• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its not a "losing" situation for the Lions

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a better idea. Go ahead and start the win/loss prediction thread and put me down for 3-13. Nothing Mayhew does from here to week one is going to get my hopes up again. The fucker doesn't have a clue.

Careful, Micro and Mebert are out force conforming their Communism tonight. Don't let them see you not loving what the Lions are doing.

Put me down for 4-12.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, Micro and Mebert are out force conforming their Communism tonight. Don't let them see you not loving what the Lions are doing.

Put me down for 4-12.

They could call me a punk-ass bitch if they wanted to. Wouldn't bother me. Right now I feel like a punk-ass bitch. Maybe a fresh cup of coffee and a Mindy Lu's fried pie will make me feel better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could call me a punk-ass bitch if they wanted to. Wouldn't bother me. Right now I feel like a punk-ass bitch. Maybe a fresh cup of coffee and a Mindy Lu's fried pie will make me feel better.

I feel foolish for trusting Mayhew. Obviously it was wishful thinking.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel foolish for trusting Mayhew. Obviously it was wishful thinking.

I was willing to give the guy a chance, but the Ebron pick told me all I needed to know about the pinhead.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was willing to give the guy a chance, but the Ebron pick told me all I needed to know about the pinhead.

I was willing to forgive all if he managed to keep Suh. Instead he lost Suh AND Fairley. That's like trusting your girlfriend not it cheat on you with her ex and instead she has an anal orgy w Pantera.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Lions fans could possibly think they're team got better losing their best player. Fairley is leaving for Indy. Somehow this makes them dumb and the Lions better lol
Who said the Lions got better losing Suh? Absolutely nobody did.

However, the Lions are still better than the Phins even with Suh on them. That team is a pile of shit. Garbage roster from head to toe. Everything you are posting is based on emotion not logic.

I have no problem with you calling this franchise a dumpster fire, but Suh is going to now play for a team who's dumpster burns even brighter.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions are better long term for losing Suh if the rumors of the contract are true. It could have been managed better, but this looks like a case of a guy being determined to hit the market and take the highest contract. The Lions supposedly were offering him a record contract. Sounds like a guy that was leaving no matter what they did. I love Suh, but I don't want to pay him 20 mil for the next three years

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins stayed around .500 since 2009 and their defense took a step forward.
The Lions have been a roller coaster ride since 2009 and our defense took a step back.

Not sure how the Lions are better when we only get one quarter out of our offense.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you guys sure are loyal to a guy that didn't really give two shits about Detroit. If the Lions would have paid him that type of money, surely they would've been laughed at and Mayhew would've been criticized one way or another. I'm still not sure how you guys were praising Austin but as soon as Suh leaves, the team will automatically suck. (puts head down)

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions are better long term for losing Suh if the rumors of the contract are true. It could have been managed better, but this looks like a case of a guy being determined to hit the market and take the highest contract. The Lions supposedly were offering him a record contract. Sounds like a guy that was leaving no matter what they did. I love Suh, but I don't want to pay him 20 mil for the next three years
Ive been saying for months now that Suh wouldn't be staying. It sucks, it really does. But it's obvious he never wanted to re-sign with Detroit. Reality has made this situation much easier to handle. It's a business and sometimes we don't always get what we want.

I have faith in Austin that he'll still field a damn good defense. Our cupboard isn't bare, and now we have some money to play with. We won't find a Suh in FA, but we also may not be living in cap hell for another 5-10 years.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said the Lions got better losing Suh? Absolutely nobody did.

However, the Lions are still better than the Phins even with Suh on them. That team is a pile of shit. Garbage roster from head to toe. Everything you are posting is based on emotion not logic.

I have no problem with you calling this franchise a dumpster fire, but Suh is going to now play for a team who's dumpster burns even brighter.

