• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Javier Lopez agrees new three-year Giants contract

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on. Another piece to the puzzle in place. Top notch lefty reliever who is also a great dude in the clubhouse.

The 2014 team is taking form but that left field spot is still waiting to be filled.

I am happy so far with the signings.

Go Giants !!

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really glad we got him back. thats 2 damn good lefties out the pen coming back. Hope we can find a way to bring Mijares back, though i doubt it'll happen (i'm also in the minority with that).

LF we're probably looking at another platoon unfortunately. would love if we could bring in Morse or Hart though. just dont see it happening.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really glad we got him back. thats 2 damn good lefties out the pen coming back. Hope we can find a way to bring Mijares back, though i doubt it'll happen (i'm also in the minority with that).

LF we're probably looking at another platoon unfortunately. would love if we could bring in Morse or Hart though. just dont see it happening.

I like Mijares, just not enough to pay him top dollar considering he is the 3rd lefty out of the pen. I would really like to see a position open in the pen to see what we have in the minors.