• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jed and Disrepect toward Mothers

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys who think it is cute and funny to talk about someone else's mom in a sexual way, I want it to be known I quite frankly think it is repulsive and your disgusting. As a 16 ear old, I played fast-pitch softball and we were having an all night party after a game. 4 of us teamates decided to go to a festival on the eastern edge of Omaha for some fun and I hoped to meet up with a girl I was seeing at the time. As we were leaving for the festival this kid (SLM) who wasn't a normal part of our group asked to go with us and the driver said yes. When we got down there, the driver went to park and some guy yelled not to park his pickup truck in that spot as it would block his driveway. It was at that point the the stupid little tag along (SLM - short for stupid little man) yelled back two little words "Your Mom". We parked elsewhere, forgot the whole thing, and just went to the festival. As we were walking from booth to booth, I was grabbed, and thrown to the ground behind the booths. I got up, seen a guy charging me so I faked him out and took off running. I was hit from the side an dropped to the ground again and that is when I realized I was surrounded by 15 to 20 guys - all were over 20 years old. Long story short I was beaten and received 3 broken ribs and collapsed lung. My 3 teamates also were beaten - one had a broken jaw, one had a broken nose and the third just bruised black and blue. The big mouth SLM was untouched as he wasn't wearing the same uniform as us. We eventually made it out of the area no thanks to the Douglas County Sheriff Deputies who wanted nothing to do with us as they were from the neighborhood and knew/told us that one of us said something disrespectful about those guys mom. I found out a short time later that the family that was disrespected had many boys and they all boxed in the Golden Gloves. A couple guys were home from the Marine Corps and the rest were neighborhood guys. Four of us got badly beaten and we never opened our mouths and the one SLM who did talk about their mom walked away untouched.

Jed when you went so low as to talk sexually about my dead mom who went to church every day of her life until her cancer took out her eyes and she no longer could drive, you repulsed me in the worst way. You probably don't remember it as you do it all the time and your fake apology rang hollow when you did the same to (and correct me if I'm wrong) HISL and his dead mom. So yes Jed, I have called you out at least twice and boy you did yourself no favors in your most recent posts about me. I realize you will never give me an official face to face apology as I am past 50 years old, had 8 major surgeries, walk with the help of a cane and knee brace, would be bedridden today had I not had 4 injections in my knees this past month, etc., and yet you are a scared immature little boy. That was the point of me going after your voice - the immaturity of it all and you were not bright enough to pick up on it - yet you stated I was "Stupid" too many times to count. My advanced degree says otherwise little man. Perhaps I will start going to film night at Holy Ghost so I will be easy to look up if you wish. I wonder if John Martinez stills runs things at Holy Ghost - we go back 40 years to South High football - back in the days of Dave Rimmington? Holy Ghost is the home parish of two of my siblings. My brother has been asking me to go with him to film night, perhaps I'll start tomorrow.

As for the rest of you that encourage this behavior, I will say this - perhaps it's just time for me to move on as I sure as hell want nothing to do with you.

Grow the fuck up Jed

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can do now is give you the same sincere apology I did back then. If you don't accept it then that is up to you. If you don't think it is sincere then that is up to you. Those are things I can not control.

I was unaware you required a face to face apology. If you need that then I am more than willing. But if I am the scumbag you think I am then does it really mean anything to you. Would you actually accept it? When I am wrong there are few people that will own it more than me.

As for the rest of your story, sucks you have had hard times but we all have hard times and you don't know what my hard times have been. I not going to start comparing because what is important to either one of shouldn't be diminished by apples to oranges comparisons.

As for anything else you want to say about me and/or telling me to grow the fuck up, my response is right there in my avatar.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:comeatmebro:

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can do now is give you the same sincere apology I did back then. If you don't accept it then that is up to you. If you don't think it is sincere then that is up to you. Those are things I can not control.

I was unaware you required a face to face apology. If you need that then I am more than willing. But if I am the scumbag you think I am then does it really mean anything to you. Would you actually accept it? When I am wrong there are few people that will own it more than me.

As for the rest of your story, sucks you have had hard times but we all have hard times and you don't know what my hard times have been. I not going to start comparing because what is important to either one of shouldn't be diminished by apples to oranges comparisons.

As for anything else you want to say about me and/or telling me to grow the fuck up, my response is right there in my avatar.
Jed it is so hard to take you serious on apologies as you seem to think it's okay to do it over and over to others. Like I typed, I found out the most unfair and hard way at 16 years old that you don't go around talking ill about folks mothers. I actually worked with the youngest brother of the offended guys - he told me I was lucky to be alive. I apologized to him for the incident and he said it wasn't needed as I wasn't the one who did it. I wanted to tell you this face to face just to let it sink in that you really need to control what you say to others. To me and many other folks it is not funny, intelligent, adult, or cute.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed it is so hard to take you serious on apologies as you seem to think it's okay to do it over and over to others. Like I typed, I found out the most unfair and hard way at 16 years old that you don't go around talking ill about folks mothers. I actually worked with the youngest brother of the offended guys - he told me I was lucky to be alive. I apologized to him for the incident and he said it wasn't needed as I wasn't the one who did it. I wanted to tell you this face to face just to let it sink in that you really need to control what you say to others. To me and many other folks it is not funny, intelligent, adult, or cute.

