• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Love Time?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only GM that could pawn off AR is Howie. He's got a history of doing just that.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that if Green Bay actually tried to trade Rodgers, they could get a team like the Niners or Raiders to take him. But I suspect they don't ever want to risk him going somewhere else and winning a ring.

Love looked intriguing last night, but is Green Bay mathematically eliminated? I think it makes sense to sit Rodgers now to let him get healthy but until the team if mathematically out of it, I suspect they will try playing him until he completely breaks down.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way, it's always Jordan Love Time.

jordan-michael-jordan.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect that if Green Bay actually tried to trade Rodgers, they could get a team like the Niners or Raiders to take him. But I suspect they don't ever want to risk him going somewhere else and winning a ring.

Love looked intriguing last night, but is Green Bay mathematically eliminated? I think it makes sense to sit Rodgers now to let him get healthy but until the team if mathematically out of it, I suspect they will try playing him until he completely breaks down.
The Niners are Toms team next year.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Packers not making post season is it finally Jordan Love time?
I suppose. The big baby would probably play with a broken neck, 10 cracked ribs and syphilis though.

My suspicion is that Jordan Love was never the QB of the future for GB.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. The big baby would probably play with a broken neck, 10 cracked ribs and syphilis though.

There's something about him that strikes me as soft and uncertain for an NFL starting QB, but the Packers did trade up for him.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only GM that could pawn off AR is Howie. He's got a history of doing just that.

Someone correct me if I am wrong....but I dont think Rodger's contract is necessarily that bad for the team trading for Rodgers. The Packers take a BIG hit the way it is structured. Like a $40m dead cap hit.

I dont quite understand ALL the guarantees and such. But I believe the trading team would only be on the hook for 1 season at $17M. They then would have the option of picking up a 2nd year at $33M and then a 3rd year at $51M.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone correct me if I am wrong....but I dont think Rodger's contract is necessarily that bad for the team trading for Rodgers. The Packers take a BIG hit the way it is structured. Like a $40m dead cap hit.

I dont quite understand ALL the guarantees and such. But I believe the trading team would only be on the hook for 1 season at $17M. They then would have the option of picking up a 2nd year at $33M and then a 3rd year at $51M.

OK I think I am wrong. His contract is a weird one.

If at any point you decline his option, he automatically gets a huge payday. Decline the 2nd year option, and he costs you $58M. Decline the 3rd year option, and he costs you $47M.

His contract is tough to follow.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If at any point you decline his option, he automatically gets a huge payday. Decline the 2nd year option, and he costs you $58M. Decline the 3rd year option, and he costs you $47M.

It made decent enough sense if he were younger and the team could be reliably be built around him. Instead, that signing meant an immediate decrease in quality of offensive line and receivers. The consensus was that the team gets 1-2 years and then absorbs the cost once he suffers a nasty injury. At this point in his career, his decline will be on full display and the number of trade partners out there desperate for such a QB is less each day.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, if he was then he most likely would have actually started last nights game

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That 2023 guarantee is a huge red flag. 2024 had another guarantee attached to him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It made decent enough sense if he were younger and the team could be reliably be built around him. Instead, that signing meant an immediate decrease in quality of offensive line and receivers. The consensus was that the team gets 1-2 years and then absorbs the cost once he suffers a nasty injury. At this point in his career, his decline will be on full display and the number of trade partners out there desperate for such a QB is less each day.
Actually no QB contracts make sense, but its the way it goes.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no QB contracts make sense, but its the way it goes.
Every team gambles that their guy is at least 90% Patrick Mahomes. I just don't understand paying them like it. Rodgers got the MVPs, but even he'll admit that he didn't do it alone. Cheapening the rest of the team to retain one over-the-hill QB, is purely an economic move. I would've thought the team had learned after the last asshole starting QB who did this, but apparently not.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

I want to jump all over Rodger's illustrious career being over as much as the next guy.......

But his performance this year has more to do with a broken thumb, a lot of poor luck along the OL getting and staying healthy and then having a GM that did a poor job of drafting WR's that were going to help in year 1. This year reminds me more of Brady's last year in New England more than anything else.

Hell I tried Rodgers in 2019.

I would bet Rodgers has at least one more really good year ahead of him if you can put a reasonable offense around him. What the Packers had this year on offense for the passing offense was easily league worst in terms of receiving options and at best middling in terms of pass protection.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to jump all over Rodger's illustrious career being over as much as the next guy.......

But his performance this year has more to do with a broken thumb, a lot of poor luck along the OL getting and staying healthy and then having a GM that did a poor job of drafting WR's that were going to help in year 1. This year reminds me more of Brady's last year in New England more than anything else.

I would bet Rodgers has at least one more really good year ahead of him if you can put a reasonable offense around him. What the Packers had this year on offense for the passing offense was easily league worst in terms of receiving options and at best middling in terms of pass protection.

Don't tell these idiots the truth, most of them are at full chub believing he's washed up. Which is really weird in and of itself considering most of them claim he's gay.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad we'll never know how good Rodgers or Russell Wilson would be in Andy Reid's offense.

I think they're both suffering more because of their crappy head coaches than a sudden decline in playmaking ability.

Not to say Andy Reid has some kind of Midas touch, the Chiefs FO has aggressively brought in offensive playmakers, unlike Denver and Green Bay.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't tell these idiots the truth, most of them are at full chub believing he's washed up. Which is really weird in and of itself considering most of them claim he's gay.

Lol.....it just came out Rodgers has a fractured thumb,but according to him it has not hindered his playing......so thats just an excuse you made up.....

His wrs are decent,Lazard has shown he can play,Doubs stared slow then showed flashes......Watson started slow and is now becoming a number one......
Now dont get me started on uour 2 rbs,Jones is a beadt.......

GB is not the same,but to blame the team instead of Rodgers is absurd.....