• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Jets at Raiders at 8:15EST on NBC

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it appears Denver being bad is all his fault. Apparently this year doesn't count
ARodg won multiple MVPs with him as OC. And Blake effing Bortles got to an AFC championship game with him calling plays.

I don’t believe Hackett was the problem tonight. Or last year.
Yep Denver being 16th this year at 21.5 PPG compared to the 16.9 last year(and that's being generous as Denver scored 24 and 31 conveniently in the 2 games after Hackett was fired) so really he was worse than that.

Oh and the Jets are 30th this year at 16.5 PPG but sure, continue telling yourself that he’s not the main cause of the problem.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Denver being 16th this year at 21.5 PPG compared to the 16.9 last year(and that's being generous as Denver scored 24 and 31 conveniently in the 2 games after Hackett was fired) so really he was worse than that.

Oh and the Jets are 30th this year at 16.5 PPG but sure, continue telling yourself that he’s not the main cause of the problem.
He’s not.

Denver was a bad team with a bad offense last year. And they’re a bad team with a bad offense this year.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not.

Denver was a bad team with a bad offense last year. And they’re a bad team with a bad offense this year.
Tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me. But hey I guess being the 32nd ranked Offense last year and the 16th ranked scoring Offense this year is clearly the same. Good analysi.

Oh but clearly Hackett having the 8th best Defense last year compared to Patyton having the 32nd ranked Defense this year means Hackett wasn’t the problem. His Defense was great and his Offense was trash but yep not Hackett’s fault in the slightest he was a terrible HC and couldn’t last the season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me. But hey I guess being the 32nd ranked Offense last year and the 16th ranked scoring Offense this year is clearly the same. Good analysi.
One team in the AFC has less wins than Denver.

Enjoy Hackett being your teams problem last year I guess.

And the garbage time offense in losses this year.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. Totally the Offense‘s fault on that one.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I DVR'd the game tonight. I just had this feeling that like so many other games today, it too would go down to the wire. And that's exactly what it did.

Reactions: DJ

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so you know, I live in Broncos country and for every intelligent fan there are about 10 that are "special". Just in case you were wondering.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, I live in Broncos country and for every intelligent fan there are about 10 that are "special". Just in case you were wondering.
The bronco in my name is for the Broncos Greg Jennings played for before your Packers drafted him.

Always had assumed you lived in Wisconsin. Learn something new everyday.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bronco in my name is for the Broncos Greg Jennings played for before your Packers drafted him.

Always had assumed you lived in Wisconsin. Learn something new everyday.

I knew you were a WMU fan. I'm from Wisconsin but live in Moab, Utah.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the league and all the teams as they stand (and putting aside for a moment if they are overpaying some guy), about half the teams in the league have to be on the lookout for a franchise QB in the very near future. I am not including the 4 teams that drafted a QB in the top 40 picks this year. Jury is still out on 3 of those. Stroud is the only bonafide so far.
AFC/ 6 teams
Jets- Forget Rodgers, he's 40 years old even if he gets back to his MVP level for maybe 1 year
Patriots- From greatness to one of the sorriest rosters in all of football. Jones is trash.
Broncos- The Russell Wilson experiment is a complete clusterfuck made worse by the clusterfuck that is Sean Payton
Raiders- Maybe O'Connell is their guy but I think his ceiling may be limited.
Steelers- A lot wrong on their offense so not all on Pickett but he isn't good enough to overcome the other problems.
Browns- Nothing new here. This has been a common theme for 3 decades. Watson is a debacle.
NFC/ 9 teams
Seahawks- Geno ain't it and never was. He was a temporary placeholder from the start while they rebuilt the roster. They need to make a bold move.
Rams- I know Stafford is there but they need to rebuild on the fly. At Stafford's age and his injury problems, he may be done by the time they contend again.
Bears- They are looking at 2 top 5 picks and possibly first overall. Hard to believe they pass on one of the big names and Fields is likely moving on
Packers- Jordan Love ain't it with all due respect to the Packer faithful.
Vikings- This is hard to predict. Chances are they roll it back with Cousins but he will be a UFA and a few teams will be out there calling.
Saints- They need something better than "just okay". And they need that rookie scale to deal with their cap and reboot.
Falcons- A lot of talent on that roster being wasted by inept coaching but Ridder is just not good enough.
Bucs- Baker hasn't been awful or even that bad but let's face it, he isn't the long term answer.
Giants- They need a lot of things on that roster, obviously. But giving Jones that contract was a colossal fuck-up.
The 4 teams that drafted QBs this year are complete unknowns other than Stroud.
Panthers- Have to believe Young will pan out if/when they get some talent and help around him.
Titans- Way too early on Levis but he gives me a Jameis Winston vibe. Can throw the ball all over the yard with a great arm but likely as not to throw it to the other team as much as his own.
Colts- We'll see how Richardson bounces back and develops but kinda reckless with his body and I have concerns about his long term health and career. Total wildcard.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants & Jets are an easy cure......
We would have lost both if McDaniels was still the coach. Like when we lost to the damn Bears.

