• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jed gets his ass ripped on social media

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a story that Jed came out on the 4th of July wishing everyone a happy 4th on Twitter. The 49ers fans ripped him a new one and I think it would be a good idea if Jed just kept quiet until his team gets back on their feet and wins some ballgames. Eddie D. should sit down with his nephew and have a heart to heart on how do deal with the media and the fans. Word to Jed...get it in gear kid and get the team back to a Super Bowl..until then his ass is grass around here and he needs to understand that . He needs to put up..or just shut up. No one wants to hear him speak. The fans want a 6th Super Bowl Championship...period. If Jed wants to be respected then he will have to win it all.

Go 49ers !!
Well deserved. The guy is really showng his ass.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article on Jed's most recent comments. He's an idiot for saying them, but the reaction has been overblown. Also some interesting thoughts on the "mutual" parting with Harbaugh.

Was Jed Yorks comment really that bad? - Niner Insider

I expected the reaction from his comments to be overblown. Jed York was cast as the villian by most people in the media and possibly a majority of 49er fans. He should have just kept quiet and let it go. At a minimum , he should have waited until the season was underway.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I expected the reaction from his comments to be overblown. Jed York was cast as the villian by most people in the media and possibly a majority of 49er fans. He should have just kept quiet and let it go. At a minimum , he should have waited until the season was underway.

No argument here. It was stupid to say what he said, and the way he handled the Harbaugh firing was amateurish. I particularly liked the, "Hold me accountable." "Well how can we do that? Are you going to refund ticket holders?" "Ummmmm..."

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument here. It was stupid to say what he said, and the way he handled the Harbaugh firing was amateurish. I particularly liked the, "Hold me accountable." "Well how can we do that? Are you going to refund ticket holders?" "Ummmmm..."

LOL. For that press conference, I think Jed was intent on providing no information to reporters and had his canned responses planned out. Unfortunately for him, the press was going to continue to press him for answers. He either should have been a bit forthcoming as to what happened or just passed on the press conference. I think he would have been better off than what he did do.