• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerome Simpson

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey is right though about federal cases..... Remember that Jamal Lewis got caught up in a federal drug case and he ended up doing time.

I have a feeling the NFL is not going to look kindly on this offense. They already received bad media attention when it was discovered that a receiver for the Bears was trying to become a king-pin of the local drug community. I think Roger and the boys are going to be looking to send a message about NFL players and drug dealing. He could easily be facing a suspension.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is even more reason Brown will sign him cheap.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are federal charges. You don't normally get off those like you do with state or county charges. Old classmate of mine went to prison for 5 years for 250K worth of credit card fraud.

Doubt he gets probation but from what Reedy is saying he doesn't think he would be a Bengal next year due to all his dropped passes and wrong routes.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a shame, he definitely was a better play maker than Andre Caldwell. But, at this point, he needs to get his life in order before playing nfl football, even if it was his brothers fault, he still has some house-keeping to do.