• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerome Simpson

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning everyone....
egg.gif

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only one who wonders how a cranium that large can hold a brain that small?

Nice work on the photo Cincyfan. Rep sent

He does have a huge melon...he looks like an animated Dave Chappelle bobblehead. anyway, fuck him. anybody that stupid deserves prison. I just dont get it. If you already have 6lbs of weed in the home why would you even be after 2.5 lbs...and why in the sweet chocoloate christ would you have it delivered to your home. Whata dummy.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does have a huge melon...he looks like an animated Dave Chappelle bobblehead. anyway, fuck him. anybody that stupid deserves prison. I just dont get it. If you already have 6lbs of weed in the home why would you even be after 2.5 lbs...and why in the sweet chocoloate christ would you have it delivered to your home. Whata dummy.

I gotta believe the real incriminating evidence was the 50 boxes of ding dongs:smokin:

sweet chocolate christ....thats a new one

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I gotta believe the real incriminating evidence was the 50 boxes of ding dongs:smokin:

sweet chocolate christ....thats a new one

My grandad used to say it all the time...he was a funny guy. Tough old Irishman. Fought in WWII. Smart as hell, too. Salt of the earth, really.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you don't see any white guys getting in trouble. Shocking really.

Hi, J!

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis has a problem with any young player that has talent. They aren't old school enough for him. He wants tough, gritty guys that go tooth and nail against the opponent for the win. Makes him look better (in his own eyes).

Typical and commendable defensive coach mindset. Problem is, it doesn't work out that great when you are the head coach. Unless you happen to have the 85 Bears as your defense. I've always though Marvin was just in over his head as the head coach. He is suited as a coordinator, that is where he should have stayed.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Typical and commendable defensive coach mindset.

I disagree. Give me the guy with the talent over the guy with the big motor and "desire" (or "grit" if you will) every time. Justin Smith or Carlos Dunlap? Dunlap.

(I realize Smith isn't on the team anymore, but given they were all for Geathers/Odom over Dunlap, I think it's safe to assume Smith would be in over Dunlap as well....just for examples sake).

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Typical and commendable defensive coach mindset. Problem is, it doesn't work out that great when you are the head coach. Unless you happen to have the 85 Bears as your defense. I've always though Marvin was just in over his head as the head coach. He is suited as a coordinator, that is where he should have stayed.

I think he was overrated as a DC. I mean how hard could it have been to be the DC of the Ravens at that time? That D was going to be elite regardless of the DC not because of him. Plus he had assistants on that staff that are clearly better HC's and I would say better overall defensive minds (rex Ryan, Mike Smith, Jack Del Rio). He's been exposed as an uncreative, uninspiring and borderline incompetent HC...but he comes up with some good T-shirt slogans so I guess it's all good.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree, I've just always been a fan of the gritty, in your face defensive mindset. Probably because I grew up in a town who's high school won multiple state championships with the "4 yards and a cloud of dust" game plan. 100 yards passing is considered to be a career game for the past...oh...forever. Defense is a way of life in a system like that.

Ideally, you would have a good mix of both.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head coaches ought to come with term limits.

After shula, Coslet and Lebeau's failures here, Marvin seems like a genius.

I think it really comes down to who is really crazy enough to work here.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Marvin is a failure as well. He's no better than those that came before him. He just has a better cast to work with than the others did.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was indicted today on a class D felony possession charge. could face 1 to 5 years.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a lawyer, but that seems like a fortunate turn of events to me..... That's the lowest grade of felony and he has no prior record. If he turns in a bigger fish or cooperates in other ways, he'll get off with probation.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class D Felony Sentences

The sentence for Class D felony offenses is determined by the court but will not less than two years or be more than 7 years. The minimum and maximum sentence for felony offenses can be enhanced for any crime of a violent nature or one with aggravated circumstances, and reduced for mitigating circumstances. When determining a sentence the court takes into account the nature of the crime and the character and history of the offender. Juvenile offenders face up to four years imprisonment for Class D felonies.

He was pretty much a bum the first 2 years of his contract. He's been alright - not great since. I wouldn't mind the Bengals not resigning him and looking elsewhere.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Either that or they're charging him with what they have a solid case for right off the bat, but with the expectations he starts turning on his boys. If not, they'll probably add more charges and really go after him.

And as you said, if he starts giving people up, he'll get off relatively easy. However, he is dealing with the feds, so he better bring something to the table or he'll be facing jail time. They don't beat around the bush nor care if you're a pro-athlete. This is no Chris Henry stuff.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is he'll get off with probation and a suspended sentence if he completes community service and other requirements.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I see nothing more than probation coming for him, Brown will sign him to a low contract and we will have our #2 WR.