• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
browns want a 2nd rd pick 49ers looking to give a 4th. adam said browns have an ok offer on the table but dont know what team

Id meet them in the middle... a 3rd and they can have Mccoy back.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd rd for a guy that is 1 strike away, Nah

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd rd for a guy that is 1 strike away, Nah

Or we take a chance and draft rashaun woods, aj Jenkins, jj stokes, ... I don't want to continue the list or the trend. Make the trade

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gordon has top 5 receiver ability. He has shown a ton of potential already in is NFL career. And he is 22 yrs old.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pull the trigger if there only asking for a 2nd round pick. We don't know if manningham or crabs will be the same when they come back or if crabs even can even though reports look good.

With our uncertainty at WR again next yr and our inability to draft WRS we would be fools not to make the move. Of course one big red flag is his character issues. Isn't he one more incident from getting a lengthy suspension?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
3rd and some change like a 7th rounder would be the highest I would go.

Too many red flags to give up a 2nd and you also have to factor in that even if we make the trade he's still going to be limited early on because he would need to learn the playbook.

But his talent and the fact he's locked up until 2015 make him worth taking a shot on him with a 3rd rounder with a low round pick or two.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A 2nd for a guy who's 1 strike away!! Not worth it in my book. Yes he's shown potential already, but also stupidy. Probably that 3rd from the Titans @ best. He can really help us. But a year long suspension can really hurt us 2.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would pull the trigger if there only asking for a 2nd round pick. We don't know if manningham or crabs will be the same when they come back or if crabs even can even though reports look good.

With our uncertainty at WR again next yr and our inability to draft WRS we would be fools not to make the move. Of course one big red flag is his character issues. Isn't he one more incident from getting a lengthy suspension?

My understanding is that he's one more incident from being suspended for a year. And they usually give guys a mulligan before suspending them in the first place, so you're talking about two slip-ups in less than a year. That doesn't instill a ton of confidence that he'll keep his nose clean. I wouldn't do a second. It'd be tough to pass up a third, but I don't know...this team didn't do a great job of getting Aldon in line.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not the teams fault. That Aldon has a drinking problem. U gotta help yourself 1st. & glad that the young man is getting that help.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have shown for several years now they can't draft wrs. Not just Baalke even before him. If you trade a 2nd and he pans out you get a great wr. If he gets suspended a year that would be big blow but what happens if you use that second and the pick doesn't pan out. How many years do you lose on busted high pick?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it happen! Make it happen! Make it happen!

This has been my dream scenario, this guy is a legit #1 receiver and to pair him with Crabtree moving forward would be huge. mo

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So we give up the 2nd. & he gets suspended for nxt year. Is that not a wasted pick my guy?

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we give up the 2nd. & he gets suspended for nxt year. Is that not a wasted pick my guy?

It is. But I'm saying if you use the pick on a guy and he doesn't pan out you wasted a pick and how many years on him?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We spent a 1st on Aldon and he could get suspended for a year, does that make it a wasted pick? We gotta have faith that these guys can change, otherwise what is the point of re-signing Aldon?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not the teams fault. That Aldon has a drinking problem. U gotta help yourself 1st. & glad that the young man is getting that help.

Yes, to an extent. But I think the team could have taken a more aggressive approach with him, particularly given the sheer number of incidents he has been involved in over the past year. And that's precisely the reason they should be nervous about Gordon. How can we have faith that he'll get the help that he needs?

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I want JG as much as anyone. But just cnt give them a 2nd. Gotta take all his problems n2 the trade also.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We spent a 1st on Aldon and he could get suspended for a year, does that make it a wasted pick? We gotta have faith that these guys can change, otherwise what is the point of re-signing Aldon?

I have serious reservations about re-signing Aldon until and unless he's shown that he's willing to make the change. Let's see what happens when he gets back from rehab, but if they do a month, as I would expect, I want to see him back in a 90-day program during the offseason. Those are the only rehab programs that are truly effective.