• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was supposed to miss 2 to 5 weeks with a TORN hamstring. He came back after just 1 missed game, and saved the Bears' season with 2 great game winning drives. He did it with his top receivers and offensive linemen injured. He scrambled and ran on a bad hamstring. During the broadcast, John Lynch said that Cutler is one of the toughest players in the NFL. Never question this guy's toughness or courage. He really inspired his teammates the last 2 weeks. I know he's not an elite QB, but he's a good QB and one of the toughest players in the league. He takes way too much unfair criticism. I have a feeling the last several years of Jay's career under Fox/Gase are going to be the best years of his career. It looks like a very good fit. You can see the Bears are going to be a very good team under Fox when they get healthy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was supposed to miss 2 to 5 weeks with a TORN hamstring. He came back after just 1 missed game, and saved the Bears' season with 2 great game winning drives. He did it with his top receivers and offensive linemen injured. He scrambled and ran on a bad hamstring. During the broadcast, John Lynch said that Cutler is one of the toughest players in the NFL. Never question this guy's toughness or courage. He really inspired his teammates the last 2 weeks. I know he's not an elite QB, but he's a good QB and one of the toughest players in the league. He takes way too much unfair criticism. I have a feeling the last several years of Jay's career under Fox/Gase are going to be the best years of his career. It looks like a very good fit. You can see the Bears are going to be a very good team under Fox when they get healthy.
You've been gone awhile. I thought you might have found a different guy to obsess about......

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised to see him back so soon, and yes, these have been a couple of possible season-saving victories. They looked dead in the water.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still a poor leaders at the QB position...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leader crap is so overrated. Either you are good player or you are not. Most would say Tebow is a great leader but that hasn't helped him stay in the NFL and I'm a huge Tebow fan.

That's BS... Leadership at the QB position is a huge intangible that great QB's have... It's the only reason Tebow had the amount of success he did during that short time... He sure in helk wasn't a good QB but his leadership abilities rallied the team together enough during that span to win some games in Denver...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leader crap is so overrated. Either you are good player or you are not. Most would say Tebow is a great leader but that hasn't helped him stay in the NFL and I'm a huge Tebow fan.

BS, leadership goes a long way and is a big part of QB job are you going :crazy:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have Cutler feed Marquees the ball

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still a poor leaders at the QB position...

What Cutler did the last 2 weeks did show leadership. He played injured and rallied his team, despite the offense being depleted with injuries.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been gone awhile. I thought you might have found a different guy to obsess about......

I decided to make a triumphant return. I'll stick around for the rest of the season.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all of this evidence there is really only one possibility. . .

The Bears killed Jay Cutler and brought in a look alike to wear his uniform! I demand DNA testing! This scandle will be so huge Boston will flood from Patriots fans creaming their panties!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? You're crazy. If anything leadership at the QB position is the most underrated attribute a QB can have, look at all the successful QB's in the NFL today and tell me that they aren't great leaders.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's posts like this that makes me wonder why we can't place multiple ratings on posts. Clearly a facepalm and pile of shit are warranted.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler's no elite QB but the flak he gets is a bit much. Guy's pretty solid.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has always been a talented player, it's his attitude that has gotten in his way more often than not.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has always been a talented player, it's his attitude that has gotten in his way more often than not.
Is it his attitude or body language? In the end, Jay can play, but there are times where he'll kill his team with the brain dead play.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it his attitude or body language? In the end, Jay can play, but there are times where he'll kill his team with the brain dead play.
In a lot of ways his skill set is very similar to what Favre had for GB back in the day. Only big difference is his charisma and the way he reacts to bad situations.