• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Philthy so no shocker

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new, we get this all the time in all fanbases, but only one fanbase actually owns up to it.

1) Probably wasnt this fan base, they forget:
Nearly 400,000 Cowboys fans, some of whom had to be absolutely hammered, packed the streets of Dallas days after the Cowboys beat the piss out of the Buffalo Bills 52-17 in Super Bowl 27. But after the parade ended at City Hall, Dallas fans started beating the piss out of each other “for no apparent reason.”

A WFAA reporter said that in his 30 years in the business, he had never been in more fear of his life than on that day, as people vandalized and looted stores, threw bottles at other fans as well as police officers, mugged innocent bystanders, fired guns and stabbed human beings.

2) Or maybe it was this fan base with amnesia:
The New England Patriots had won the franchise’s first Super Bowl just two years earlier, but you wouldn’t have guessed it based on the way their fans lit garbage fires all over the Boston after Tom Brady and Pats edged the Carolina Panthers 32-29.

Thousands of people swarmed the streets, and firefighters were forced to use their firehoses on a number of them in subfreezing temperatures just to get to the fires. Several cars were overturned, but unfortunately one of them wasn’t an SUV with a drunk driver behind the wheel. That dude wound up killing another dude when he backed into him and then sped off. Wicked awesome times, brah

3) This fan base would rather the world forget:
Thousands of people littered the streets of Pittsburgh again after their beloved team knocked off the Arizona Cardinals in stunning fashion in Super Bowl 43. When the sun rose the next morning, Steelers fans had turned many parts of their great city into a giant shithole thanks to fires, vandalism, overturning cars, fighting, looting and other stupid shit you do when you get hammered.

City officials said law enforcement had to respond to more than 400 emergency calls and arrested more than 100 people, and they estimated the riots caused more than $150,000 worth of damages, making it the second-most costly Super Bowl riot in history.

GLASS HOUSES, THROWING STONES, and SECH.....
at least college fans are more civilized.....oh wait

Alabama 'teabagger' sentenced to 2 years in prison

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The city, like any big city has it‘s problems, crime etc. And there are some sections where I have seen the curbs really littered with trash. I have spent most of my time in South Philly. The little corner family owned Italian restaurants are the best, and good people reside there. I love the Italian meals that they cook. I have walked from Rosewood street to the baseball stadium and back in the dark, many times. I would stop for a cheesesteak along the way. Would I want to live there, not really, I was raised in the farm country. But the people that I know that live in that section of Philly would never leave. To each his own.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you come up with that bizarre response? All I said if the Eagles lost you wouldn’t be hunting for things to criticize. It’s totally fine if you do... but are you a big drinker?
Really, You think I'd play nice had Philly lost?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cops don't take kindly to hitting their horses because it can spook them causing them to buck.

I literally watched an idiot almost get choked out by his beads during mardi gras for doing the same thing. The cop snatched him up by the beads and dragged him 500' to where they round up all the idiots for transport to downtown. NO does it right if you get locked up Sunday. You stay in until Wed the day after Mardi Gras.

That dude was probably from Philly as well:behindsofa:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Philly fans are the worst. I'll be rooting for New England so that shit hole doesn't have an opportunity to riot and loot stores. That shit city probably will regardless of win/loss, but whatever.

They don’t call it looting. They call it Christmas shopping

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23796q.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Fans so livid the Eagles got to the Super Bowl

maybe the should stop buying into the annual hype about that shitty Cowboys team

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens every where, it's only be "highlighted" so damn much is cause it's Philly! If Oakland had been in it or won I'm pretty damn sure the news channels would be all over it!

You can ask any season ticket holder for an NFL team and I promise you they'll give you the same damn stories about stupid fans acting like dipshits....
Agree, but when told by other fan bases, eventually the stories end:thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Fans so livid the Eagles got to the Super Bowl

maybe the should stop buying into the annual hype about that shitty Cowboys team
Our goal wasn't a championship this year, it was to finish 6 games ahead of the Giants. Who would have thought we could accomplish that and still suck:noidea:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new, we get this all the time in all fanbases, but only one fanbase actually owns up to it.

1) Probably wasnt this fan base, they forget:
Nearly 400,000 Cowboys fans, some of whom had to be absolutely hammered, packed the streets of Dallas days after the Cowboys beat the piss out of the Buffalo Bills 52-17 in Super Bowl 27. But after the parade ended at City Hall, Dallas fans started beating the piss out of each other “for no apparent reason.”

A WFAA reporter said that in his 30 years in the business, he had never been in more fear of his life than on that day, as people vandalized and looted stores, threw bottles at other fans as well as police officers, mugged innocent bystanders, fired guns and stabbed human beings.

2) Or maybe it was this fan base with amnesia:
The New England Patriots had won the franchise’s first Super Bowl just two years earlier, but you wouldn’t have guessed it based on the way their fans lit garbage fires all over the Boston after Tom Brady and Pats edged the Carolina Panthers 32-29.

Thousands of people swarmed the streets, and firefighters were forced to use their firehoses on a number of them in subfreezing temperatures just to get to the fires. Several cars were overturned, but unfortunately one of them wasn’t an SUV with a drunk driver behind the wheel. That dude wound up killing another dude when he backed into him and then sped off. Wicked awesome times, brah

3) This fan base would rather the world forget:
Thousands of people littered the streets of Pittsburgh again after their beloved team knocked off the Arizona Cardinals in stunning fashion in Super Bowl 43. When the sun rose the next morning, Steelers fans had turned many parts of their great city into a giant shithole thanks to fires, vandalism, overturning cars, fighting, looting and other stupid shit you do when you get hammered.

City officials said law enforcement had to respond to more than 400 emergency calls and arrested more than 100 people, and they estimated the riots caused more than $150,000 worth of damages, making it the second-most costly Super Bowl riot in history.

GLASS HOUSES, THROWING STONES, and SECH.....
If I could give this a million likes.....

We're the hardest fans in the world. And the best fans in the world. With the best teams in the world. In the best city in the world.

I guess the inferior complex makes sense when you step back and think about it.

Last edited:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously I still feel some damn good that I might just go punch a horse in the face this morning on my way to work!