• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Stoops should post this, but I think it would be in response to the OU fans asking when he will stop with the nepotism and fire Mike Stoops.

And in before OU fans start talking how great their offense is against Big 12 defenses:behindsofa:

Can't wait to see if the offense is legit against auburn. Been saying it all year. They haven't taken a good D to task yet.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you are right...it was the Michigan kicker that ripped and raped a vagina. Didn't he continue to play for Michigan for three more years after the brutal and despicable r*pe and assault?

You show me where a Michigan kicker was charged with r*pe and I will agree wholeheartedly with you.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a friend who did that, it would take a seriously long time for me to gain back respect for him or even consider him a friend.

Luckily I don't hang out with people who would ever under any circumstances put their hands on a woman.

I've seen guys get slapped by women at bars. Never once seen them retaliate. You know why? Because it's a woman and they weren't in any danger whatsoever.

There is no pride to be regained by hitting a woman back if she puts her hand on you, and it certainly doesn't solve anything. Matter of fact any pride you thought you lost by being slapped is completely stripped away the second you put your hands on a woman.

If a man slaps another man? I have no problem with a guy knocking somebody out for that.

That's not a double standard, that's biology and physics.

Last edited:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't taken a good d to task in years.

Last good one was probably Bama in 2013. They just don't face good Defenses that often except maybe one OOC a year. With that said, there's a lot of "great defenses" that are in the opposite scenario.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, before a buckeye jumps on this......

Ohio State finished the season as the 5th ranked defense. So I guess OU played a decent defense this year.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State finished the season as the 5th ranked defense. So I guess OU played a decent defense this year.

4dF68N7.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last good one was probably Bama in 2013. They just don't face good Defenses that often except maybe one OOC a year. With that said, there's a lot of "great defenses" that are in the opposite scenario.

Unfortunately for the Big 12, unless Tom Herman can turn around Texas's defense. None of those teams will face great defenses unless you schedule it OOC or in a bowl game -- so you never become accustomed to how those type of defenses play.

And because the Big 12 is looked at as no one playing defense -- the top defensive recruits in their own backyards are signing with the other P5 conferences.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a friend who did that, it would take a seriously long time for me to gain back respect for him or even consider him a friend.

Luckily I don't hang out with people who would ever under any circumstances put their hands on a woman.

I've seen guys get slapped by women at bars. Never once seen them retaliate. You know why? Because it's a woman and they weren't in any danger whatsoever.

There is no pride to be regained by hitting a woman back if she puts her hand on you, and it certainly doesn't solve anything. Matter of fact any pride you thought you lost by being slapped is completely stripped away the second you put your hands on a woman.

If a man slaps another man? I have no problem with a guy knocking somebody out for that.

That's not a double standard, that's biology and physics.

I tend to agree with you that hitting a woman is wrong about 99% of the time. But let me ask you a question. Could you ever bring yourself to shoot a woman?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with you that hitting a woman is wrong about 99% of the time. But let me ask you a question. Could you ever bring yourself to shoot a woman?

9qOqIgu.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And didn't do much against them. They moved the ball, but didn't score.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The subject of OU not facing a good defense in years was brought up.

Sorry we were actually talking about football.

Everyone can go back to attacking and defending woman beaters.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The subject of OU not facing a good defense in years was brought up.

Sorry we were actually talking about football.

Everyone can go back to attacking and defending woman beaters.

giphy.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aw come on, man! I agreed with your original point. I was just asking a different question is all. But you sly Huskers don't fall for the old tricks. The answer you would have to give: of course you would under the right circumstances. We faced that quandary in the military. What do you do if your life is endangered? You do it. Or closer to home, you'd do it if someone was in your house threatening your family. Life's full of choices and some of them are really difficult. Mixon didn't make a choice; he over reacted in a really stupid way that showed why men have to be willing to walk away from bad situations. That is a double standard and most people feel it is a good double standard to live by in a civilized society.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ripping him hard on espn u right now

im torn on it