• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets to Trade for Rivers??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest rumor buzzing around is that the New York Jets may be trading their first round pick to the San Diego Chargers for Philip Rivers if Marcus Mariotta is available. Of course it's all conjecture but the Chargers had staff fly up to Oregon this week and work out the Big Duck.

I would think the Jets would rather have Mariotta themselves. Why trade for an old fart when you can have new gas???

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest rumor buzzing around is that the New York Jets may be trading their first round pick to the San Diego Chargers for Philip Rivers if Marcus Mariotta is available. Of course it's all conjecture but the Chargers had staff fly up to Oregon this week and work out the Big Duck.

I would think the Jets would rather have Mariotta themselves. Why trade for an old fart when you can have new gas???
Jets like old farts. Look at their free agent pick-ups.
Rivers will teach Geno smith how to be........
(Kordell Stewart)

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy.....you know Rivers can ball. Mariotta is unproven. Rivers makes the Jets contenders for the SB. The Jets and Bills are a QB away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy.....you know Rivers can ball. Mariotta is unproven. Rivers makes the Jets contenders for the SB. The Jets and Bills are a QB away.
I agree minus they become SB contenders. Playoff contenders yes.