• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Gordon credits Tom Brady with aiding success.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did i say that was wrong exactly?
Other than you expected his turnaround nothing. Although someone did say that it hadnt exactly been a turnaround given the short time frame. I wish him well and hope he gets the help he needs. He was fun to watch

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than you expected his turnaround nothing. Although someone did say that it hadnt exactly been a turnaround given the short time frame. I wish him well and hope he gets the help he needs. He was fun to watch
of course we expected his turn around. he has been a model citizen and player here, until this report.

he was everything they asked for, with limited knowledge of the offense.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be me. I figured it was only a matter of time.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course we expected his turn around. he has been a model citizen and player here, until this report.

he was everything they asked for, with limited knowledge of the offense.
What in his past said he would be able to turn his life around? He stayed clean for maybe 9 or 10 games.

Saying he was everything they asked for is not true. I am sure they asked him to play the entire year and stay sober. He couldn't do it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in his past said he would be able to turn his life around? He stayed clean for maybe 9 or 10 games.

Saying he was everything they asked for is not true. I am sure they asked him to play the entire year and stay sober. He couldn't do it.
you are using a very board and misguided brush here.

you are pigeonholing a guy for his past, relative to substance abuse. so if you ever get caught driving drunk a couple times, you're ok with being judged on that...in perpetuity?
what about your past would say you were capable of doing better?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, can we now blame Brady for josh's failure?

Boy, I hope the answer is yes ......

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are pigeonholing a guy for his past, relative to substance abuse. so if you ever get caught driving drunk a couple times, you're ok with being judged on that...in perpetuity?
He has been a problem since he joined the league. You thought just because he joined the Pats he will suddenly change? You are being unrealistic.

Yes. I am ok being judged on a DUI because I know if I drink and drive I have to suffer the consequence. If I go out with the intention of drinking, I take Uber.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been a problem since he joined the league. You thought just because he joined the Pats he will suddenly change? You are being unrealistic.

Yes. I am ok being judged on a DUI because I know if I drink and drive I have to suffer the consequence. If I go out with the intention of drinking, I take Uber.
link to the bolded por favor?

and youre ok with being portrayed as a drunk for 2 mistakes?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
link to the bolded por favor?

and youre ok with being portrayed as a drunk for 2 mistakes?
I was (among other things) with just one mistake when I was in my mid 20's and it stuck with me for a long time. I turned my shit around and made a nice life for myself.

If Gordon stays away from the things that drag him down, he can do the same. Unfortunately, not in the NFL. You would think after the first suspension he might change considering what was at stake.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was (among other things) with just one mistake when I was in my mid 20's and it stuck with me for a long time. I turned my shit around and made a nice life for myself.

If Gordon stays away from the things that drag him down, he can do the same. Unfortunately, not in the NFL. You would think after the first suspension he might change considering what was at stake.
we share the same history it seems. i loved cocaine. loved it.

then i grew up. it took meeting the girl of my dreams to do it. that woke me up, fast. put it away. touched a couple times when she wasnt around for a bit. we're back together now.
i turned my shit around too. he will play in canada and try for a comeback by age 30. it wont happen.

biggest waste of WR talent i can recall.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caught driving drunk...a couple times? How many times does one have to drive drunk before they understand not to get behind the wheel when intoxicated?