• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patsy fans should hide their head in disgust..

But I div this thread title

Craven,
Welcome back. This place is a mess with all the black feathers floating through the air. We need some freshh Raven blood around here. We've had some amateurs trying to hold the fort for you.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craven,
Welcome back. This place is a mess with all the black feathers floating through the air. We need some freshh Raven blood around here. We've had some amateurs trying to hold the fort for you.
Yawn

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Flacco has been in the league since 2008 and Brady has been in the league since 1937. Big difference.

Yeah, the biggest difference being Brady is better.

And by the way, how do you explain your stats being BS?:pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco and Brady have 1 Superbowl win each in the last 10 years.

Brady's Superbowl records last 10 years
  • Most touchdown passes - 13[125]
  • Most yards gained - 1,605
  • Most passes completed - 164
  • Most passes attempted - 247
  • Most passes completed in first half of a single Super Bowl - 20
  • Most passes completed in a single Super Bowl - 37
  • Most Super Bowl appearances - 6 (tied with Mike Lodish)
Flaccos Superbowl records last 10 years

None

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact that in your stats you leave out While Brady obtained those "records" as you put it he was still a dreadful "1-2" in those Super Bowls ;yet you are so excited about those stats right?

NE fans are of the mindset "I don't mind losing 2 Super Bowls as long as Brady gets his passing attempts and yards in" wtf???

We are so different.

I see they won 1 Super Bowl in the last 10 years and his career is about over.

:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact that in your stats you leave out While Brady obtained those "records" as you put it he was still a dreadful "1-2" in those Super Bowls ;yet you are so excited about those stats right?

NE fans are of the mindset "I don't mind losing 2 Super Bowls as long as Brady gets his passing attempts and yards in" wtf???

We are so different.

I see they won 1 Super Bowl in the last 10 years and his career is about over.

:L

Interesting you choose to ignore the fact he left the team with a lead. What was he supposed to do at that point? Run onto the field and knock the ball awar from Tyree?

Flacco is an above average QB, he is not a 1 1A QB.:nono:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting you choose to ignore the fact he left the team with a lead. What was he supposed to do at that point? Run onto the field and knock the ball awar from Tyree?

Flacco is an above average QB, he is not a 1 1A QB.:nono:

What u fail to realize is that Flcco is 2-2 in Foxboro and has outplayed ur supposed 1A QB every time. In fact when he beat NE the Ravens blew you out of your home stadium. When the Ravens lost o NE like u mentioned above for Brady it wasn't Flaccos fault. Especially last year he was the only thing that kept us in the game bc our secondary was terrible by the playoffs.

What's amazing is the very excuses u turds provide for Brady you then condemn other QBs with and call them average. Newsflash your QB is now average and Flacco plays better then him in the playoffs when it matters. Be glad u got ur last Super Bowl with him be without that interception he played abysmal or like a faltering old Brett Favre.

Flacco>Brady

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What u fail to realize is that Flcco is 2-2 in Foxboro and has outplayed ur supposed 1A QB every time. In fact when he beat NE the Ravens blew you out of your home stadium. When the Ravens lost o NE like u mentioned above for Brady it wasn't Flaccos fault. Especially last year he was the only thing that kept us in the game bc our secondary was terrible by the playoffs.

What's amazing is the very excuses u turds provide for Brady you then condemn other QBs with and call them average. Newsflash your QB is now average and Flacco plays better then him in the playoffs when it matters. Be glad u got ur last Super Bowl with him be without that interception he played abysmal or like a faltering old Brett Favre.

Flacco>Brady

You realize they don't actually play each other right?:L

It's the idiotic hatred of other teams and their qbs, and the blind faith within your own that so many sports fans like yourself that has lowered the overall football IQ of the whole. :L

Wild guess you are 30ish?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the idiotic hatred of other teams and their qbs, and the blind faith within your own that so many sports fans like yourself that has lowered the overall football IQ of the whole. :L

I figure that boy for 20....... max.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure that boy for 20....... max.

You can usually tell by their postings. Seems to me most of the older fans look at the whole NFL picture on any given topic, while the "chilren" seem to only see it through their own teams prism.:nod:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
elite at what?

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say Joe Flacco is better than Tom Brady, but I will say Flacco is as clutch as Brady has ever been when he gets into the playoffs. People talk a lot of shit about Joe Flacco and rightfully so in the regular season, where he can go from looking like Dan Fouts to Dan Dierdorf in a hurry. But when the dollars are on the line in January-February, I honestly wouldn't put any other quarterback on my team except maybe Russell Wilson. With Flacco, I feel like our team is preying on the other team's weaknesses, he's a killer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say Joe Flacco is better than Tom Brady, but I will say Flacco is as clutch as Brady has ever been when he gets into the playoffs. People talk a lot of shit about Joe Flacco and rightfully so in the regular season, where he can go from looking like Dan Fouts to Dan Dierdorf in a hurry. But when the dollars are on the line in January-February, I honestly wouldn't put any other quarterback on my team except maybe Russell Wilson. With Flacco, I feel like our team is preying on the other team's weaknesses, he's a killer.

Welcome to SportsHoopla. Sorry about your playoff loss to the Superbowl Champion Patriots.
That game losing interception by Flacco was clutch!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how many of these posters come back once Flukeo buttr*pes the organization during his upcoming re - negotiations. That will twice in how many years? So if the ratbirds weren't already mediocre, they will soon settle into oblivion when they're cap hamstrung.

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to SportsHoopla. Sorry about your playoff loss to the Superbowl Champion Patriots.
That game losing interception by Flacco was clutch!
And yet Tom Brady was outplayed by Joe Flacco in 3 straight playoff games head-to-head.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was

Been my point since day one. In the playoffs he's a beast. I take him over any QB in the playoffs including RW and two times more then Brady.