• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to SportsHoopla. Sorry about your playoff loss to the Superbowl Champion Patriots.
That game losing interception by Flacco was clutch!

It broke ur hear when Flacco shredded that weak NE defense in 2013 playoffs in that blow out at ur home field didn't it there bandwagon?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how many of these posters come back once Flukeo buttr*pes the organization during his upcoming re - negotiations. That will twice in how many years? So if the ratbirds weren't already mediocre, they will soon settle into oblivion when they're cap hamstrung.

CheAtriot fans are the butthurtest group of Nancy's...lol...u are lucky u escaped last years playoffs so be happy. Like I said we expected to come in like last time and blow u scrubs off the field didn't work out. So enjoy ur last SB championship under Brady as he turns 50 and his skills are obviously diminishing. I can feel u turds shivering at the thought of it. Weak.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how many of these posters come back once Flukeo buttr*pes the organization during his upcoming re - negotiations. That will twice in how many years? So if the ratbirds weren't already mediocre, they will soon settle into oblivion when they're cap hamstrung.
Hey dumbo he is already talking about restructuring and this is the last year of the Ray Rice and Haloti Ngata cap space.... U should talk about Brady and deflate gate or something let the Ravens fans talk football.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
elite at what?
WInning in the playoffs especially on the road. At 29 he is already the winningest road warrior QB in NFL hisTory. Elite.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CheAtriot fans are the butthurtest group of Nancy's...lol...u are lucky u escaped last years playoffs so be happy. Like I said we expected to come in like last time and blow u scrubs off the field didn't work out. So enjoy ur last SB championship under Brady as he turns 50 and his skills are obviously diminishing. I can feel u turds shivering at the thought of it. Weak.
What are you mumbling about? See if Hairball will let you borrow one of his timeouts he didn't use.
After the TO why don't you LOL your weak attempt at humor again?
That would be so cool "big pappa 69"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumbo he is already talking about restructuring and this is the last year of the Ray Rice and Haloti Ngata cap space.... U should talk about Brady and deflate gate or something let the Ravens fans talk football.
Once again you're in your own little world. Yes he's talking about restructuring and it's going to cost the Ratbirds. Have fun with that.

Actually I would actually like to see you post something that has anything of substance related to football.

Did you and OldSchool get stuck in the same locker?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you're in your own little world. Yes he's talking about restructuring and it's going to cost the Ratbirds. Have fun with that.

Actually I would actually like to see you post something that has anything of substance related to football.

So u and ur
What are you mumbling about? See if Hairball will let you borrow one of his timeouts he didn't use.
After the TO why don't you LOL your weak attempt at humor again?
That would be so cool "big pappa 69"

He schizo do u want to talk football or continue to insult like above.. Choose ur path but ur bad at trolling I recommend u choose talk football.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you mean these two, little one....
e16e2c2c-7f30-4dc2-b3f1-132705d6c4b5_zpspfvolpk1.jpg
68ca0058-c576-4b82-92bb-147285e491af_zpsdjeoabfi.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u and ur

He schizo do u want to talk football or continue to insult like above.. Choose ur path but ur bad at trolling I recommend u choose talk football.
Insecurity is another side effect of steriods. Pull up your skirt. Who's the one wha was banned for trolling? When wearing a skirt in the winter do your lips get chapped?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean these two, little one....
e16e2c2c-7f30-4dc2-b3f1-132705d6c4b5_zpspfvolpk1.jpg
68ca0058-c576-4b82-92bb-147285e491af_zpsdjeoabfi.jpg
You never did tell me which instrument you're playing in the wagon. I mean all the cool kids where in the band right? Or was it the jazz band with the cool kids?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insecurity is another side effect of steriods. Pull up your skirt. Who's the one wha was banned for trolling? When wearing a skirt in the winter do your lips get chapped?

Weak. I was banned for making fun of Patriot fans after our Super Bowl...

Ur vajs got happens and I got banned... Next... I'm here to talk football but if u think ill just sit here while u turds insult my squad ya nuts....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got chapped not happens

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak. I was banned for making fun of Patriot fans after our Super Bowl...

Ur vajs got happens and I got banned... Next... I'm here to talk football but if u think ill just sit here while u turds insult my squad ya nuts....
Man tell me you've been drinking and your inability to structure a sentence properly isn't from bieng punch drunk?
I know we've been slapping you and your big brother OldFool around pretty badly.
Maybe we can get the mods to institute a concussion protocol? That way we won't be allowed to pick on you and OldFool. You coukd just call a concussion timeout.
Oh sorry I know the mention of timeouts cuts a little deep.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man tell me you've been drinking and your inability to structure a sentence properly isn't from bieng punch drunk?
I know we've been slapping you and your big brother OldFool around pretty badly.
Maybe we can get the mods to institute a concussion protocol? That way we won't be allowed to pick on you and OldFool. You coukd just call a concussion timeout.
Oh sorry I know the mention of timeouts cuts a little deep.

Ur the kid that gets a trophy from a mommy no matter how weak he is aren't u? Slapping ur beaters about grammar on a sports board bc ur argument and juice is so weak it's pathetic.

Get off ur knees for a bit ya blubbering moron u haven't been slapping anyone around and if u think u have ur dumber then originally Thot. I've been taking it easy on u bc obviously there are rules here and I'm abiding by them bc it was a puss like u that got me banned originally.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur the kid that gets a trophy from a mommy no matter how weak he is aren't u? Slapping ur beaters about grammar on a sports board bc ur argument and juice is so weak it's pathetic.

Get off ur knees for a bit ya blubbering moron u haven't been slapping anyone around and if u think u have ur dumber then originally Thot. I've been taking it easy on u bc obviously there are rules here and I'm abiding by them bc it was a puss like u that got me banned originally.
Did you win your coed softball game? Did the girls think you were a big tough man with your 69 shirt? Bet you told them how you're an internet bad ass? Were they impressed? Look tweedle dumb, I'm one of the last grammar or spelling Nazi's. But many of your post were/are incoherent. I understand you were tired of getting smacked down after every dumb post. Thatxs why I told you to slow down. I don't enjoy picking on the special children. But you ratbird fans make it awful easy. Back to the dugout super hero.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^its all u got isn't it? Here NEPatsnerd can be the man for once. Well go ahead be him.