• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jefe101 = TurnUpTheHeat & Rules About Alts

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn off the cap locks moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLE 777
WHY DOES EVERYBODY PCK ON SMAN===LOL,HE IS A LAKER FAN -ISN'T HE ??? LOL

Turn off the cap locks moron.
SPORTSCHIC HAVE THE RGHT TO GNORE MY POSTS -MORON.
STOP BENG A GIRL WHEN ARE REALLY A MAN --RGHT ???
SORRY,F OFFENDED YOU=[ HAVE BAD EYES, THINK ,THEY ARE ONLY MEN ON THESE SPORTS FORM-
WORDS and the TRTH--JUST GNORE MY POSTS.-MORON CHIC.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXPOSED. I love it Hammer.

Hammer laying down the hammer.

How did you find out if you don't mind me asking? Same IP address?

I think he is talking about Black Belt Disciple - he got banned for trolling every board and came back under an alternate id

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, this came back from the dead

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn - I thought it was new one - I forgot to look at the date - lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny part about it was even his fellow Heat fans saw how pathetic you are. Lol keep trying to flip the script, Turnip. Too bad the TRUTH is right in your ugly face...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperation. LMFAO...

Just proof what a LIAR you are.

Prove what? To whom?:laugh3:

This thread only PROVED that Hammer, as annoyed as he was, wouldn't say anyone other then YOU was the other Chief Lakers.:laugh3:

PROOF is YOU being visibly seen as a visitor on my page, despite your multiple lies and denial:laugh3:

PROOF is you 100% denying ever picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs, only to have me repost your prediction 5 minutes later:laugh3:

PROOF is reposting your last years pre season off season addition power rankings which you though were ACTUAL power rankings:laugh3:

I told you Laker fans ignore you, dismiss you. They can read, they know the truth.
Case in point, 2 Laker fans jumped at the opportunity to make an avi wager with me yesterday.
It was THIER idea.
You know why, because they know I will honor it if I lose, despite all of your asinine propaganda.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desperation. LMFAO...

Prove what? To whom?:laugh3:

This thread only PROVED that Hammer, as annoyed as he was, wouldn't say anyone other then YOU was the other Chief Lakers.:laugh3:

PROOF is YOU being visibly seen as a visitor on my page, despite your multiple lies and denial:laugh3:

PROOF is you 100% denying ever picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs, only to have me repost your prediction 5 minutes later:laugh3:

PROOF is reposting your last years pre season off season addition power rankings which you though were ACTUAL power rankings:laugh3:

I told you Laker fans ignore you, dismiss you. They can read, they know the truth.
Case in point, 2 Laker fans jumped at the opportunity to make an avi wager with me yesterday.
It was THIER idea.
You know why, because they know I will honor it if I lose, despite all of your asinine propaganda.
:agree:

Wow. A lot of tap dancing there, little man. Glad you put in all that work. Only one li'l problem there. Look at the title of the thread. FACT, you were flat out busted....:laugh3:

HILARIOUS. The truth is there in black and white and you CONTINUE to lie. Sorry, Turnip, but you can lie to everyone else...and yourself, but that crap won't fly with ME. But keep doing what you're doing if it makes you feel a tad better...

You should just man up and face the fact that all your arrogance and conniving cost you. But it seems you simply aren't MAN enough to accept the responsibility of your own actions...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, as far as that bet goes o proved those weren't actual power rankings and you WELCHED. Lol, More lies. As far as being ignored , sorry, but I still see plenty of responses. Plus everybody around here knows what a sick little LOSER you are. Lmao keep trying to fight your way outta the corner you painted yourself into. It's entertaining stuff...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you be any more of a bore?

I'll leave it at this. Then, you can ramble on like a 3 year old for the rest of the day.

Here is FACT.

You were so pissed, so upset, after getting once again abused all day that you felt the need to
repost some 'who gives a fuck' thread that hadn't been seen in over 5 months!:whistle:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you be any more of a bore?

Well, no. Lol then I'd be YOU..:lol:

I'll leave it at this. Then, you can ramble on like a 3 year old for the rest of the day.

Here is FACT.

Out of YOUR mouth? :laugh3: I doubt it VERY seriously...

You were so pissed, so upset, after getting once again abused all day that you felt the need to
repost some 'who gives a fuck' thread that hadn't been seen in over 5 months!:whistle:

LMFAO ANOTHER lie:lol:. REAL fact is the same as ALWAYS. You're a sad, pathetic, foolish little man who isn't ADULT enough to face up and MAN up for his screw ups. And...as ALWAYS, when I beat you like a dog, you want to run and hide. Course with your low self esteem I guess I can't blame you. Ta ta, little man, run and hide from the truth...:bawling:

Who gives a fuck. Too funny. I'd say from these responses YOU do...