• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jed and Disrepect toward Mothers

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 100% wrong, you also could wrongly assume it was because we were in their hood. It was the comment made by an idiot, as I typed above the whole neighborhood was involved or so it seemed and the gal I was dating at the time knew about the disparaging remark but she didn't know I was one of the guys that paid the price. Defend it anyway you want, I am done but will leave this for you to decide - go out make sexual comments about strangers mothers, just see if you don't have a similar experience. Good luck with that.

You are wrong.

I guarantee it.

No grown man gets so pissed off over someone saying "YOUR MOM!" that they feel the need to attempt to kill someone. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I take that back.......Lawrence Phillips might get that mad

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys who think it is cute and funny to talk about someone else's mom in a sexual way, I want it to be known I quite frankly think it is repulsive and your disgusting. As a 16 ear old, I played fast-pitch softball and we were having an all night party after a game. 4 of us teamates decided to go to a festival on the eastern edge of Omaha for some fun and I hoped to meet up with a girl I was seeing at the time. As we were leaving for the festival this kid (SLM) who wasn't a normal part of our group asked to go with us and the driver said yes. When we got down there, the driver went to park and some guy yelled not to park his pickup truck in that spot as it would block his driveway. It was at that point the the stupid little tag along (SLM - short for stupid little man) yelled back two little words "Your Mom". We parked elsewhere, forgot the whole thing, and just went to the festival. As we were walking from booth to booth, I was grabbed, and thrown to the ground behind the booths. I got up, seen a guy charging me so I faked him out and took off running. I was hit from the side an dropped to the ground again and that is when I realized I was surrounded by 15 to 20 guys - all were over 20 years old. Long story short I was beaten and received 3 broken ribs and collapsed lung. My 3 teamates also were beaten - one had a broken jaw, one had a broken nose and the third just bruised black and blue. The big mouth SLM was untouched as he wasn't wearing the same uniform as us. We eventually made it out of the area no thanks to the Douglas County Sheriff Deputies who wanted nothing to do with us as they were from the neighborhood and knew/told us that one of us said something disrespectful about those guys mom. I found out a short time later that the family that was disrespected had many boys and they all boxed in the Golden Gloves. A couple guys were home from the Marine Corps and the rest were neighborhood guys. Four of us got badly beaten and we never opened our mouths and the one SLM who did talk about their mom walked away untouched.

Jed when you went so low as to talk sexually about my dead mom who went to church every day of her life until her cancer took out her eyes and she no longer could drive, you repulsed me in the worst way. You probably don't remember it as you do it all the time and your fake apology rang hollow when you did the same to (and correct me if I'm wrong) HISL and his dead mom. So yes Jed, I have called you out at least twice and boy you did yourself no favors in your most recent posts about me. I realize you will never give me an official face to face apology as I am past 50 years old, had 8 major surgeries, walk with the help of a cane and knee brace, would be bedridden today had I not had 4 injections in my knees this past month, etc., and yet you are a scared immature little boy. That was the point of me going after your voice - the immaturity of it all and you were not bright enough to pick up on it - yet you stated I was "Stupid" too many times to count. My advanced degree says otherwise little man. Perhaps I will start going to film night at Holy Ghost so I will be easy to look up if you wish. I wonder if John Martinez stills runs things at Holy Ghost - we go back 40 years to South High football - back in the days of Dave Rimmington? Holy Ghost is the home parish of two of my siblings. My brother has been asking me to go with him to film night, perhaps I'll start tomorrow.

As for the rest of you that encourage this behavior, I will say this - perhaps it's just time for me to move on as I sure as hell want nothing to do with you.

Grow the fuck up Jed
tumblr_inline_n2zk4le0dN1qf8v63.gif

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong.

I guarantee it.

