• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jared Crick

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were gonna sign a DE from Houston, I'd have prefered J.J. Watt. But Crick should work just fine.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I got a nice consolation prize. I traded back getting some nice picks plus still got Vernon Butler after trading back! So I am pretty happy with how it all worked out. Yes sucks that the Chiefs would get Chris Jones but Butler can now be a nice headache for Alex Smith to deal with coming up the middle in his face.
2nd pick in rd 2 coming up for Cd.... What should he do?... O line?, TE ?, Safety? Qb ? What`s your thoughts Gents and whom do you think he goes for if their available? :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd pick in rd 2 coming up for Cd.... What should he do?... O line?, TE ?, Safety? Qb ? What`s your thoughts Gents and whom do you think he goes for if their available? :)

Here is who has been drafted so far...Nos' 3rd Annual NFL Mock Draft : FULL DRAFT

Got a lot of options plus with my trade back picked up an early 5th and 6th round pick so have some fire power to trade up if you see somebody that is worth it. I have a few names in mind but would love to see what others have to say.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ifedi keeps falling, I would look into moving up for him. One of those next few teams should take him, but he could come in and play either Guard or Right Tackle this year and develop into a LT.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not, sit back. I honestly like some of those mid round TE more than Hooper or Hunter just because the value of where they are picked and blocking potential (Jerell Adams, Nick Vannett, Tyler Higbee). Also i think this isn't the year to go early on RB, that's next year, so a mid to late round complement guy like ervin or furgeson late in the draft is the way to go at RB. Also some amazing depth at interior positions late in Thuney, Seumalo, and Ehinger

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not, sit back. I honestly like some of those mid round TE more than Hooper or Hunter just because the value of where they are picked and blocking potential (Jerell Adams, Nick Vannett, Tyler Higbee). Also i think this isn't the year to go early on RB, that's next year, so a mid to late round complement guy like ervin or furgeson late in the draft is the way to go at RB. Also some amazing depth at interior positions late in Thuney, Seumalo, and Ehinger
If Vannett was available in 4th and Fergusen was there with extra top of 5th Cd picked up, I think that could be some good value . If he got both in 5th even better. Depends if he sees Booker before that :) He could also get tempted with wr before 5th too :) Other than the offensive skill positions, this is a pretty deep draft.IMO.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Vannett as a late 3rd early 4th round guy, same as jerell adams, and higbee as mid 4th early 5th

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Vannett as a late 3rd early 4th round guy, same as jerell adams, and higbee as mid 4th early 5th
Prob Doc. I think the good blocking tes are going to get some love in this draft and thus move them up some. Lot more teams loving the two te sets and pound it style. Having one with good hands to boot, is gold .nowadays.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This signing doesn't excite me, but in Wade I trust.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you might look at it as a ascending player ...I am that is good .I don't think he will start but great to have his type .. I a glad he wants to be a Bronco ..

I am still trying real hard to understand what Oz did ... thing is people will say it was money but ............. and all that reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bums me out badly . it felt like the guy spit in my face type a thing ..

So when a player said he really wants to be here .. kind of cheers me up

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have a void at the position after they waived Aaron Brewer for behavioral reasons. Brewer has already signed with the Chicago Bears and his former coaches John Fox and Jeff Rodgers.

The Broncos and the Arizona Cardinals, who lost Mike Leach to retirement, are the two teams in the hunt for a long snapper.

this from 9 news crazy .. what the hell???????????

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be the fastest to comment upon a Jared Crick sack - "he really put a Crick in that QBs neck."

[you bitch and you moan - and still I try to bring humor to my fellow travelers]