero ability to be objective, logical or even original. Did the experts get it right about Peyton Manning? Ya see, for every example you give I could give one as well. You act like your this brilliant scout. Like every player you evaluate turns out exactly as you saw it.

Why won’t you simply concede, Josh Rosen had a nice first start? I’ve said over and over he might not have another good game. However I will gve him credit when he does play well and I will let him have it when he doesn’t. You can’t/won’t do that. The only reason I can come up with is you simply hate him or you really don’t understand football.

Look up the definition for alleged. You clearly don’t understand what it means.
Is this an onjective opinion?:L :dhd:

Mayfield had a nice first start Rosen did not

Rosen is allegedly having a decent game against the "niners" Mayfield already had a better game game against as alleged "bette" roughing rule and all

And Darnold already had a better game with alleged weapons to work with

You should try to be more onjective....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rosen is allegedly having a decent game against the "niners" Mayfield already had a better game game against as alleged "bette" roughing rule and all

rosen isnt having a decent game he had a 75 yard td pass, then has 9 completions for 95 yards since

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When grammar guy strikes you know he’s getting owned.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rosen isnt having a decent game he had a 75 yard td pass, then has 9 completions for 95 yards since
Key word decent which isn't saying much in a league where Bortles outperformed Mahaommes. Rosen had decent games in college a few big plays and some garbage time stats for UCLA.Whenhe wanted to play.Looks like his D bailed him out today tho

Mayfield and Darnold both outperformed Rosen today. My draft evaluations have been spot on so far

1 Mayfield - Most NFL ready best in the draft
2 Darnold - highest upside

3 Rosen/Allen 50/50 busts

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key word decent which isn't saying much in a league where Bortles outperformed Mahaommes. Rosen had decent games in college a few big plays and some garbage time stats for UCLA.Whenhe wanted to play.Looks like his D bailed him out today tho

Mayfield and Darnold both outperformed Rosen today. My draft evaluations have been spot on so far

1 Mayfield - Most NFL ready best in the draft
2 Darnold - highest upside

3 Rosen/Allen 50/50 busts
Do you even watch football? Everything you post is contradicting what actually happened.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When grammar guy strikes you know he’s getting owned.
I dob't buy into BFL experts hype.i actually pay attention to details. I do the same when I evaluate players. I pay more attebtiob to how they perform. Kibda how I kbow you hit the B because its bext to the N on a keyboard......Allegedly :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even watch football? Everything you post is contradicting what actually happened.
Was a bad niners team playing with a back up QB. Within two points late in the game before the Cards won the game on a fumble return for a TD?

How many roughing the passer calls I know Y'all got at least one......

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a bad niners team playing with a back up QB. Within two points late in the game before the Cards won the game on a fumble return for a TD?

How many roughing the passer calls I know Y'all got at least one......

10 or so. Targeting is worse.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 or so. Targeting is worse.
Not even close. The worst part of targeting is the game ejection. I do agree it should be a 15 yard penalty nothing more.But the NFL said hold my beer on the roughing call. Theres a major difference between leaving your feet and making contact with a players head with the crown of the helmet. As opposed to not being able to make a form tackle or touch a QB. The NFL roughing rule makes it impossible to play defense. Which is corroborated with the inflated NFL stats. Avg QBs are putting 400 yard games consistently under the flag football rules in the NFL......Its really not close

You really should be thanking your D they bailed the cards out against a bad team playing a back up. Even more impressive in the roughing league......

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. The worst part of targeting is the game ejection. I do agree it should be a 15 yard penalty nothing more.But the NFL said hold my beer on the roughing call. Theres a major difference between leaving your feet and making contact with a players head with the crown of the helmet. As opposed to not being able to make a form tackle or touch a QB. The NFL roughing rule makes it impossible to play defense. Which is corroborated with the inflated NFL stats. Avg QBs are putting 400 yard games consistently under the flag football rules in the NFL......Its really not close

You really should be thanking your D they bailed the cards out against a bad team playing a back up. Even more impressive in the roughing league......
The D won it. No question.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, any other QB with 5 turnovers by his D and none by his O would have dominated. he barely even completed a pass after their first throw. he is absolutely horrendous.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, any other QB with 5 turnovers by his D and none by his O would have dominated. he barely even completed a pass after their first throw. he is absolutely horrendous.
You were right definitely gave the niners a fighting chance. Y'all almost pulled it off if not for the fumble TD

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were right definitely gave the niners a fighting chance. Y'all almost pulled it off if not for the fumble TD
I was shocked at how lost Rosen looks out there.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting him to put up bigger numbers. Looked like his UCLA days one big play and a lot of failed drives.

Punt,punt,punt,punt....

Tbh if not for the fumble for a TD the Cards came dangerously close to choking. The Int by your back up QB sealed it. Definitely not impressed with Rosen so far. Roughing call is helping him. By limiting his contact and extending drives. But he's still on par with my evaluation

Should have an easy week against the Vikes D next week. They look off

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was expecting him to put up bigger numbers. Looked like his UCLA days one big play and a lot of failed drives.

Punt,punt,punt,punt....

Tbh if not for the fumble for a TD the Cards came dangerously close to choking. The Int by your back up QB sealed it. Definitely not impressed with Rosen so far. Roughing call is helping him. By limiting his contact and extending drives. But he's still on par with my evaluation

Should have an easy week against the Vikes D next week. They look off

After you guys let go of each other junk, check this out... LOL

giphy.gif