• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Philthy so no shocker

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are all people from Philly bet welching faggots?

Omar the Obese slob lost his own "ban bet" not once...but twice.

and now this PhoenixEagles skid mark...bet welchin cock suckers
You have claimed this for years and I have yet to see any list ever support it.
So where does this info come from your Assalmanac?

So I just made it up for no reason. Jesus

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just made it up for no reason. Jesus
Yes.
Newsflash for you. Being 1 and 2 in Philly doesn't equal 1 and 2 in America.
Look every time you brought this up I checked and there was never 2 Philly restaurants in the top 20 much less the TOP TWO in the Nation.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.
Newsflash for you. Being 1 and 2 in Philly doesn't equal 1 and 2 in America.
Look every time you brought this up I checked and there was never 2 Philly restaurants in the top 20 much less the TOP TWO in the Nation.
But, but, but we got awesome pretzels

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le Bec-Fin is so wonderful it closed in 2013.

You have claimed this for years and I have yet to see any list ever support it.
So where does this info come from your Assalmanac?

Now after insulting me and saying the info came from my "Assalmanac" you can apologize.
Le Bec-Fin - Wikipedia

The restaurant moved to its final location on Walnut Street in 1983. Esquire described it as the best French restaurant in America and a 1994 Condé Nast reader's poll ranked it as the best restaurant in the country.

Now just simply say... "My bad, you were right" like Ive done several times.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwwwwahahahahahahahaa

it took him 24 hours to come up with a Wiki link. Top two restaurants in the country? fucking place isn't even open anymore.

1983 and 1994...let's take our time traveling machine back to the good ole days of fine Philly cuisine. hahahahahahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le Bec-Fin - Wikipedia

The restaurant moved to its final location on Walnut Street in 1983. Esquire described it as the best French restaurant in America and a 1994 Condé Nast reader's poll ranked it as the best restaurant in the country.[3]
You didn't just post this in your defense of the two top rated restaraunts in the US? Did you? OK congrats you just won IPOTD. Idiot Post Of The Day.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwwwwahahahahahahahaa

it took him 24 hours to come up with a Wiki link. Top two restaurants in the country? fucking place isn't even open anymore.

1983 and 1994...let's take our time traveling machine back to the good ole days of fine Philly cuisine. hahahahahahaha

Ohhh... I dont spend my entire day on the internet. Then I show proof that it was and now thats not good enough. The owner retired and sold the restaurant.
CNN Food Central - Restaurants:

Since the widely publicized "restaurant renaissance" of the 1970s, this culturally and ethnically diverse city has offered restaurants for every taste and pocketbook. (Six or seven Philly eateries are almost always listed in polls of the nation's best restaurants.) The most recent area of restaurant development is in the funky Old City neighborhood. Another popular area is the Rittenhouse Square District, which is blessed with an abundance of fine restaurants.

Fountain Restaurant—In the Four Seasons Hotel. Elegant international cuisine, with a la carte and prix-fixe selections at dinner. Consistently rated among the best in the U.S. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch—a most expansive (and waist-expanding) occasion that draws gourmands from New York.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't just post this in your defense of the two top rated restaraunts in the US? Did you? OK congrats you just won IPOTD. Idiot Post Of The Day.

Dude... get off my dick. First it was Philly never had the top two rated restaurants. Then I post proof and Im the idiot.

Fountain Restaurant—In the Four Seasons Hotel. Elegant international cuisine, with a la carte and prix-fixe selections at dinner. Consistently rated among the best in the U.S. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch—a most expansive (and waist-expanding) occasion that draws gourmands from New York.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh... I dont spend my entire day on the internet. Then I show proof that it was and now thats not good enough. The owner retired and sold the restaurant.

Since the widely publicized "restaurant renaissance" of the 1970s, this culturally and ethnically diverse city has offered restaurants for every taste and pocketbook. (Six or seven Philly eateries are almost always listed in polls of the nation's best restaurants.) The most recent area of restaurant development is in the funky Old City neighborhood. Another popular area is the Rittenhouse Square District, which is blessed with an abundance of fine restaurants.

so show us a CURRENT list of Philly restaurants that are the #1 and #2 rated restaurants in the country.

we've all been waiting for 24 hours for you to prove your blatant bullshit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... get off my dick. First it was Philly never had the top two rated restaurants. Then I post proof and Im the idiot.

you didn't post proof. one of the restaurants is closed and the other one, you linked from 1994. man up and admit you were wrong. Philly isn't a hotbed of cuisine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didn't post proof. one of the restaurants is closed and the other one, you linked from 1994. man up and admit you were wrong. Philly isn't a hotbed of cuisine.

More proof. Get off my dick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Explain how thats the IPOTD. It was listed as the best restaurant in the country (Le Bec Fin).

Now on to the Fountain...

Fountain Restaurant—In the Four Seasons Hotel. Elegant international cuisine, with a la carte and prix-fixe selections at dinner. Consistently rated among the best in the U.S. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch—a most expansive (and waist-expanding) occasion that draws gourmands from New York. The adjoining Swann Lounge offers afternoon tea Monday-Saturday 3-5 pm and a live jazz trio on Friday and Saturday evenings. Daily Viennese dessert buffet 9 pm-1 am. Also serving brunch Sundays 11 am-2:30 pm and lunch other days from 11:30 am-2:30 pm. Monday-Saturday 6:30-10 am, 11:30 am-2:15 pm and 5:45-10 pm; Sunday 11 am-10:30 pm. Reservations essential. $$$$. Most major credit cards. One Logan Square (18th and Benjamin Franklin Parkway), Philadelphia. Phone 215-963-1500.

I dont really understand your angle. I simply said Philly was known as a great food city and youre hell bent on saying it isnt? Why? It is. It always has been. Want some more....

I dont get people.

Philly is a great food town.
No it isnt
It has had some of the nations best restaurants. #1 and #2 one year.
No it hasnt
Well heres proof
Youre an idiot.

I just dont understand people. Ive posted stuff on here before where I was completely wrong and I admitted it... multiple time. I dont get the hard headed approach. No matter how many links you prove it doesnt matter.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More proof. Get off my dick.

So you admit that you were WRONG when you said #1 and #2 restaurant in America?

Got it.

Eat a dick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit that you were WRONG when you said #1 and #2 restaurant in America?

Got it.

Eat a dick.

The were once rated one and two in the nation. What else do you want me to post. I proved my point but no matter what I do it wont matter. I could get Conde Nast to send you a notarized copy of when Le Bec Fin and The Fountain one #1 and #2 and it still wouldnt be good enough.