• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see what this board thinks of Mixon. Clearly the video of him punching the girl was disturbing and there was another report of him tearing up a parking ticket.

He also has been excluded from the NFL combine.

Would you guys be interested in taking a late round flyer on the guy? The guy is clearly talented and would be an upgrade over Washington and Zenner (Even though Zenner is "OK").

That way we could fill other holes in the top of the draft. If he causes any scene, he would be a quick and easy cut but the upside seems tremendous.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys in the league have done worse than what he did. I'm biased but I would be just fine if the skins drafted him or signed him. He would be an excellent fit in Detroit.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys in the league have done worse than what he did. I'm biased but I would be just fine if the skins drafted him or signed him. He would be an excellent fit in Detroit.

Yeah, he was an 18 year old kid when it happened. Everyone has let their emotions get the best of them before. She didn't exactly "hit" him first but was definitely not de escalating the situation at all and did touch him first.

The parking ticket is also a red flag, shows he has a short temper. He would of fit in perfectly on a Jim Schwartz led team.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions don't need the headache.

Perine in the 3rd(or later) he's just what we need power, vision, and he only lost 5 fumbles total in 3 seasons

Reactions: Rob

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was highly recruited and played at a good school with a huge hype-machine. Smallish, not lightning fast, doesn't break tackles, not every down. He isn't a difference maker in the NFL. Throw a 7th round grade at him in case this is wrong.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for me. He is not that good that I would overlook his issues. If he were Bo Jackson then sure. I am still targeting Kareem Hunt, although now maybe a little earlier then before the Senior Bowl. This is a fairly deep RB class so most likely someone of note will drop to day 3. Corey Clement and James Conner will probably both be overlooked. Especially the latter.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White, the tiny NE RB that played his ass off, is why Donnell Pumphrey is the better choice than Mixon. Pump makes plays left and right and is more durable than a guy like Jahvid Best. Kick returner and playmaker.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Takes a special kind of person to KO a person like that, let a lone a female. His chances of doing something stupid again are too high. Combine that with the obvious negative media attention that will come w drafting him, and I'm expecting most teams to take him off their boards.