It's a different vibe with Pierce coaching....kind of like Biasaccia a few years ago when we made the playoffs.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would have lost both if McDaniels was still the coach. Like when we lost to the damn Bears.

It's a different vibe with Pierce coaching....kind of like Biasaccia a few years ago when we made the playoffs.
Not saying we will make it because the schedule ain't too easy but it's a different vibe with AP.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looking at the league and all the teams as they stand (and putting aside for a moment if they are overpaying some guy), about half the teams in the league have to be on the lookout for a franchise QB in the very near future. I am not including the 4 teams that drafted a QB in the top 40 picks this year. Jury is still out on 3 of those. Stroud is the only bonafide so far.
AFC/ 6 teams
Jets- Forget Rodgers, he's 40 years old even if he gets back to his MVP level for maybe 1 year
Patriots- From greatness to one of the sorriest rosters in all of football. Jones is trash.
Broncos- The Russell Wilson experiment is a complete clusterfuck made worse by the clusterfuck that is Sean Payton
Raiders- Maybe O'Connell is their guy but I think his ceiling may be limited.
Steelers- A lot wrong on their offense so not all on Pickett but he isn't good enough to overcome the other problems.
Browns- Nothing new here. This has been a common theme for 3 decades. Watson is a debacle.
NFC/ 9 teams
Seahawks- Geno ain't it and never was. He was a temporary placeholder from the start while they rebuilt the roster. They need to make a bold move.
Rams- I know Stafford is there but they need to rebuild on the fly. At Stafford's age and his injury problems, he may be done by the time they contend again.
Bears- They are looking at 2 top 5 picks and possibly first overall. Hard to believe they pass on one of the big names and Fields is likely moving on
Packers- Jordan Love ain't it with all due respect to the Packer faithful.
Vikings- This is hard to predict. Chances are they roll it back with Cousins but he will be a UFA and a few teams will be out there calling.
Saints- They need something better than "just okay". And they need that rookie scale to deal with their cap and reboot.
Falcons- A lot of talent on that roster being wasted by inept coaching but Ridder is just not good enough.
Bucs- Baker hasn't been awful or even that bad but let's face it, he isn't the long term answer.
Giants- They need a lot of things on that roster, obviously. But giving Jones that contract was a colossal fuck-up.
The 4 teams that drafted QBs this year are complete unknowns other than Stroud.
Panthers- Have to believe Young will pan out if/when they get some talent and help around him.
Titans- Way too early on Levis but he gives me a Jameis Winston vibe. Can throw the ball all over the yard with a great arm but likely as not to throw it to the other team as much as his own.
Colts- We'll see how Richardson bounces back and develops but kinda reckless with his body and I have concerns about his long term health and career. Total wildcard.
you think Atlanta makes a run for Cousins?