• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher Football

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I thought, Fisher has concocted another classic total bullshit response to this lastes major screw-up. He is now claiming ignorance and that he didn't see Keenum hit his head on the play. What the hell bullshit is this? Every stadium has a very large screen to watch replays and he's telling everyone he was unaware. This guy knows how to cover his ass because he has been doing it most of his career.

He is making this crap up as he goes. Basically, Keenum's concussion is not his fault and not doing a thing is not his fault either. Do
you have control of this team or are you completely braindead? The real laugher is Fisher stated today that if Keenum is better, he'll be playing against Cincinnati. Serious? Ya freakin clueless idiot!!

As I stated earlier, Fisher appears to be the one with the concussion, evidently it happened a few years ago, and he's still dealing with it!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I also stated, Fisher has been coaching as the players buddy and not a coach. This whole thing fell apart after the Minnesota game and has been going downhill rapidly ever since. We need a disciplinarian coach from the Bill Parcells tree of coaches. Someone who doesn't tolerate player excuses and/or bullshit, gets rid of subpar talent and players who refuse to execute, and demands excellence like Tom Coughlin or a guy like Jack Del Rio. Even A Sean Payton or a Ken Whisenhunt would be an immense improvement over this braindead dolt that is still masquerading as a NFL HC.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is rich. Fisher has a completely incompetent and disaster of an offense and this is his one of his solutions. Seriously? It seems he tackles the small stuff but has no clue how to solve the bigger problems. This guy is a complete bullshit fraud.

Tre Mason inactive after missing team bus to airport

One thing is for certain, Mason is in Fishers dog house. I wonder if Mason is pissed because of his reduced role of playing backup to Gurley? I hope not, I don't want to lose him. But there is definitely something going on between these 2. This is sort of what happened with Austin Davis last year, Davis got in Fishers dog house and Fisher didn't give him a chance to prove himself. IDK??

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is rich. Fisher has a completely incompetent and disaster of an offense and this is his one of his solutions. Seriously? It seems he tackles the small stuff but has no clue how to solve the bigger problems. This guy is a complete bullshit fraud.

Tre Mason inactive after missing team bus to airport
Wait, you just dogged Fisher out for not being a disciplinarian, and now you flip the coin and dog him out on this?

This is exactly the type of little things that a 'disciplinarian' coach does.

I know you're not happy with CJF right now (Who is?) but we can't have it both ways. This is either how we want him to coach up or it's not.

Post Edit: Oh I see, thanks for the clarity Zeke. I forget the 'Fisher's favorites angle some of you have adopted. I just don't buy it, but it does give some of you who do the latitude in voicing your gripes about Fisher from a lot of different angles now, doesn't it. :lol:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Fisher is wrong for benching Mason. Rules are rules and he should follow them just the same.
The real question is, why did Mason not show up? Did he have a legitimate excuse? Or did he do this deliberately? Only Fisher knows this. It could very well be that Mason is pissed off over something causing him to do this? Again only Fisher knows this. Time will tell....I guess we will see how much playing time Mason gets going forward. Don't you agree?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Fisher is wrong for benching Mason. Rules are rules and he should follow them just the same.
The real question is, why did Mason not show up? Did he have a legitimate excuse? Or did he do this deliberately? Only Fisher knows this. It could very well be that Mason is pissed off over something causing him to do this? Again only Fisher knows this. Time will tell....I guess we will see how much playing time Mason gets going forward. Don't you agree?
I think really the question can only be answered by Mason (And Battle for that much as he too is inactive for this weeks game for missing the buss)

Another real good question would be; Would Gurley or Donald be inactive for the next game if they missed the bus?

:noidea:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, Gurley/Donald would be sitting if this happens. Probably for only 1 game though. Coach has to set an example to the whole team. But will Mason only be punished for 1 game? Hell to be honest, I've only seen him carry the ball a couple of times in the last month. Sure...he's been hurt, but is that the real reason why? Like I said before I do not want him to leave as right now we have a good 1-2 punch with him and Gurley!

