• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets trade for Tebow / Deal in Limbo / Jags in the mix

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL wasn't Sanchez smashing Kim kardashian? She tried to get w/ tebow and he said he isn't looking to date a whore. Haha this might get even better than last year w/ tebow.

i don't follow the kardashian part of the world, but that's funny.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The pay back the Broncos want is advances on future guaranteed base salary. Not money that has already come due.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pay back the Broncos want is advances on future guaranteed base salary. Not money that has already come due.

That would make a hell of a lot more sense. Somebody tell Schef he's tripping balls.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Jets didn't read his contract before doing the trade. Really smart.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Schefter:

More craziness filed to ESPN: Jaguars are back in the mix, seeing if they now can pull off a trade with Denver for Tim Tebow.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that Tim Tebow would have been a good fit for the 49ers (I am not trolling). Harbaugh has the personality that could mold Tebow into an excellent quaterback. You did resign Smith though (the only hitch to the plan). Hopefully see you in the playoffs (Lions fan)

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that Tim Tebow would have been a good fit for the 49ers (I am not trolling). Harbaugh has the personality that could mold Tebow into an excellent quaterback. You did resign Smith though (the only hitch to the plan). Hopefully see you in the playoffs (Lions fan)

I don't think he is a good fit anywhere that doesn't have an offense that requires no more than 10 completions per game. Tebow would negate our receiving additions

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it was advanced to Tebow than that is between Tebow and the Broncos. Tebow can pay back that money or the Broncos can suck it up and quit whining. The Jets ain't gonna pay squat I'd bet.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was advanced to Tebow than that is between Tebow and the Broncos. Tebow can pay back that money or the Broncos can suck it up and quit whining. The Jets ain't gonna pay squat I'd bet.

It isn't the Broncos fault. It was written in his contract. The Jets GM is so fucking stupid he didn't read all the contract details. Talk about a FAIL.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks when you have a retard as a GM. Brings back memories of Donahue and McDrunk.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't the Broncos fault. It was written in his contract. The Jets GM is so fucking stupid he didn't read all the contract details. Talk about a FAIL.

Sounds like it is the Broncos GM who is the fool. He basically made Tebow untradeable by allowing that to be written in the contract. No one is going to give up that 5 Mil for Tebow as well as draft choices.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Andrew Brandt:

Salary advances were used by NFL teams with top picks to replace option bonuses to have better recovery rights if players screwed up.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job by the Broncos. I'm surprised that the Broncos were able to get anything for him at all. I mean how many teams are capable and willing to run the Tebow offense? I guess the Jets can use him in some Wildcat packages. As bad as Sanchez was last year, you don't start Tebow over him unless you are also willing to change your offensive system.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE, 7 p.m.: Tebow's brother, Robby, offered his insight Wednesday afternoon.

"Like he was signed, sealed and delivered," he said from a pro-am golf tournament at the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill in Orlando. "Apparently, they (the Jets) didn't read the fine print.

"I think the Jags are back in play. We're almost back to square one.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags are close to dealing for Tebow according to Lombardi.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense for them. The $5M they'd have to pay the Broncos is a pittance compared to the revenue they'll bring in by having Tebow.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I hope they get him. He deserves better than what he'd get with the trashy jets.

Ive been seeing a lot of hate towards Tim T and I honestly dont get it..if you wanna hate on the Tebowmania thing then hate on the media for building it up. Tebow isnt a media-whore like Favre was/is..this is all on the media. I wish him the best if he lands in Jacksonville.