• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton Suicide Watch

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^he actually is..........what a waste of talent,could have been an all-time great possibly

and anyone that puts his family through that is a POS...imo

PackageDelivery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that puts their family through being born with silver spoons?

No I know his past is Fucked up, but its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. You know how many addicts are out there running families on welfare, or if lucky, a decent $500 a week job? People like to say money isn't everything. But, its a huge, huge thing. One of the most important things in life, especially for an American. And josh has money.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was just talking about his earlier days......anyways he got his money and doesnt need to hit anymore....if you take away his hot start last year... he has been batting .231 for the last 5 months of baseball

it looks like he is done

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who is worse.

The pampered athlete.....

or his apologist.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No I know his past is Fucked up, but its not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. You know how many addicts are out there running families on welfare, or if lucky, a decent $500 a week job? People like to say money isn't everything. But, its a huge, huge thing. One of the most important things in life, especially for an American. And josh has money.

You're seriously mixed up. Good luck with your take on life. See how happy it makes you.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh yes. The tortured soul athlete with money to burn. Always a fun one to follow.

Remember Allen Iverson? He had 150 Million dollars given to him and after all that he said at his divorce hearing "I don't have money for a cheeseburger".

I have started to lose sympathy pretty quickly for anyone who has gripes who is getting paid as much as J Ham in this economy.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is getting kind of disjointed. And, though nobody asked, let me see if I can summerize and opine at the same time.

1) Money is not everything. Until you don't have enough to live on. Then, it is everything.

2) If you have a God given talent, and then choose to waste it in any way, then don't expect sympathy from those of us who could only dream of having said talent.

3) Hamilton is rich now. However, he could have been much more so, and, he could have saved his family a lot of grief if he could have had a better hold on his addiction from the get go. That he is trying very hard to make a better person and life now if all fine and good. However, the American sporting public never forgets.

Does that pretty well take care of this?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is getting kind of disjointed. And, though nobody asked, let me see if I can summerize and opine at the same time.

1) Money is not everything. Until you don't have enough to live on. Then, it is everything.

2) If you have a God given talent, and then choose to waste it in any way, then don't expect sympathy from those of us who could only dream of having said talent.

3) Hamilton is rich now. However, he could have been much more so, and, he could have saved his family a lot of grief if he could have had a better hold on his addiction from the get go. That he is trying very hard to make a better person and life now if all fine and good. However, the American sporting public never forgets.

Does that pretty well take care of this?

4) Hamilton is a douchebag and many get a chuckle at seeing him fail.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok he has that now. So what, give up?? What about pride and love for te sport??

Nick Swish-a perfect example-just loves the game and has fun doing it.

I don't see that from him.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Swish-a perfect example-just loves the game and has fun doing it.

Agreed. However, I think it would be better if he looked mad or sad after an error or K, as even then he is smiling his cheesy smile.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4) Hamilton is a douchebag and many get a chuckle at seeing him fail.

Understatement for me. I get aroused each time he strikes out and have multiple, screaming orgasms every time he grounds into an inning-ending double play.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. However, I think it would be better if he looked mad or sad after an error or K, as even then he is smiling his cheesy smile.

I like Nick Swisher allot. He's from the town my Grandparents live in (Parkersburg, WV) and is known and loved there. But I despises when players smile too much, especially after outs. Bobby "La Luche" Abreu was the WORST. One time at a Phillies vs. Padres game I had a great seat about 20 rows up just to the 3rd base side behind the plate and yelled at Abreu after striking out and grinning like a fucking Cheshire cat like he always does. "You just struck out, Bobby G. Quit grinning at the women fans and go sit down." In the on-deck circle he was literally searching the stands for hot women and making eye contact with them. Damn, I hated that ass.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. When he is on your team he is easier to handle. Other teams probably get sick of him quick.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally since the minute I posted this thread Asshole has gone 3-3 with a HR. :gaah:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit posting about him numb nuts.

When am I going to fuckin learn? I feel like Ralph Cramden right now. "Alice, I got a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mouth!" :rollseyes:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Astros!!!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read a few things on Josh... my honest opinion? i hope he stays ok... i know people who struggle with addiction but none as publically and openly as Josh has to deal with. He is a talent, but he is an addict. I truly wish the best for him.

but thats just me

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
he likes crown royal and the tootie.....