• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS week 10

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Mixon on a bye my choices hinge on possible injury backups. Full PPR

I have Freeman backing up Murray who hasn't practiced yet on a short week.
I have Pollard behind Zeke who might be dealing with a knee injury.

IMO, if both starters are a no-go Pollard would be the best option since Freeman will be splitting time with Bell. If I wait to see if Zeke plays, and he does, Pollard won't be as intriguing.

I also have AP vs New Orleans.

Side note, I am thinking of sticking with Wentz vs Jax rather than going with Wilson vs GB. Logical?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO, if both starters are a no-go Pollard would be the best option since Freeman will be splitting time with Bell. If I wait to see if Zeke plays, and he does, Pollard won't be as intriguing.

Side note, I am thinking of sticking with Wentz vs Jax rather than going with Wilson vs GB. Logical?

I think Zeke returned to the game last week, so I assume he’ll be a go.
Freeman would be my choice.

I wouldn’t argue wanting to see Wilson first. Wentz has been pretty steady.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate this kind of situation where you have someone playing Thursday and Sunday and have to make a decision before everything comes out. I guess you have to look at your situation with this game and figure out if you're in a position where you should play it safe or swing for the fences.

I agree with TKO, though. Zeke seems like he is fine, so you have to assume he should be good to go and Pollard would be his backup and get about 10 touches or so. I think Freeman is safer if Murray is out.

At QB... that's a really tough call. Wentz has a pretty solid matchup and has been playing well recently. Maybe play him and make sure Russ is back at 100.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id probably start pollard no matter what... Freeman is basically the backup RB too... as lamar is the lead rusher...

and if zeke is on a snap count then pollard is just that much better...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're basically screwed by the Thursday game. You're gonna have to play what's known out at the time which is Freeman is your best bet. He's a flex worthy play. Pollard could potentially have RB1 value if Zeke is out, but he's basically a zero if Zeke plays. And there's no real indication Zeke will be out as of yet (it appears to be precautionary). If you wait and Zeke plays, you'd be left with AP, hoping he can get a goal line carry TD to salvage the start

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo long term roster decisions

Names i may add

Derek carr
Russell gage
Rhamondre stevenson
Logan thomas
Dan arnold
Higbee

Here is my roster. Would you make any of these moves? If so, who gets the axe? Mattison and hyde r there due to injuries and the cook situation.E3E2DC23-992E-49C7-BDF8-A33225395E17.jpeg0BE9D101-D193-46D8-A24C-B8DFAD38A7E7.jpeg

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider adding Gage while Ridley is out. He will get a good amount of targets, imo. Who to drop? I would say Hyde since his production hasn't been much.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would consider adding Gage while Ridley is out. He will get a good amount of targets, imo. Who to drop? I would say Hyde since his production hasn't been much.
Robinson is hurt.

Carr for Toney
Stevenson for Hyde
Hyde could have real value if robinson cont. to miss time. Last game is a toss, no one runs well against them.

Also r you playing carr over hurts this week? Ballsy.. maybe im over thinking

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde could have real value if robinson cont. to miss time. Last game is a toss, no one runs well against them.

I say Carr because of Week 14 (at KC). And yes, toss up this week vs KC as to Hurts at Denver. Depending on other available QB, you need to lock one up before 14.

I say drop Hyde because maybe there’s a chance he might be kind of okay this week at the Colts (I wouldn’t be starting him this week with your roster).
I think Stevenson has more upside.

You did say, “long term roster decisions”…

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Carr because of Week 14 (at KC). And yes, toss up this week vs KC as to Hurts at Denver. Depending on other available QB, you need to lock one up before 14.

I say drop Hyde because maybe there’s a chance he might be kind of okay this week at the Colts (I wouldn’t be starting him this week with your roster).
I think Stevenson has more upside.

You did say, “long term roster decisions”…
I did yes that is true. Wonder what the word is on robinson. Im be po if he goes on ir

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did yes that is true. Wonder what the word is on robinson. Im be po if he goes on ir

If you feel that strongly about Hyde, I wouldn’t argue very much. Not like Stevenson is a must own.

But I’d grab Carr or any QB and drop Toney without accepting debate on that. I didn’t understand the consensus Toney love a few weeks ago.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you feel that strongly about Hyde, I wouldn’t argue very much. Not like Stevenson is a must own.

But I’d grab Carr or any QB and drop Toney without accepting debate on that. I didn’t understand the consensus Toney love a few weeks ago.
Was just his target volume with injuries. Hes been sitting there bc i havent seen a big move to make
I thought i saw he (Robinson) practiced yesterday.
Thought i saw he didnt. But is expecetdd to Play. I very well Could be wrong.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo long term roster decisions

Names i may add

Derek carr
Russell gage
Rhamondre stevenson
Logan thomas
Dan arnold
Higbee

Here is my roster. Would you make any of these moves? If so, who gets the axe? Mattison and hyde r there due to injuries and the cook situation.View attachment 282950View attachment 282951

Can you play a TE in your Flex spot? If so, Logan Thomas should have some value

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just his target volume with injuries. Hes been sitting there bc i havent seen a big move to make

Robinson missed Wednesday. Practiced today.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were right. Tuesday, Meyer said he should play, Wednesday he missed practice, but he did practice today.