• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 12 Team Keeper/Money League Team

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to start a poll with the options as 1)Chuckled 2)Giggled 3)Laughed my ass off 4)Pissed myself laughing.......................but I didn't cause I know it's bad. Funny thing is it's better than I thought it would be................anyway, 12 team keep at least 1 with the option for 2 and draft does not snake. Drafted 7th. Oh yeah, traded 6th and 7th round picks last year so no soup for me in the 6th and 7th (man did that hurt). Scoring is kinda funky (3 pt TD's with 2 point bonus for every 10 yards of distance on those TD's). Anyway, I don't remember exactly what round I picked what guy as I was pretty shell shocked. Only thing that saved me from probably losing every game this season were there were more than a few mistakes made. Had I been drafting with you guys I'd be not just fucked (like I am now) but Royally fucked (which I still may be). Anyway, no more talking......................I present to you the worst team of the year so far.

QB Kaps (10th)
RB Foster (Keeper)
RB Martin (Keeper)
WR Cobb (3rd)
WR Nicks (8th)
Flex Gerhart (4th)
Flex Jennings (5th)
TE Miller (15th)
K (Greg the Innaccurate Leg) (18th)
D Vikings (17th)

Bench
Cam Newton (11th I think)
Fred Jackson (9th I think)
Rueben Randall (12th)
Jordan Mathews (13th)
Johnathan Grimes (14th)
Mohamed Sanu (15th)
Bryce Brown (15th)
Cody Latimer (16th)

You know its not going good when you bitch and complain when you get sniped for Eric Decker and take Hakeem Nicks instead........................really would have rather taken a WR in the 4th or 5th but the difference between the RB's after the 7th round compared to the WR's after the 7th round is pretty big. Anyway, not really big on rookie WR's but I kinda had to be. You know you're desperate when you handcuff the guy who is the handcuff for a RB you don't even own. Tear it up.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering you had no 6th or 7th rounder it really isn't that bad. I'd definitely play Sanu every week until Marvin Jones comes back....and Jones may come back and not take Sanu's job anyway. Sanu has looked very freakin good lately. The guy is a monster and he could have a huge season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering you had no 6th or 7th rounder it really isn't that bad. I'd definitely play Sanu every week until Marvin Jones comes back....and Jones may come back and not take Sanu's job anyway. Sanu has looked very freakin good lately. The guy is a monster and he could have a huge season.

this i drafted him and everyone looked at me crooked........................

but i dont hate that team at all your stacked with rb' depth.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 unquestioned , unchallenged rb starters, and 1 in a true 50/50 time share that gets goal line work (jackson) in a 12 team league...........your gold, there just arent enough rb's to go around........ppl will be needing your stockpile, or hold it and use it

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you definitely need help at receiver, as you're well aware, but the overall team looks nice. It's never as bad as it seems.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you definitely need help at receiver, as you're well aware, but the overall team looks nice. It's never as bad as it seems.
Well I've had this morning to look at some rosters and I'd say my team is in the middle.............the funny part is with the seemingly increasing major injuries in the league nowdays we voted to expand rosters to 18 players last night..................looking to trade Cam straight up for an upgrade on Nicks but first off: Only a couple of teams that would be in the market and the one that would really be in the market only has 4 WR's and they basically suck (funny thing is that's the chick who sniped me on Decker). Next, with the expanded rosters I'm thinking if Keaps goes down I will be screwed. Could take a flier on Carr but who knows how he'll be when they start playing real football this week. My best bet is to probably take my lumps the first week or three then I might be able to get better value from Cam....................I'm glad you guys think my team isn't as bad as I think it is but when I look at it I see a bunch of guys that should be spread around on other peoples benches not just mine...............lol!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Cam because I would not want Kap as the only quarterback on my roster. Then again we all know I just hate that guy anyway, but I actually like what you ended up with. Love your running backs and since you can flex both of them I think you will be much stronger in the flex than most people will be. I know this might shock you, but I would not be sold on Hakeem Nicks at WR2. What you can do to rectify the situation though I'm not sure at this point. By the way, exactly how few defenses were available that you thought the Vikings looked like your best bet?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Cam because I would not want Kap as the only quarterback on my roster. Then again we all know I just hate that guy anyway, but I actually like what you ended up with. Love your running backs and since you can flex both of them I think you will be much stronger in the flex than most people will be. I know this might shock you, but I would not be sold on Hakeem Nicks at WR2. What you can do to rectify the situation though I'm not sure at this point. By the way, exactly how few defenses were available that you thought the Vikings looked like your best bet?

Lol at the Nicks comment.............as far as the Vikes go I guess I was just trying to be cute. No negative points for D's but huge points for special teams TD's and dammit if I didn't get a shot at Patterson as my WR then I sure as hell want some of those return points................in other words it was a major stretch and I'll be streaming all year; but there really isn't shit on the wire as most of these guys are carrying 2 D's now since we expanded our universe.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think I'm gonna roll with Nicks this week..............footballs should be a flyin' and Nicks would almost have to stumble into some decent numbers..............hope the Donkeys run D starts the season the same way they did last year; Luck will have to chuck it 40-50 times.........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'm gonna roll with Nicks this week..............footballs should be a flyin' and Nicks would almost have to stumble into some decent numbers..............hope the Donkeys run D starts the season the same way they did last year; Luck will have to chuck it 40-50 times.........

Well they do only have to stop Trich and Bradshaw. . Pretty decent odds there

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they do only have to stop Trich and Bradshaw. . Pretty decent odds there

That's what I was thinking.................also be nice if Latimer could have a decent game (not counting on it) and maybe I could use him as trade bait to upgrade Nicks..............