• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Ihedigbo

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Clemons or either of the rookies before the other two vets. I like Digs, but I'm also realistic that he' only be a stop-gap, so getting Clemons, Dix, or Pryor (Prior?) would be the better long-term move for sure...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just the opposite. I'd take Clemons over Ihedigbo. He's one of the fastest safeties in the league and is much better in coverage. Ihedigbo is better in run support, but Clemons isn't bad in that department. Imo Clemons is the best remaining safety by a decent margin.

I think Ihedigbo would be the ideal safety left on the market for two reasons. He knows the defense that Austin is going to be running already and with Quinn being much better against the pass, they need a safety who can complement him and is really good in the box against the run.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA!

Glad I found this thread. Looks like Ihedigbo turned out to be a lot better than some were giving him credit for on this particular thread. One of these years you guys will learn to let the season play out to see how things go, rather than proclaiming that you know a player will suck as soon as we sign him. Kind of makes you look foolish when he basically picked up right where he left off last season, even though I was assured that last season was a lucky anomaly and that he actually sucks...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP is having a good day today.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA!

Glad I found this thread. Looks like Ihedigbo turned out to be a lot better than some were giving him credit for on this particular thread. One of these years you guys will learn to let the season play out to see how things go, rather than proclaiming that you know a player will suck as soon as we sign him. Kind of makes you look foolish when he basically picked up right where he left off last season, even though I was assured that last season was a lucky anomaly and that he actually sucks...

What a bunch of fucking idiots!!!! HAHAHA!!!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Thomas.

:suds:

Guy leads the league in tds and yards whatcha talking about?

Used to hear the same shit about fox as well, for years lol. I have to give him credit, hes very delusional. Not sure how he functions in the real world with seriously no level of self awareness whatsoever. Ive blocked him in the past but sometimes its fun to laugh at how ridiculous he sounds in his posts. Probably toss him on iggy again, his trolling posters is really unnecessary and childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news is the UP is nowhere close to the real world.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA!

Haha.

Let us go look at a Terrell Thomas thread and see same thing on a guy who had a "decent" season. Middle of the road last year and should be brought in. He is surely better than what we had in our own guys. Your words not mine. You were correct that shit you say does go away.

I was wrong as hell on him also TP it is okay to be wrong sometimes I guess. Right?

Guess who was 100% correct on that guy.
Wait for it

Wait for it...

You guessed RobBase and you sir are correct. Not one fricking team brought him during the season for injuries or nothing. Hmmmm? Tell him what he wins Bob.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hate when a guy does not pick up right were he left off last year. Thomas and no not the Mike one, but this Terrell guy has flat tires I guess. Damn I should of listened to Swarm.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

Let us go look at a Terrell Thomas thread and see same thing on a guy who had a "decent" season. Middle of the road last year and should be brought in. He is surely better than what we had in our own guys. Your words not mine. You were correct that shit you say does go away.

I was wrong as hell on him also TP it is okay to be wrong sometimes I guess. Right?

Guess who was 100% correct on that guy.
Wait for it

Wait for it...

You guessed RobBase and you sir are correct. Not one fricking team brought him during the season for injuries or nothing. Hmmmm? Tell him what he wins Bob

:yahoo:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, resorting to guys I said we should look at? Wow. And sad. But mostly just wow.

You guys are as amusing as you are predictable.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for as much as you like to give Micro and I shit, your little group of sociopaths sure stroke the shit out of eachother's ego's an awful lot. The four or five of you have been carrying on threads for page after page lately without any other posters giving enough of a shit to respond...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give YOU shit.

Not sure Ive ever seen micro get flak when you weren't in need of his help.

Which I must say, it's been nice to see you work alone lately.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We give YOU shit.

Not sure Ive ever seen micro get flak when you weren't in need of his help.

Which I must say, it's been nice to see you work alone lately.

Really???

images

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for that alone part.....

And so much for "I'll never be part of any group"

You are every bit as guilty of defending the boards biggest fucking asshat as what you accuse Micro of doing