• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

J. Harbaugh is doing the job right

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give big respect to John Harbaugh the brother of Jim Harbaugh. The guy might be the best motivator in the NFL right now. His style is a carbon copy of Jim and they both get that from their pops. All the stories those two tell is a classic and if the NFL Network or another show could just put them in a room for a hour and tape it ....it would be great.

John Harbaugh has done the job and his brother Jim does things the same way. I give most of the credit though to Jack the father who taught them the motto ...Who's got it better than us? ...Nobody and the Harbaugh's own the NFL in almost every way. They are the Champs in each league. Good Stuff.

:clap::10::couch2::couch2::director::dance:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes both are very good coaches

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I have to give big respect to John Harbaugh the brother of Jim Harbaugh. The guy might be the best motivator in the NFL right now. His style is a carbon copy of Jim and they both get that from their pops.

Totally agree about John Harbaugh. He's about as good as it gets as far as coaching goes. However, I think Jim Harbaugh is more of a "ra ra!" kind of coach than John. I actually think Jim might even be a better motivator than John, but it isn't a huge margin. John might've been the better coach when they were going head to head, but I'm hoping that changes next time they meet. They're both amazing coaches IMO, and we're lucky as heck to have Jim. I think Siefert was seriously overrated, and I think Mooch was atrocious. And the rest of 'em speak for themselves. So it's great to finally have a top-notch coach again for the first time since 1988.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are top 5 in the NFL IMO.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel blessed that we have Jim. John is a great coach too but I think Jim will get us another ring this year. Putting in Kaep (keeping him in) at that juncture was a gutty move that most coaches wouldn't made. I questioned it at the time but it paid dividends.