Bull. Suh will be playing next to Cameron Wake and Tannehill is just as good as Stafford if not better. Meanwhile our top two D players just left.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you guys sure are loyal to a guy that didn't really give two shits about Detroit. If the Lions would have paid him that type of money, surely they would've been laughed at and Mayhew would've been criticized one way or another. I'm still not sure how you guys were praising Austin but as soon as Suh leaves, the team will automatically suck. (puts head down)

Wow you sure are loyal to a GM who continues to fail. Everyone here got crabby when I bitched about your black Jesus not opting on Fairleys 5th year and now look. He's the 2nd best FA DT only behind Suh and he's leaving.

But nah guys it's not a losing situation. Lol

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL black jesus.

I know how Suh feels right now!

(violin plays) I know what it feels like to have all my former girls swinging on my nuts even after I left. They told be I was the best ever, that I couldn't be replaced and worth every last dime they had in their pockets even if it meant they would struggle to feed themselves.

But I left, only to know that my nuts would continuously be swung on as the best man alive! Yessssss......

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never coming back here because we could never get by Green Bay.
We can't get by Green Bay and you think the Dolphins are going to get past the Pats???:pound: They aren't even better than Buffalo.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been saying for months now that Suh wouldn't be staying. It sucks, it really does. But it's obvious he never wanted to re-sign with Detroit. Reality has made this situation much easier to handle. It's a business and sometimes we don't always get what we want.

I have faith in Austin that he'll still field a damn good defense. Our cupboard isn't bare, and now we have some money to play with. We won't find a Suh in FA, but we also may not be living in cap hell for another 5-10 years.

Faith in bubbles. At least you admit it.

We can't get by Green Bay and you think the Dolphins are going to get past the Pats???:pound: They aren't even better than Buffalo.

You called my post bullshit which means you either think Wake is not a star, Stafford is better than Tannehill or you're denying we just lost both DTs.

Let's just say we're not on the same page. But, we never are.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called my post bullshit which means you either think Wake is not a star, Stafford is better than Tannehill or you're denying we just lost both DTs.

Let's just say we're not on the same page. But, we never are.

I called it bullshit because I was tiring of you applying that rating to everyone else's posts. I think its a stupid emoticon. I am sure that everyone feels different about its usage but I would rather you actually type out a statement calling me a fucking idiot. It's not going to hurt my feelings.

I don't think Wake is any better than Ziggy, I see no LB's on the Dolphins as good as Levy, no definitive difference in their DB's and we haven't signed one single FA yet to see just what other pieces we might add. I think our depth is better and so is our coaching on that side of the ball. IMO the Lions are still better on defense than the Phins.

Yes, I think Stafford is way better than Tannehill. It's not even close and Tannehill has no weapons either.

It certainly appears that we have lost both DT's. But we haven't had a chance to see who their replacements are either. We didn't miss a beat with Fairley out of the lineup and he has been a complete disappointment his entire career despite having Suh right next to him. Not a big loss at all. Many people wanted to trade him last offseason in fact. The fat, lazy shit only stepped it up a little in his contract year hoping to get paid.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a stupid eom on too. In fact this whole new V2 reminds me of what Facebook used to be.

Bad couple of weeks. I'm pissed. No apologies but also nothing personal.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think Stafford is way better than Tannehill. It's not even close and Tannehill has no weapons either..

Tannehill outplayed Stafford last year w lesser weapons. Nothing recent supports this claim.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill outplayed Stafford last year w lesser weapons. Nothing recent supports this claim.

Dolphins weren't in the playoffs last year having played even more of a cupcake schedule than we did. I don't know if that means he outplayed him. I don't remember Joe Montana posting huge stats either, same with Terry Bradshaw, but they won. Stafford won 11, Tannehill 8. But I would rather bang his wife than Staffords. He wins there.

No apologies but also nothing personal.

Never took it that way. I'm just not ready to bash anyone other than The Clown Show at this point and call the season lost already. They have a chance IMO to make us a better team even without Suh and Fairley. But they haven't had that chance yet.

You wont be alone in bashing them if they fail the rest of the offseason. Nobody hates them more than me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could hand choose the remaining FAs left to plug the holes left behind by Suh and Fairley and the team would be nowhere close to being as good as last year w them.

I'm not even excited for FA. Who cares??? They just LOST the top two FA DTs. What's there to put faith into?