But coaches do have their favorites. They also have to put up with big egos as well. You cant tell me that they don't. It could very well be that Mason is flat out pissed off over his reduced role. ....IDK.....sorry for speculating!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reason they are complaining is because Fisher decides to pick and choose when he is going to be a disciplinarian and is not consistent.

benching 2 guys for missing the bus, but he continues to run out his boy Cook even though he completely makes mistakes each and every week that hurt the team.

he is choosing to discipline the ticky tack stuff, but not the weightier matters that actually hurt the team.

and over the last 4 years, one thing has become quite clear. if Fisher likes you, you can do no wrong. if you get in his doghouse, you can do no right and will be run out of town eventually.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reason they are complaining is because Fisher decides to pick and choose when he is going to be a disciplinarian and is not consistent.

benching 2 guys for missing the bus, but he continues to run out his boy Cook even though he completely makes mistakes each and every week that hurt the team.

he is choosing to discipline the ticky tack stuff, but not the weightier matters that actually hurt the team.

and over the last 4 years, one thing has become quite clear. if Fisher likes you, you can do no wrong. if you get in his doghouse, you can do no right and will be run out of town eventually.
I get your point ALR but I don't think Fisher has been inconsistent with those who break team rules and let's not pretend that looking the other way regarding team rules wont lead to problems on the field and wont effect game outcomes.

When it comes to Cook, tell me if there is someone better on the roster. At the very least he poses a threat that the defense has to respect that I just don't see Cory Harkey or Justice Cunningham being that guy.

Cook will be gone next year, this year we were just in too deep with his cap hit and dead money and no other team in their right mind would take him in trade.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may not be anyone better on the roster as a receiving threat, but I can think of a few guys that would be better options to groom that are available.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think S Mannion is the best option at QB...his college stats blow the other two Ram QBs out of the water. Time for that kid to shine in my OP.
For the record, Sean Mannion's college stats are blown out of the water by Case Kneenum's college stats.

Passing YDS
Case 19,217
Sean 13,600

Completion %
Case 69.4%
Sean 64.6%

TD Passing/TD Rushing/Int
Case 155/23/46
Sean 83/2/54

QBR
Case 160.6
Sean 135.8

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, Sean Mannion's college stats are blown out of the water by Case Kneenum's college stats.

Passing YDS
Case 19,217
Sean 13,600

Completion %
Case 69.4%
Sean 64.6%

TD Passing/Rushing/Int
Case 155/23/46
Sean 83/2/54

QBR
Case 160.6
Sean 135.8

Even if Mannion's college stats were better, it doesn't mean he is ready. Putting a lumbering runner behind this line is a recipe for disaster.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think S Mannion is the best option at QB...his college stats blow the other two Ram QBs out of the water. Time for that kid to shine in my OP.

College "stats" mean Jack Shit in the NfL, ask 90% of the Heisman QBs ? Keenum, Klingler, Tommy Chang put up big numbers in college to just name a few, there are many many more, and where are these guys now, or what did they ever do!

I don't think Mannion will ever amount to anymore than a backup in the NFL, let alone a number 2 backup?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing YDS
Case 19,217
Sean 13,600

Completion %
Case 69.4%
Sean 64.6%

TD Passing/TD Rushing/Int
Case 155/23/46
Sean 83/2/54

QBR
Case 160.6
Sean 135.8

I didn't know Mike, you considered the MAC anywhere close to the PAC, no GLuckie to your BabyBlue Bruins this coming weekend either...ya bastard. Nice stat comebacker tho.

:D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Mike, you considered the MAC anywhere close to the PAC, no GLuckie to your BabyBlue Bruins this coming weekend either...ya bastard. Nice stat comebacker tho.

:D
That's what I would have said!! :suds:

Pretty drastic differences still.

:tsk: BTW - You pulling from them SC'ers.....eh? :tsk:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footballoutsiders numbers:

2015 Rams D at #3 overall and the Rams O at #32
2014 Rams D at #9 overall and the Rams O at #25
2013 Rams D at #11 overall and the Rams O at #22

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Fisher, Shottenheimer, and now Cignetti, our offense as progressively declined while our D has continued to flourish. What is wrong with this stats picture posted above by Clayton?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Fisher, Shottenheimer, and now Cignetti, our offense as progressively declined while our D has continued to flourish. What is wrong with this stats picture posted above by Clayton?

What is wrong is the offense has gotten worse while the defense has got better.

Who knew we were better off with Shotty at OC than Cignetti? I didn't think anyone could be worse than Shotty but those stats prove otherwise.