• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeremy Lin to the Lakers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh- i have been a Cavs fan a looong time- from BEFORE LeBron the first time....when Wes Person led the league in 3 pointers - and terrel brandon and andre miller where very solid pg's that followed mark price who was leaving right at the very beginning of my cavs fandom

Really liked Mark Price when he played.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh- i have been a Cavs fan a looong time- from BEFORE LeBron the first time....when Wes Person led the league in 3 pointers - and terrel brandon and andre miller where very solid pg's that followed mark price who was leaving right at the very beginning of my cavs fandom

:agree:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Trojan and no need to PM. I dont have any issues with you as a poster. In fact your a pretty good one. You seem sensitive when I post on topics that reflect on Laker FO decision making. Understandable.

But you do seem comfortable (or dont take issue) with others criticizing an an individual's intentions like Lebron, or D12, or the Heat crowd's commitment (which of course, is not trolling) on these sites, but you take issue with me making comments about the Lakers management decisions.

Its a site where debate and arguments arise. And every team gets their turn to be criticized.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Trojan and no need to PM. I dont have any issues with you as a poster. In fact your a pretty good one. You seem sensitive when I post on topics that reflect on Laker FO decision making. Understandable.

But you do seem comfortable (or dont take issue) with others criticizing an an individual's intentions like Lebron, or D12, or the Heat crowd's commitment (which of course, is not trolling) on these sites, but you take issue with me making comments about the Lakers management decisions.

Its a site where debate and arguments arise. And every team gets their turn to be criticized.

Dude, I told you, you post the same thing over and over again. Every thing you've posted has been acknowledged and answered. I don't care that you disagree with how the Lakers are doing things. That's not the issue. The issue is you going into every thread that's even remotely related to the Lakers and posting the same thing multiple times.

Like I said, you've made your point, everyone on these boards can recite them by memory. Constantly repeating them over and over again isn't going to change anyone's opinion, so move on.

There are folks on here who don't necessarily agree with how Ainge is doing things, yet I don't see post after post of them saying the same thing despite their view having been acknowledged and answered.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, your not the boss of this site and you dont represent all posters. And how do you know what all posters think? Your not going to intimidate me with challenges. Once again, your a good poster. I have opinions, and not just on the Lakers mind you. I think this is a free country.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Logicman is on a president campaign trail. He will repeat the same thing at different events over and over again.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, your not the boss of this site and you dont represent all posters. And how do you know what all posters think? Your not going to intimidate me with challenges. Once again, your a good poster. I have opinions, and not just on the Lakers mind you. I think this is a free country.

I never claimed to say that I own the site or that I know how everyone thinks. I said that what you are doing is trolling and I absolutely can do something about that if I choose to. So like I said, drop it and move on.

If you have opinions on the things other than the Lakers, it would be a very good idea if you went to those threads and expressed them.

We've all seen your opinions on the Lakers....over and over and over and over again.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Logicman is on a president campaign trail. He will repeat the same thing at different events over and over again.

No kidding.

"I will continue to list my grievances with how the Lakers are doing things until every Lakers fan agrees with me" - LogicMan

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: And what are you doing in Mississippi?

Long story... My wife is from here, we'll be back though...:nod:

I'm going going back back to Cali Cali!!! Just not sure when...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No OKC avatar? Back on the Cavs bandwagon?

LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's funny? Last time Russ was on FN, he said it was a 50-50 chance James goes to the Cavs. So, he was straddling the fence....but now he's claiming it was some GREAT prediction?

:lol:

LTCF actually said he'd go to the Cavs.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Russ....I never said James was headed to LA....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, we can't expect more out of Russ....he was a huge troll on the ESPN boards and got kicked off and showed up at FN.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the clock is ticking on how Ainge/Celtics will do with their rebuild....they did pick up Turner who can be an impact player if he develops a consistent J. They've stayed pat for the most part and we'll see if they'll deal Rondo now that they've got a crowded slate of PG's.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lovely state, though...IF you like intense, sauna-like weather...:lol:

Tell me about it... I almost had a heatstroke during my sons tball tourney... Seriously... I thought I had it covered bring a cooler full of stuff... Problem was I was making sure he didn't over heat, so I kept soaking towels and bringing him water and Gatorade to the dugout and forgot to use it on me as well... Until I almost passed out...:L I couldn't move for about 2 hours... :laugh3: it was redicous...:nod:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time he gets back to Cali, wlk is gonna weigh about 105 lbs.:lol:

I wish!!!:yahoo: I learned my lesson, I stay indoors until the sun goes down!!! An odd thing about here, it gets to the hottest point around 3,4,5 sometimes 4,5,6... Like today, today's high will be 88, it's 12:30pm and it's 82 (today is actually a good day so I'm going out now)... I remember it being at the hottest points by like 12:00pm in Cali no...? I mean i know it fluctuates but my sons games it would be like 90 degrees at like 5:30pm game time, and humid like CL was saying...:scratch:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish!!!:yahoo: I learned my lesson, I stay indoors until the sun goes down!!! An odd thing about here, it gets to the hottest point around 3,4,5 sometimes 4,5,6... Like today, today's high will be 88, it's 12:30pm and it's 82 (today is actually a good day so I'm going out now)... I remember it being at the hottest points by like 12:00pm in Cali no...? I mean i know it fluctuates but my sons games it would be like 90 degrees at like 5:30pm game time, and humid like CL was saying...:scratch:

I know how you feel, especially with the humidity. I lived in Florida for about 3 years and in my first summer I was certain that I was going to die.

I learned tricks like when I was going someplace I'd turn on the car's ac before I got ready to leave. Otherwise, you're soaked with sweat by the time the ac kicks in good.