• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fabian Moreau and JaQuan McMillian

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think these guys deserve some love. McMillian is making plays... That move with getting Bassey out and McMillian more reps has paid off. I don't want to call him Chris Harris but he is looking like a great find as an UFA. A guy who lead the nation in INT's his SR year and fell undrafted because of his measureables. Opposite of Chris Harris I was really high on this UDFA signing when it was announced but really looking like he is going to be playing a huge role for us going forward.

Fabian Moreau. A guy who we signed after Riley Moss got hurt early in camp. I honestly didn't think he would even make the team. He has stepped into a starting CB role now and is playing great.

Just wanted to mention these two. Carry on!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McMillian was the MVP of many possible candidates in the KC win .. And Fabian Moreau has come in and done a fantastic job ...

I remember rooting hard for DeVante Bausby a few years ago - he came in and did some good things (( it's actually amazing that he's still playing football after that collision with AJ Johnson )) ... For whatever reason, having CBs play unexpectedly great seems more exciting than most other positions ...

It sure seems as if some improved CB play can and will elevate a defense fast

GO BRONCOS !!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Moreau's interception - his cleats cleared the receiver's belt line - pretty impressive.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are the reason we won these 3 games. I thought when Locke went out we were toast but, we did it. We are playing Tebow ball

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit to Christian Parker who gets these guys ready to play - he is someone's DC of the future.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PJ Locke is another guy that probably needs some love. Been hurt a lot this year but has done well when called upon.

You can also tell that PJ Locke is one of the favorites among players too. People like him. Good dude.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are the reason we won these 3 games. I thought when Locke went out we were toast but, we did it. We are playing Tebow ball
I am now thinking why the.... is Tim Tebow not still playing football ? for the most part that is what this team and several other teams are doing
as well

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now thinking why the.... is Tim Tebow not still playing football ? for the most part that is what this team and several other teams are doing
as well

Media killed him. If not he would have been in the NFL for a long time with a role but never as a starting QB.

No team wanted the media attention to buzz around their team with a role player. A distraction to others. The media really killed Tebow's career.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media killed him. If not he would have been in the NFL for a long time with a role but never as a starting QB.

No team wanted the media attention to buzz around their team with a role player. A distraction to others. The media really killed Tebow's career.
To be honest, Tebow seemed to thrive on that attention. And I don’t mean that as a compliment.