• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Flacco is ELITE ! ! !

lebwel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was different had gotten use to them losing Super Bowls over the past 10 years.
You can always point out the losses of your "rival" and feel good about it at the cost of common sense and being taken seriously.

PATS can tell by your avatar just how much respect you have for Brady. After all, it's ONLY his name you posted across Flacco's face. Ironically in the same avatar, you say "HATERS GONNA HATE." Hence, cost of common sense. Additionally, you point out just how many more SB appearances the PATS have. Yes, you're absolutely right. EIGHT if we go back all the way to 86 (I don't remember, I was just a kid then). Let's compare that to the Ravens' record. It won't be fair would it? It won't be because that is an extremely long gap to be crying for a Championship. Now, how can I take your hate seriously if you're posts against the PATS actually belittles the Ravens? Four of Eight? I'll take that anytime.

lebwel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also feels great to have some character and dignity.
I suppose you're referring to Cheatgate where everybody else is allowed to do it, if they're not on the PAT roster

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait till trestmans offense gets going.......career year
I can't wait to see him work The TEs Maxx Williams and Gilmore and Perriman....

I believe this is the best Ravens team offensively we have ever had.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always point out the losses of your "rival" and feel good about it at the cost of common sense and being taken seriously.

PATS can tell by your avatar just how much respect you have for Brady. After all, it's ONLY his name you posted across Flacco's face. Ironically in the same avatar, you say "HATERS GONNA HATE." Hence, cost of common sense. Additionally, you point out just how many more SB appearances the PATS have. Yes, you're absolutely right. EIGHT if we go back all the way to 86 (I don't remember, I was just a kid then). Let's compare that to the Ravens' record. It won't be fair would it? It won't be because that is an extremely long gap to be crying for a Championship. Now, how can I take your hate seriously if you're posts against the PATS actually belittles the Ravens? Four of Eight? I'll take that anytime.

Since Flacco has been in the NFL...feels wrong given what you just spouted but when confronted with facts it's hard to argue I think u will agree... Now shoo

image.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you may be right but williams, gilmore, and perriman are all unproven

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you may be right but williams, gilmore, and perriman are all unproven

Totally agree with that statement but you have to understand. The Ravens and Flacco have been anorexic at wr and have been dying for a young pass catching TE.

Just on talent speed and potential alone this field is the best we have ever had. Remembering Flaccos early days he had nobody but soon to be retirees to grow to.

lebwel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Flacco has been in the NFL...feels wrong given what you just spouted but when confronted with facts it's hard to argue I think u will agree... Now shoo

View attachment 15963
Dude! What are we talking about? Team wins or Quarterback wins? Either way, all Flacco has over Brady is Road wins. Unlike Flacco, Brady has been on the road a lot more than Flacco including last Superbowl as they were the "visiting" team. How many more years does Brady have compared to Flacco? Your facts are skewed. Don't you agree? Now shooo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, i guess im bullish because i believe williams is good not, great.......very weak TE class this year......

i also think perriman may have been a combine freak.........his game wasnt great, and his hands are suspect

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, i guess im bullish because i believe williams is good not, great.......very weak TE class this year......

i also think perriman may have been a combine freak.........his game wasnt great, and his hands are suspect

Max Williams is a beast can run and catch He's as close to a sure thing in a draft as I honk u can get... We shall see on the others... Steelers liked Williams

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did, i would be happy with him, but if he was a gronk like beast, he wasnt going in round 2

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 15963

Umm I don't think that's accurate.

Brady post seasons

08' Did not play. Was out due to season ending injury in week 1.

09' 0-1

10' 0-1

11' 2-1 Loss was in SB v Giants

12' 1-1

13' 1-1

14' 3-0 SB Champs

Total 7 Wins and 5 losses since Flacco entered the leage. Which includes 2 losses in the AFC Championship game adn 1 loss in the SB.

Flacco is a solid NFL QB but he is not in the 1 or 1A category of NFL QB's.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also overall

Brady is 21-8 in the post season .724 wp

and Flacco is 10-5 .667 wp

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm I don't think that's accurate.

Brady post seasons

08' Did not play. Was out due to season ending injury in week 1.

09' 0-1

10' 0-1

11' 2-1 Loss was in SB v Giants

12' 1-1

13' 1-1

14' 3-0 SB Champs

Total 7 Wins and 5 losses since Flacco entered the leage. Which includes 2 losses in the AFC Championship game adn 1 loss in the SB.

Flacco is a solid NFL QB but he is not in the 1 or 1A category of NFL QB's.

Flacco is definitely a 1 or 1A in the playoffs. Look at his record and overall stats. He is the anti-Peyton. Wild regular season ride but playoff time turns the switch and does great.