• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jose Bautista just got punched in the face by Odor

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. My bad. Dude has done a solid job with our starters. I loved the homerism from our announcers too.

Doug Brocail.

Add his name to the list of about 50 others the Padres let go way too easily. He's a guy you keep in the organization for life (though I know he's a Tejan at heart).

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering how anyone in their right mind could think that was a sucker punch, then I looked and saw you are a Toronto fan so, there it is.

Not really, was an Expo fan but I guess I follow the Jays a little now by default.
It's a sucker punch because nobody has ever been punched on the paths before or at least not that I can remember. That would be a questionable punch even in the NHL where it happens much more often. Odor is a bitch sucker puncher. It's funny to me seeing everyone saying Jose was loading up a punch, he was probably loading up a push lol. Hey, I am all for turning MLB into the NHL. It's starting to resemble soccer IMO. These guys all grew up sliding hard into second and now they can't. The smelly Odor is probably going to get hammered by MLB in this one, it's a precedent. Unless of course MLB want's fighting in the game.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Rangers homer or a Blue Jays hater. I didn't mind the batflip in the playoffs (I am pro-batflips and fistpumps), in fact I thought it was awesome and that it was even appropriate in the moment. If there was any big time home run that deserved a big time pimping, that was one.

All that said, Bautista is a chest-puffing douche and twitter warrior. I don't think he "deserved" to get punched in the face, but given the way he's the Drake of baseball, that one was a long time coming.

Perfectly stated.

Didn't deserve it but man did he have it coming.

Beautiful punch!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Brocail.

Add his name to the list of about 50 others the Padres let go way too easily. He's a guy you keep in the organization for life (though I know he's a Tejan at heart).

Hopefully he'll help our bullpen get sorted out soon.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, was an Expo fan but I guess I follow the Jays a little now by default.
It's a sucker punch because nobody has ever been punched on the paths before or at least not that I can remember. That would be a questionable punch even in the NHL where it happens much more often. Odor is a bitch sucker puncher. It's funny to me seeing everyone saying Jose was loading up a punch, he was probably loading up a push lol. Hey, I am all for turning MLB into the NHL. It's starting to resemble soccer IMO. These guys all grew up sliding hard into second and now they can't. The smelly Odor is probably going to get hammered by MLB in this one, it's a precedent. Unless of course MLB want's fighting in the game.

That's not a sucker punch by any definition!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Odor hadn't landed the punch first, you would have seen Bitchtista land a punch on the base path.

So take your "poor us we gots a suckered punched" shit and cry to someone else!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was loading up after trying to seriously injure odor. Seeing it any differently is blatant homerism.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no such thing as a sucker punch that includes eye contact and immediately follows getting shoved. There was plenty of warning. Jose stepped into the ring and Odor didn't fuck around. That's not a sucker punch.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, nobody in the history of man was ever "sucker punched" while loading up a haymaker. Take that weak ass shit back to Canada, eh?

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey fans always like to tell you they're hockey fans like it makes them experts on fighting.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no such thing as a sucker punch that includes eye contact and immediately follows getting shoved. There was plenty of warning. Jose stepped into the ring and Odor didn't fuck around. That's not a sucker punch.

When two men are nose-to-nose, there's no such thing as a sucker punch. Odor rung his fuckin bell. :eek:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey fans always like to tell you they're hockey fans like it makes them experts on fighting.
I'm shocked Bautista didn't go nighty-night. Maybe the needle he stuck in his arm in the stall before the game helped?

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That punch might have looked pretty in a replay but Bautista didn't wobble a bit. If you're gonna swing on someone make sure the lights go out when you hit em .02

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Rangers homers.

Did I see Big Doug Brocail in the scrum for the Rangers? Love that guy!
Come on dude, Roidtista, Donaldson, and the rest of Team HGH run around bowing up and talking BS to every team in the league and then the smallest guy on the Rangers beats the shit out of Joey Bats and he wants to cry victim?
:wash:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When two men are nose-to-nose, there's no such thing as a sucker punch. Odor rung his fuckin bell. :eek:

Bautista thought he'd get away with bowing up and puffing his chest on a little guy, but like any bully crumbled like a stack of cards when challenged.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That punch might have looked pretty in a replay but Bautista didn't wobble a bit. If you're gonna swing on someone make sure the lights go out when you hit em .02

You're fucking joking, right? He was seeing fucking stars.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also love the Blue Jays talking shit about "leadership" and playing the game the right way, after they are the ones that started shit with the bat flip and the late slide. Rangers just finished it.

Oh, and plunking Prince on the very next pitch? WTF was that? Way to get yourself ejected, and your backup manager as well. Dumbshits.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The hell he didn't. He was on his heels and stumbling. Beltre caught him and thats the only reason he didn't go down and get stomped. Notice Buatista never once flailed for Beltre to let him go? He was just fine with being "held back".

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also love the Blue Jays talking shit about "leadership" and playing the game the right way, after they are the ones that started shit with the bat flip and the late slide. Rangers just finished it.

Oh, and plunking Prince on the very next pitch? WTF was that? Way to get yourself ejected, and your backup manager as well. Dumbshits.

Was gonna say, you're going to talk about playing "the right way" after trying to end a player's career? Fuck off with that shit.

Also loved the way Prince just laughed at getting plunked.