• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's starting...the annual "Jim Harbaugh to the NFL" headlines

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh’s agent “leaks” information that Harbaugh is looking to go to the NFL so he can con UM into reupping his contract and giving him a pay raise ala Saban but UM keeps calling the bluff and tells him to go ahead and leave.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t want to kill recruiting. He’s trying to start the fire under the boosters and UM AD to resign him since there is only two years left on the contract, I believe.

Plus it’s not like a coach has ever said I’m not going anywhere and then days later, left.

click the link

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true the Browns are probably getting him. That will be fun.

I doubt it, if Kitchens finishes the rest of this easy schedule strong he isn't going anywhere..would kinda suck bc they can only seem to win against the below average teams.

I mean Harballs might be gone eventually just not so sure how soon.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh’s agent “leaks” information that Harbaugh is looking to go to the NFL so he can con UM into reupping his contract and giving him a pay raise ala Saban but UM keeps calling the bluff and tells him to go ahead and leave.

Sounds like a classic Harballs move. You think he would want to move on bc it really isn't going up from here for him a Michigan

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it, if Kitchens finishes the rest of this easy schedule strong he isn't going anywhere..would kinda suck bc they can only seem to win against the below average teams.

I mean Harballs might be gone eventually just not so sure how soon.

I disagree. Unless he wins out, or makes a splash while in the playoffs (wins a game or two), then I think Cleveland would JUMP at the chance if Harbaugh were interested. Harbaugh hasn't been able to win anything of value at Michigan, but he was a big time NFL coach. Back to back NFC championship games, a Super Bowl game, and I believe his winning % was over .600. He took over a bad SF team, and immediately made them great. Now, it could have been dumb luck, but I'm sure most NFL teams would give him another chance to get lucky with their team. Even if it meant firing a no name coach a little bit early. Just my two cents.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Harbaugh finally make the jump?

My position is still that I would love to keep him, but I wouldn't be too sad if he jumped ship. I think Michigan would have an easier time finding a replacement with the talent left at Michigan. I just hope if they were to replace him, they are not exclusive to the "Michigan man" thing. I could see Les Miles coming here if they went that route, and I'd rather not see that.

So does Harbs make the jump this year, or will he try to break the Ohio State curse next year?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Harbaugh finally make the jump?

My position is still that I would love to keep him, but I wouldn't be too sad if he jumped ship. I think Michigan would have an easier time finding a replacement with the talent left at Michigan. I just hope if they were to replace him, they are not exclusive to the "Michigan man" thing. I could see Les Miles coming here if they went that route, and I'd rather not see that.

So does Harbs make the jump this year, or will he try to break the Ohio State curse next year?

I'm pretty sure his contract with UoM pays him substantially more than he could make in the NFL, so I'm guessing you shitdicks are stuck with that tard for a while.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure his contract with UoM pays him substantially more than he could make in the NFL, so I'm guessing you shitdicks are stuck with that tard for a while.

You don't think he would make as much or more in the NFL? I thought a few NFL coaches had made $10+ million now? I think he makes $7-$8 million base salary now at Michigan (I think he can make a few million more with incentives, but I'm not sure he's gotten all those incentives yet)

I imagine if Harbaugh left for the NFL, he'd get $10 million a year. He had a darn good NFL resume, although it is a short one.

I really would like to see him get an OSU win, so I don't mind seeing him stick around. Although it's not looking good that he will get it next year either.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think he would make as much or more in the NFL? I thought a few NFL coaches had made $10+ million now? I think he makes $7-$8 million base salary now at Michigan (I think he can make a few million more with incentives, but I'm not sure he's gotten all those incentives yet)

I imagine if Harbaugh left for the NFL, he'd get $10 million a year. He had a darn good NFL resume, although it is a short one.

I really would like to see him get an OSU win, so I don't mind seeing him stick around. Although it's not looking good that he will get it next year either.

Hey Harbaugh has 3 total wins over Ohio State. Two as a starter one as a back up. That's enough! :heh:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I've seen, Belichick makes $10M + incentives. Harbaugh is making $7.5 + incentives.

Why, for fuck's sake, do you think an NFL team would give him Belichick money?

His brother, with a much better NFL resume, is making $7M.

I would really like him to stick around AA forever.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, Belichick makes $10M + incentives. Harbaugh is making $7.5 + incentives.

Why, for fuck's sake, do you think an NFL team would give him Belichick money?

It's not just Belichick money. He make's $12 million. There are a few others making $10 million or more. Are you saying that if Harbaugh goes back to the NFL, that he wouldn't get a $9-$10 million offer? I think it would be a given that he would be offered that much. IMO, it's worth the gamble with the success he had in the NFL in such a short time period. I don't know if he is worth it, but it's a drop in the bucket to these NFL teams and if he can do for them what he did for the niners, it will make them $100's of millions.

His brother, with a much better NFL resume, is making $7M.

After this year, how much do you think his brother will be making? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he will be making $12+ million. They'd be stupid to not offer it to him.

I would really like him to stick around AA forever.

I would too. I like the guy and think he could still be successful. Although, I wouldn't cry if he left.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, can you think of a fanbase in the NFL who would welcome him?

It may be a long shot, but do you think Jerry Jones would want him in Dallas? Those are two strong personalities, so I don't know if it would work, or if Jerry would even consider it (I imagine Jim would love the potential on that team), but that would seem like a job Jim would jump for. Again, probably a HUGE long shot.