• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Philthy so no shocker

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens every where, it's only be "highlighted" so damn much is cause it's Philly! If Oakland had been in it or won I'm pretty damn sure the news channels would be all over it!

You can ask any season ticket holder for an NFL team and I promise you they'll give you the same damn stories about stupid fans acting like dipshits....

Now that's some funny shit:pound:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the one of the Philly fan trying to run and catch the tram after the game, train is pulling out and the poor bastard runs into a pole trying to get on......

How much did Goofdell fine the pole for an illegal hit?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I don't get all giddy with A playoff win. A year without a Lombardi is a failure. I'm betting most Steelers, Pats, and 49er fans feel the same way.

Seriously? You actually believe that 49ers fans would not be thrilled to be in the playoffs this season? Time to start living in the present.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what's funny is this guy thinking there isn't asshole fans all over the NFL...
You need go no further than the hoop to validate that.

But you have to admit Philly has earned the worst moniker. On the other hand they also have one of the most passionate fan bases.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what happens when they lose the superbowl. Homicides,domestic violence,suicides,looting etc

That part they can do.

It happens every where, it's only be "highlighted" so damn much is cause it's Philly! If Oakland had been in it or won I'm pretty damn sure the news channels would be all over it!

You can ask any season ticket holder for an NFL team and I promise you they'll give you the same damn stories about stupid fans acting like dipshits....

Sorry, I don't buy it.

There are clowns in every fan base, but they are idiots, not violent, disgusting animals.

I've never had guys throw full beer cans at me at a tailgate at Lambeau (they wouldn't want to waste the beer).

I've never had multiple guys threaten to r*pe my girlfriend in my seats at Soldier Field.

I've never been spit on at Arrowhead (although I've only been there once).

These are just some of the stories that I've heard and read. And this is from just the last 24 hours after a WIN.

Eagles fans are a bunch of rabid dogs that need to be put down as far as I'm concerned. I just hope New England is up to the task.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part they can do.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

There are clowns in every fan base, but they are idiots, not violent, disgusting animals.

I've never had guys throw full beer cans at me at a tailgate at Lambeau (they wouldn't want to waste the beer).

I've never had multiple guys threaten to r*pe my girlfriend in my seats at Soldier Field.

These are just some of the stories that I've heard and read. And this is from just the last 24 hours after a WIN.

Eagles fans are a bunch of rabid dogs that need to be put down as far as I'm concerned. I just hope New England is up to the task.

So this is stuff you have "read" it didn't actually happen to you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part they can do.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Don't forget the two classy guys who spray painted "Fuck Millie" on the bed sheet and toted it around the fine city. Millie is the 100 year old Viking fan who made news about wanting to see the Vikes in the SB.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, but you know Philly fans (not you) take the cake in that category.

Oh I do, and I also see the Seahawk fans starting to act like it as well since living up here, ( got into with a drunk at the Eagles/Hawks game)

As long as Santa Claus, Micheal Irving and Jimmy Johnson are alive the stories of Eagle fans will always be front and center

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know how ridiculous this thread is. Instead of just saying... Philly is pretty good and I commend them for overcoming the injuries instead you try to find a way to put them down. So goofy. Extremely insecure. But we do understand how hurting you are.

Here comes the 5 SB post in 3...2...1...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fan bases have shitty fans.

Even lame ass Texans fans have had their moments.

Pouring beer on David Carr's wife at a game.

Going to Matt Schaub's house and harassing his family.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I do, and I also see the Seahawk fans starting to act like it as well since living up here, ( got into with a drunk at the Eagles/Hawks game)

As long as Santa Claus, Micheal Irving and Jimmy Johnson are alive the stories of Eagle fans will always be front and center
You're spot on with the 12s. They get the most improved asses. They went from that cute little team up in the NW to a bunch of total douches circa 2012. I don't go to the game at the Clink any longer. At least most Philly fans admit they're asses. The 12s still believe they are classy fans:crazy:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fan bases have shitty fans.

Even lame ass Texans fans have had their moments.

Pouring beer on David Carr's wife at a game.

Going to Matt Schaub's house and harassing his family.

I was told it was a wet tee shirt contest

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure the eagles have had the only Stadium with it's own jail in the stadium. (could be wrong though....didnt google it)
Now talk about efficiency!

I agree all teams have bonehead fans, but through the years the Eagle fans (of course not all of em) have earned their fame.

I know when SF & oakland get together the stadium can become an unsafe place (baseball or football) but I still would rank certain eagle fans above this as a norm.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The horse was bumming everyone out with its long face. It was a deserved punch.

:drum:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youmadbro_lukevader_by_mankrikscow-d98b6ay.jpg

I never knew Vader had a turnover chain.