• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon finishes rehab for a 4th time, wants back in the NFL

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a business and not sure how many companies allow their employees to smoke weed or drink alcohol. What is the Avg career of an NFL player 5-8 years? Your getting paid millions to perform on a high level, no pun intended. Put the shit down , make millions and then you can smoke your barins out for the next 50 years, fucking dopes. I don't smoke weed but the people I know that do, seem lethargic, slow and somewhat out of it. At least the other PED's enhance their performance. I think that's why Randy Moss took a lot of plays off, because of the weed puffing. Drink a lot of booze too makes you underperform and play like shit. LT was on the yayo, so that sped him you and not a depressant

I'm allowed to drink. Most are, just don't show up pissed for work.

You need to know a better sort of doper then.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really? Again I never smoked so answer me this. After smoking can you outside and do physical activity or play sports like if you didn't/ The guys I know mellow out and want to lounge. Let say a company offered me $5 mill or even a mill and I would have a 5 year contract, but couldn't have sex. I'll have blue balls but will put away maybe 5-20 mill and then party like a rock star and bang every chick or hooker afterwards I can, and have the dough-ray-me to do it

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? Again I never smoked so answer me this. After smoking can you outside and do physical activity or play sports like if you didn't/ The guys I know mellow out and want to lounge. Let say a company offered me $5 mill or even a mill and I would have a 5 year contract, but couldn't have sex. I'll have blue balls but will put away maybe 5-20 mill and then party like a rock star and bang every chick or hooker afterwards I can, and have the dough-ray-me to do it

I can pretty much do anything I want to. Tennis, golf, swimming laps, yard work, wood chopping. For as long as I choose to and I'm 62.

I even used to come home at lunch regularly after my swim (15 years ago or so), suck back a bomber or 2 and brush my teeth and go back to work. And I am a professional. Office job. Thinking required.

My wife didn't like it when I did that but it never affected my work. The only thing I worried about was my breath. But I'd double brush, then eat something as well. Nobody knew a thing. Plus any red eye could be blamed on my lap swimming at lunch.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fact in my current position the boss takes us out for lunch regularly and he himself has 3 or 4 crantinis.... While I have 3 or 4 pints............... The time keeper has 3 or 4 white wines, etc. And he pays......

He'd likely have a shit haemorrhage if I was smoking pot at lunch. And he's my age.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a business and not sure how many companies allow their employees to smoke weed or drink alcohol. What is the Avg career of an NFL player 5-8 years? Your getting paid millions to perform on a high level, no pun intended. Put the shit down , make millions and then you can smoke your barins out for the next 50 years, fucking dopes. I don't smoke weed but the people I know that do, seem lethargic, slow and somewhat out of it. At least the other PED's enhance their performance. I think that's why Randy Moss took a lot of plays off, because of the weed puffing. Drink a lot of booze too makes you underperform and play like shit. LT was on the yayo, so that sped him you and not a depressant
I have all my employees, including myself drug tested. I want folks that perform at peak efficiency.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be a crime that the league doesn't let these guys use cannabis for their pain on Sunday nights.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will that benefit the NFL?

Because it will get the players off all the pharma shit they are currently being pumped with that do nobody any good.

Plus they can drop all the silly expensive testing process, unless a guy becomes a problem.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

So you never have a beer at night? You tea total from Sunday night till Thursday night? And how is you can be certain that even if a guy is on something that he is not at his peak?

Under the influence is a really broad sword the way you wield it.

I can see it with a pilot. Maybe a heavy equipment operator.

But Joe Schmegle selling real estate, stocking shelves, building internet sites, etc. shouldn't have to be subject to that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it will get the players off all the pharma shit they are currently being pumped with that do nobody any good.

Plus they can drop all the silly expensive testing process, unless a guy becomes a problem.
:bullshit:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doubt it takes players off pharma shit, that will continue regardless.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you never have a beer at night? You tea total from Sunday night till Thursday night? And how is you can be certain that even if a guy is on something that he is not at his peak?

Under the influence is a really broad sword the way you wield it.

I can see it with a pilot. Maybe a heavy equipment operator.

But Joe Schmegle selling real estate, stocking shelves, building internet sites, etc. shouldn't have to be subject to that.
I'm an employer and am not in business to lose money because one of my employees is drunk or stoned.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an employer and am not in business to lose money because one of my employees is drunk or stoned.

You didn't answer my question. So anybody working for you can't do anything the day before they show up for work? Is that the example you are speaking to? No private life the night before from legal items like beer? And you impose that standard on yourself too?

Or is your concern they show up for work half in the bag?

Because I get the latter.

But not the former.