• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher Football

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please get someone like this guy at QB
<<<<<<<<<<<

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, ALR and this is with the addition of nearly new players at every position. This points to the coaching. Period.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dick Vermeil would have never tolerated this bullshit on offense. He was a great teacher of the game, disciplinarian, and manager of player personalities to get the maximum out of a player and a team. He even manage to harness the insanity of Mike Martz, who compared to Cignetti and Shottenehimer is a genius but lousy HC and judge of talent. Dick Vermeil even tolerated a crazy bitch of an owner and a whack job FO. We need another Dick Vermeil!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as we have done here on the Rams board, fans alike across the country are now openly calling for Fisher's firing. There are an increasing number of articles suggesting such. Pick one. The NFL may add petrol to this fire as they continue their investigation of the treatment of Keenum.

If the losing continues, the clamor may increase in intensity until that dolt Kroneke has to do something or suffer even more fan disapproval and loss of revenue. Of course, maybe that is exactly what he wants in order to get the NFL to go along with his eventual move of the team to LA.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as we have done here on the Rams board, fans alike across the country are now openly calling for Fisher's firing. There are an increasing number of articles suggesting such. Pick one. The NFL may add petrol to this fire as they continue their investigation of the treatment of Keenum.

If the losing continues, the clamor may increase in intensity until that dolt Kroneke has to do something or suffer even more fan disapproval and loss of revenue. Of course, maybe that is exactly what he wants in order to get the NFL to go along with his eventual move of the team to LA.

There's no excuse as to why this isn't a playoff caliber team by now. He's had four years to turn this team into one but it's the SSDD with Fisher. I mean, look at how quickly Arians turned around the Cardinals. As long as Fisher's around, we're going to be a 3rd or 4th place team in the division that is always just one or two steps away but can't ever find a way to take those steps to become an upper echelon team.

And as much as I'm getting tired of Fisher's failure's, I still don't loathe him as much as I do Kroenke but I won't rant about that here and will save that for another thread(s).

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you just might get him. He ain't going to retire I'm sure of that.

I'd rather have gotten Les Miles but if he's staying, Richt or Chip Kelly would be good alternatives.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ???? we replace a non winning playoff coach with another????

Richt got a winning record but he could never win the game when it counted. PASS

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline
Oline
Oline

Is it possible that this is the worst Oline we've had since Bulger was getting his ass beat? Sure hope we can find a stud on the Oline and get lucky on a WR later in the draft.

Mike Thomas, Southern Mississippi -- 6'1 200 big time sleeper. google this guy and look at some of the catches he made last week

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline
Oline
Oline

Is it possible that this is the worst Oline we've had since Bulger was getting his ass beat? Sure hope we can find a stud on the Oline and get lucky on a WR later in the draft.

Mike Thomas, Southern Mississippi -- 6'1 200 big time sleeper. google this guy and look at some of the catches he made lastweek

It absolutely is the oline, but right now, this is not our oline, a bunch of backups are in there now. When we have had our day 1 oline in there they haven't played that bad, especially for a young group of guys, we do need to add 1 or 2 quality type guys, but the rookies have played well, Barnes has done alright, and as far as Robinson, the guy just needs to be moved back inside and be done with this "experiment"

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys missed Wichmann yesterday. He is as legit as Havenstein. The pass rush was coming from primarily Reynolds getting badly beaten and Rhaney who was next to him who simply should not be on this roster or even the PS.

Except for one holding call late in the game, Robinson had a good day with Wichmann next to him. Wichmann was shoving guys around all day long. He is a keeper.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys missed Wichmann yesterday. He is as legit as Havenstein. The pass rush was coming from primarily Reynolds getting badly beaten and Rhaney who was next to him who simply should not be on this roster or even the PS.

Except for one holding call late in the game, Robinson had a good day with Wichmann next to him. Wichmann was shoving guys around all day long. He is a keeper.

I didn't see the game. Just have watched a few things from the past few weeks and it seems Gurley is getting hit behind the LOS and Foles is getting a lot of pressure. Good thing is that we can see what our back-ups like Wichman have for next year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First we need a new head coach and some WRs who can catch the football but if that coach was wise, he'd hire Lincoln Riley as the OC. Riley is the Sooners OC and QB's coach and has the nation's third best offense. He has an offense that is nicely balanced with run and pass but more passing than running. He is innovative and he is disciplined and prepared. Reminds me a little of a young Mike Martz.