No grown man gets so pissed off over someone saying "YOUR MOM!" that they feel the need to attempt to kill someone. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.
There obviously are parts of Omaha you shouldn't go to. In my youth, if you said something wrong, you got beat up, today if you wear the wrong colors or walk down the street at the wrong place/time you get shot/killed. Have I discussed the young man's dead body that was dumped 200' from my back door at the first house I owned? It was a gang killing and his body was brought there from downtown. The only thing the dead guy in his early 20's did was drive down the wrong alley on his way to work.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East O was pretty rough back in the 70's.
I beat a guy in a game of pool down there and he wanted to fight over the $1 bet he owed me. He belonged to the Hat Gang and had some fellow members with him. I had some friends with me as well. Heck of a brawl with pool sticks, bottles, and tables broken. I ended up putting the dude's head through a cigarette machine. Cost me about $100 to fix that or go to jail.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beat a guy in a game of pool down there and he wanted to fight over the $1 bet he owed me. He belonged to the Hat Gang and had some fellow members with him. I had some friends with me as well. Heck of a brawl with pool sticks, bottles, and tables broken. I ended up putting the dude's head through a cigarette machine. Cost me about $100 to fix that or go to jail.

Imagine if you would have said "your mom!"

You would have been the one inside the cigarette machine.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if you would have said "your mom!"

You would have been the one inside the cigarette machine.
Imagine that his mom was there. They would of all been inside....

Ahh nevermind.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could just say "you're mom" instead, not as hip but still pretty badass

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nebraska forum is pretty strange place...

Carry on with your mama jokes.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My condolences for your moms passing. I am truly sorry

However, you can't put this all on Jed as this has been a running joke on this site for years and some of us (mainly me) have encouraged the joke to Jed

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There obviously are parts of Omaha you shouldn't go to. In my youth, if you said something wrong, you got beat up, today if you wear the wrong colors or walk down the street at the wrong place/time you get shot/killed. Have I discussed the young man's dead body that was dumped 200' from my back door at the first house I owned? It was a gang killing and his body was brought there from downtown. The only thing the dead guy in his early 20's did was drive down the wrong alley on his way to work.

You realize you basically just proved JJM's point right?? :L

You can drive anywhere and say "bologna sandwich" to the wrong people and get your ass kicked.

Bologna is a funny word btw

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
East Council Bluffs was, is and will always be rougher.

CB REPRESENT!

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Save your obligatory Council Tucky references. I may require you to apologize to me later.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CB REPRESENT!

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Save your obligatory Council Tucky references. I may require you to apologize to me later.

Problem with Council Bluffs folks is they aren't smart enough to know how to operate any kinds of weapons.

So as long as you can outrun them you're good to go. And most of them are fat....so.....that's pretty easy to do.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the arm behind black 41 flash reverse was from CB. Yes, he was a Saint Albert fag but don't be blaspheming.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize you basically just proved JJM's point right?? :L

You can drive anywhere and say "bologna sandwich" to the wrong people and get your ass kicked.

Bologna is a funny word btw

Especially if you pronounce it phonetically

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 100% wrong, you also could wrongly assume it was because we were in their hood. It was the comment made by an idiot, as I typed above the whole neighborhood was involved or so it seemed and the gal I was dating at the time knew about the disparaging remark but she didn't know I was one of the guys that paid the price. Defend it anyway you want, I am done but will leave this for you to decide - go out make sexual comments about strangers mothers, just see if you don't have a similar experience. Good luck with that.

Since you like to switch things around I will do the same to you.

I can promise you one thing for absolute 100% certainty that if some stranger walks down the street towards me and makes a sexual comment about my mom I will have 1 of 2 reactions.

1. If it funny: I will high five him, laugh, and tell him he better have made sure to leave the money on the counter.

2. If it's not funny: I five him and tell him that he clearly wasn't good enough for her because she didn't brag about him to me.

See, that is the difference, I am not like every single situation you have experienced because I am a different person with my own thought process and actions. Plus I am not a psychopath looking to get into a fight or murder someone of a dumb joke/comment that isn't actually true (except for with FNG's mom).

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CB REPRESENT!

psh

West CB (TJ) was/is the roughest area. What was/is in east CB, AL? lulz