• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does elite mean OK in today's NFL?
elite includes the playoffs. As a Cowboys fan u may have forgotten. Been a while since u have seen a decent performance.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
elite includes the playoffs. As a Cowboys fan u may have forgotten. Been a while since u have seen a decent performance.

Yep, it's been awhile. Truth is I'm not too worried about the last 20 years because I only think the 2009 Cowboys were good enough to win the SB. I don't care about playoff wins unless I think the team is a SB contender.

Now about Flacko's playoff stats. 56.6 completion % and a QB of 88.6 is far from elite. Its AVERAGE.

Last edited:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's been awhile. Truth is I'm not too worried about the last 20 years because I only think the 2009 Cowboys were good enough to win the SB. I don't care about playoff wins unless I think the team is a SB contender.

Now about Flacko's playoff stats. 56.6 completion % and a QB of 88.6 is far from elite. Its AVERAGE.
Here are some Flacco stats for u. This is what matters.
image.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CheAtriot fans are the butthurtest group of Nancy's...lol...u are lucky u escaped last years playoffs so be happy. Like I said we expected to come in like last time and blow u scrubs off the field didn't work out. So enjoy ur last SB championship under Brady as he turns 50 and his skills are obviously diminishing. I can feel u turds shivering at the thought of it. Weak.
He schizo do u want to talk football or continue to insult like above.. Choose ur path but ur bad at trolling I recommend u choose talk football.

I checked in this morning to see your serial talentless trolling. I especially like your recommendation to Pats fans to "talk about football", followed by "I can feel u turds" I'm glad you can "feel my turds" but what does this have to do with "talking about football?"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It broke ur hear when Flacco shredded that weak NE defense in 2013 playoffs in that blow out at ur home field didn't it there bandwagon?

Old news. Patriots beat Baltimore last meeting. Come up with something new.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I checked in this morning to see your serial talentless trolling. I especially like your recommendation to Pats fans to "talk about football", followed by "I can feel u turds" I'm glad you can "feel my turds" but what does this have to do with "talking about football?"

Schools are going to be closing up for the summer in a week or two and then she will be here all day, every day. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schools are going to be closing up for the summer in a week or two and then she will be here all day, every day. :L

Tgann has changed her profile from Female to Male. I hope she posts better as a man than she did as a woman.
I can't possibly imagine why she got banned.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann has changed her profile from Female to Male. I hope she posts better as a man than she did as a woman.
I can't possibly imagine why she got banned.....
Like I told ur talentless girlfriends... it seems u want another male a little too much in this board.... This is a sports board I'm sure u know where the men only discussion forums are move along.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fixed it for you.......
I'm sure that is code for something super gay and ur body NEPatsnerd gets it but not me. Move along bandwagon. If u want to talk football let if not then take ur fairy ass somewhere else.

;)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Since I already debunked those stats I figured I'd save you further embarrassment and FIFY.

:fify:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 16134

Maybe, just maybe you can understand this is a team game.

By the way your chart is wrong, he has 5 loses.

Now think about this out of 15 playoff games his team was the lower rated team in all but 2. Those 7 road wins are accompanied by 5 road loses.

A V E R A G E nothing more.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite means best of the best and certainly only a small percentage can qualify by definition. I'd say out of 32 starting QBs, maybe 3 or 4 can make the list.

That being said, Flacco isn't elite, but that's not a bad thing. People seem to have the notion nowadays that QB's are either elite or they suck which is stupid to begin with.

Flacco plays good enough to get your team to the playoffs, and when he's really on his game, the Super Bowl. Most teams would kill for that kind of stability. And I don't want to hear that lame "BUT BUT THE DEFENSE HELPS HIM" excuse because the Ravens defense was terrible the year they won the Super Bowl.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite means best of the best and certainly only a small percentage can qualify by definition. I'd say out of 32 starting QBs, maybe 3 or 4 can make the list.

That being said, Flacco isn't elite, but that's not a bad thing. People seem to have the notion nowadays that QB's are either elite or they suck which is stupid to begin with.

Flacco plays good enough to get your team to the playoffs, and when he's really on his game, the Super Bowl. Most teams would kill for that kind of stability. And I don't want to hear that lame "BUT BUT THE DEFENSE HELPS HIM" excuse because the Ravens defense was terrible the year they won the Super Bowl.

voice of sanity. Enough said.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exelent post.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand what u are saying but "elite" doesn't mean huge stats bc if that's what mattered then Romo, Ryan, Stafford,etc would all have Super Biwl rings and great playoff records. Elite is when the chips are down in the playoffs on the road and you don't come up lame like Peyton, Luck, Romo which by most are considered elite.

I choose Flacco over all I have mentioned in the playoffs bc he has what it takes to go for it and play a winners game in the playoffs.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what u are saying but "elite" doesn't mean huge stats bc if that's what mattered then Romo, Ryan, Stafford,etc would all have Super Biwl rings and great playoff records. Elite is when the chips are down in the playoffs on the road and you don't come up lame like Peyton, Luck, Romo which by most are considered elite.

I choose Flacco over all I have mentioned in the playoffs bc he has what it takes to go for it and play a winners game in the playoffs.

Here allow me to translate for everyone.:nod:

='s I cherry pick stats and provide false stats, along with completely reject any information that doesn't support my biased position.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nfl_a_harmon11_576x324.jpg

e944b5845069ed96b5662312599c1617_crop_north.jpg