But here is the good thing about people, we are all different. I don't lump everyone into the same mold like you apparently do. What offends 1 person may not offend another person. I will never cater my life to people that are offended easily. In fact I will probably push the envelope more with those people. But I do have standards and couldn't give 2 shits if anyone thinks I do or not. If I offend someone then I sit back and see if I went too far. When the answer is yes then I sincerely apologize. If that person doesn't accept it or acknowledge it that that is on them, not me. The mom jokes understandably offend you but they don't offend 1 of my best friends, FNG. If mom jokes towards FNG's saint of a mother and not FNG himself, then that is a "you" problem. You don't like it, don't read it. Every person and every situation is different. Don't treat them all the same.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy bought a boat and we collectively decided to name the boat after our other buddy's mom. That way every time we go fishing we can say we got up inside his mom. She likes to get wet, is plenty spacious, and can easily fit 4 guys at the same time. She also now smells like fish. But we love her none the less!

True story.

P.S. Our buddy finds it hilarious and has even gotten her wet with us a few times himself.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy bought a boat and we collectively decided to name the boat after our other buddy's mom. That way every time we go fishing we can say we got up inside his mom. She likes to get wet, is plenty spacious, and can easily fit 4 guys at the same time. She also now smells like fish. But we love her none the less!

True story.

P.S. Our buddy finds it hilarious and has even gotten her wet with us a few times himself.
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! APOLOGIZE TO HIS FACE IMMEDIATELY!!!!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@it'sHuskers4me Jed has said sorry a long time ago. And you won't see him at my Church to get the face to face. Because no coaches are running the night and there is no films.

Why can't we just MOVE on from this.

You are beating a :deadhorse:

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @jedburks keep bring all the MOM JOKES to me. "I'm a MAN I'm 40 (37)!!" I don't care! Also my mom thinks it FUNNY!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, can you summarize that post down into like.....2 sentences.

I have attention defecit disorder really bad and can't read that.

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Devil Jed is handing out apologies, 2 or 3 years ago he insulted my dead mother too and I also got the shit kicked out of me as a teenager.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, can you summarize that post down into like.....2 sentences.

I have attention defecit disorder really bad and can't read that.
He should move on. Not only from tHoop but probably the interwebz in general.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't tell if troll or easily trolled....

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs to move on?!
OP... the harsh landscape of this depraved and desolate place we call the interwebz may be too much for those lacking a thick hide of humor.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys who think it is cute and funny to talk about someone else's mom in a sexual way, I want it to be known I quite frankly think it is repulsive and your disgusting. As a 16 ear old, I played fast-pitch softball and we were having an all night party after a game. 4 of us teamates decided to go to a festival on the eastern edge of Omaha for some fun and I hoped to meet up with a girl I was seeing at the time. As we were leaving for the festival this kid (SLM) who wasn't a normal part of our group asked to go with us and the driver said yes. When we got down there, the driver went to park and some guy yelled not to park his pickup truck in that spot as it would block his driveway. It was at that point the the stupid little tag along (SLM - short for stupid little man) yelled back two little words "Your Mom". We parked elsewhere, forgot the whole thing, and just went to the festival. As we were walking from booth to booth, I was grabbed, and thrown to the ground behind the booths. I got up, seen a guy charging me so I faked him out and took off running. I was hit from the side an dropped to the ground again and that is when I realized I was surrounded by 15 to 20 guys - all were over 20 years old. Long story short I was beaten and received 3 broken ribs and collapsed lung. My 3 teamates also were beaten - one had a broken jaw, one had a broken nose and the third just bruised black and blue. The big mouth SLM was untouched as he wasn't wearing the same uniform as us. We eventually made it out of the area no thanks to the Douglas County Sheriff Deputies who wanted nothing to do with us as they were from the neighborhood and knew/told us that one of us said something disrespectful about those guys mom. I found out a short time later that the family that was disrespected had many boys and they all boxed in the Golden Gloves. A couple guys were home from the Marine Corps and the rest were neighborhood guys. Four of us got badly beaten and we never opened our mouths and the one SLM who did talk about their mom walked away untouched.

I stopped reading right here.

You need to know that people like that.......that beat the shit out of other people.........they're not right in the head. It wasn't the "mom" comment that made them beat the shit out of you, it was making any comment at all.

People like that look for opportunities to beat the piss out of people. It makes their day. Makes their life. They have to do it.

You could have yelled out "bologna sandwich" and they would have beat the piss out of you. Because those kind of people are just like that. There is nobody on this Earth who is stupid enough to actually be offended by someone making a mom comment. For fuck's sake, it's 2015........we all know those are jokes by now. Not a single person actually tries to offend someone by making a mom comment.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to know that people like that.......that beat the shit out of other people.........they're not right in the head. It wasn't the "mom" comment that made them beat the shit out of you, it was making any comment at all.

People like that look for opportunities to beat the piss out of people. It makes their day. Makes their life. They have to do it.

You could have yelled out "bologna sandwich" and they would have beat the piss out of you. Because those kind of people are just like that. There is nobody on this Earth who is stupid enough to actually be offended by someone making a mom comment. For fuck's sake, it's 2015........we all know those are jokes by now. Not a single person actually tries to offend someone by making a mom comment.

/\ /\ /\
THIS

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are 100% wrong, you also could wrongly assume it was because we were in their hood. It was the comment made by an idiot, as I typed above the whole neighborhood was involved or so it seemed and the gal I was dating at the time knew about the disparaging remark but she didn't know I was one of the guys that paid the price. Defend it anyway you want, I am done but will leave this for you to decide - go out make sexual comments about strangers mothers, just see if you don't have a similar experience. Good luck with that.