• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jefe101 = TurnUpTheHeat & Rules About Alts

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a comment about Birdman looking like Birdsh!t. He was saying it for fun. A warning would have been sufficient. I should know. I have plenty of that at CBS. Words and Truth! :eyebrows:

That ban the real hms but keep this boring tool...lol

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't you just use the Quote button? :scratch:
In case you haven't noticed Sman is not too bright. He can only focus on grooming the hair on Kobe's nuts and trying to pretend he is not attracted to Lebrons physique.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TLF had 2 ID's even after Turnip got busted!!?? I must say I am surprised. I thought he was brighter than that. Why would someone need 2 IDs? Be a man/woman about your opinions. Cowardly is all I can say.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you haven't noticed Sman is not too bright. He can only focus on grooming the hair on Kobe's nuts and trying to pretend he is not attracted to Lebrons physique.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TLF had 2 ID's even after Turnip got busted!!?? I must say I am surprised. I thought he was brighter than that. Why would someone need 2 IDs? Be a man/woman about your opinions. Cowardly is all I can say.

hell, my thought on it was the guy got kicked off of the board for his original offense, but it was only a week. it's like you mean to tell me you couldn't have sat out being here for a week? what kinda loser are you...?

then coming back with a sock puppet compounded it. i KEEP saying it, you meet ALL KINDS on the internet. him AND Turnip were looney toons...

CL67

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, my thought on it was the guy got kicked off of the board for his original offense, but it was only a week. it's like you mean to tell me you couldn't have sat out being here for a week? what kinda loser are you...?

I had forgotten about that!! So it turned out he was racist as well?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had forgotten about that!! So it turned out he was racist as well?

well, if the tirade i saw yesterday was any indication i'd have to lean towards yes...

either that, or the guy was just incredibly ignorant...which is the basis of racism anyway...

CL67

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if the tirade i saw yesterday was any indication i'd have to lean towards yes...

either that, or the guy was just incredibly ignorant...which is the basis of racism anyway...

CL67
Yeah I had put his chimpanzee thread up to being ignorant. I never had an indication before that he was racist. I guess like you say you meet all kinds.

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a couple of disagreements with him on cbs that got ugly at times, really didn't think he was a racist but after i read his tirade i would have to say yes .

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a couple of disagreements with him on cbs that got ugly at times, really didn't think he was a racist but after i read his tirade i would have to say yes .

dude DID love to pick a lot of fights. lol, it's like he believed everyone who looked his way was stupid...

CL67

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude DID love to pick a lot of fights. lol, it's like he believed everyone who looked his way was stupid...

CL67
And they weren't even funny or on topic just insults and anger i told him once if he would hold the name calling to a minimum he might get his point across he agreed but it looks like he never learned.:exploding:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I had the same talk with him, because it got to a point where I stop paying attention to most of his post. I told him to stop getting personal so much and stay on topic because he is known for making a comment on a thread that makes no sense and have anything to do with the topic. He used to be a great poster but he got caught up with all the heat trolls and lost focus.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Lakers-Heat internet rivalry thing has gotten sick. At least for turnip lol!

Oh in case anyone calls me a coward I am DeLaCruz420 from the CBS boards, I just felt like changing my name. I do not have an alt account.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Lakers-Heat internet rivalry thing has gotten sick. At least for turnip lol!

Oh in case anyone calls me a coward I am DeLaCruz420 from the CBS boards, I just felt like changing my name. I do not have an alt account.

Alright, a 420 friend has made it over :smokin:

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL I KNOW ---SPURS WILL EXTERMINATE THE LAKERS TONTE---I HOPE-I WONT GET BANNED FOR SAYING THAT--WORDS and the TRUTH.
ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS OR OPINIONS ?????.
WHAT KND OF ADMINISTRATOR IS THAT ????
THS SERES--MAYE HE IS A LAKER FAN AND JUST CANT FACE THE TRUTH.