• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay is now my pal

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...........

You guys know what I think of Cutler,prima donna,injury prone,never showing up for a big game and so on,but now he becomes my pal.:whistle:

I drafted him yesterday with the 3rd pick in a pay league. And only cause Stafford was picked picked 2 slots before it was my turn.
and I got laughed at.........Well now he`d better get me the last laugh.

He has all the tools to become a top 5 qb.............Don`t let me down.:nod:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize, of course, that this could end up deepening your antipathy for Jay, right?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize, of course, that this could end up deepening your antipathy for Jay, right?

I had to look that up...............lol

Now that I know what that means,it couldn`t get any worse I suppose than what I already think........:lol:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like no other options at all? Luck? Dalton?

Messing with you man.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got crucified for criticizing Cutler last year....almost got labeled a troll.

In reality, I was just stating my true feelings on the dude's performance on the field. I really don't give a shit about him being a prima donna (or a pre-Madonna
5404624_std.jpg
, for that matter), but I had a few problems with his fundamentals.....even though he is one of the most physically gifted QB's (as far as arm strength) that I have ever seen.

It's funny, I could criticize anyone else on the team (Conte, McClellin, Bostic, Briggs, etc.), but if I criticize Jay, I felt that people thought I was "anti-Jay" or didn't want Jay to do well. Regardless of who I criticize on the team, I am not against that player, nor do I want him to fail....but if he's effing up, then I'm going to say something about it.

I'm talking to you, PCLoadLetter!!!! :lol: :gaah::bawling:

Well, hopefully I won't come across as so crass this season, but I can't make any guarantees....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You greedy bastard....Ya root for the poor fucker when there's money on the line, but NOT because he's your favorite teams QB!? :tsk:

:happy: I kid, but fer realz, root for yer boy.:laugh: