• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL IT'S MELTDOWN TIME! Week 4

Who you calling the wambulance for?

• Whoregon Cucks

• Okrahomo St.

• Cowbell Ringing Retard U

• Vagina Tech Chokies

Results are only viewable after voting.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Harbaugh should be fired for being an idiot with his play calling against Michigan State year one?
Nah, he made the right choice (punt) but the wrong punt coverage. Not quite in the same category.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he made the right choice (punt) but the wrong punt coverage. Not quite in the same category.
He made the wrong choice running up the gut three straight plays instead of going off end which would have killed off all the time left? Not to mention after two near blocked punts earlier in the game he wasn’t in max protect with gunners going down to tackle no one was the right choice?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made the wrong choice running up the gut three straight plays instead of going off end which would have killed off all the time left? Not to mention after two near blocked punts earlier in the game he wasn’t in max protect with gunners going down to tackle no one was the right choice?
Sure, play calls are play calls. But choosing to run a play vs. kneel is in a totally different category of stupid.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Harbaugh should be fired for being an idiot with his play calling against Michigan State year one?

Nooooo! No! Harbs should be given that lifetime contract

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved this one:

When I die I want NICK FITZGERALD to lower me into my grave so he can let me down one more time

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started watching the Oregon-Stanford game right before Oregon's no-score that would have put them up 38-17. I thought calling that TD back was a lot more iffy that the score they allowed by Stanford just a short while later. That guy clearly landed out of bounds & I didn't see a single camera angle that showed him breaking the plane of the endzone with the football.

Virginia Tech definitely had the worst meltdown; but the second worse was Oklahoma State's embarrassment at home to the Red Raiders. The other nominees weren't even close.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that I audibly say "Yes!" every week when I see this thread?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...gotta give it to Misses State simply because of the dude at the end freaking the fuck out

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I’m fucking sick of it. I’m sick of going into every thread and seeing countless people telling me to relax because my quarterback “is such a tough QB”..
There is nothing fucking tough about a QB that 1.3 rushes per fucking carry...
There is nothing fucking tough about a quarterback that is on pace for FEWER touchdowns than he had last season with a FUCKING DAN MULLEN COACHED TEAM.
There is NOTHING FUCKING VALUABLE ABOUT A QUARTERBACK THAT COLLAPSES AS SOON AS OSIRUS MITCHELL IS FUCKING COVERED.
But I have to go into every FUCKING single thread in this sub about his tough and listen to countless people tell me to calm down because dude your QB is so tough bra
No stfu YOU DONT TELL ME HOW TO FEEL. My team hasn’t made the FUCKING SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME since 1998. I’ve heard this rebuilding term thrown around for a FUCKING decade so don’t even talk to me about trusting some goddamn process BULLDOGS fans I’m sick of my team
When I die I want NICK FITZGERALD to lower me into my grave so he can let me down one more time
AND ITS FUCKING RAINING RIGHT NOW IN THIS GODDAMN TOWN"

This dude totally lost his shit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“ I’m not watching the games anymore cause I have too may chores to do cause I’m Mr. Mommy”

Derp

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the ODU win over Tech take over the #1 spot from App st vs Michigan?

Not a chance. Old Dominion is FBS, App St at the time they beat the #5 team in the nation was FCS.

App St still holds #1. After that it is a toss up Liberty/Baylor, Howard/UNLV, Va Tech/James Madison, VaTech/ Old Dominion... Va Tech better get it together and stop losing like this.

Not like I can talk... Nebraska could very well be added to the list if we manage to lose to Bethune.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved this one:

Yep...best one IMO.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I’m fucking sick of it. I’m sick of going into every thread and seeing countless people telling me to relax because my quarterback “is such a tough QB”..
There is nothing fucking tough about a QB that 1.3 rushes per fucking carry...
There is nothing fucking tough about a quarterback that is on pace for FEWER touchdowns than he had last season with a FUCKING DAN MULLEN COACHED TEAM.
There is NOTHING FUCKING VALUABLE ABOUT A QUARTERBACK THAT COLLAPSES AS SOON AS OSIRUS MITCHELL IS FUCKING COVERED.
But I have to go into every FUCKING single thread in this sub about his tough and listen to countless people tell me to calm down because dude your QB is so tough bra
No stfu YOU DONT TELL ME HOW TO FEEL. My team hasn’t made the FUCKING SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME since 1998. I’ve heard this rebuilding term thrown around for a FUCKING decade so don’t even talk to me about trusting some goddamn process BULLDOGS fans I’m sick of my team
AND ITS FUCKING RAINING RIGHT NOW IN THIS GODDAMN TOWN"

This dude totally lost his shit.

This was definitely the best one

Though I think the best meltdown of the week happened here on the Hoops, courtesy of OD

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was definitely the best one

Though I think the best meltdown of the week happened here on the Hoops, courtesy of OD
It's still going on...so we have that to be thankful for...and Thanksgiving isn't for 8 weeks or so... I'm giving thanks early this year, so if that early Thanksgiving break comes I won't miss giving back to him

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still going on...so we have that to be thankful for...and Thanksgiving isn't for 8 weeks or so...

Agreed I knew we were in for a fun ride this week when he blamed Texas A&M ditching Oregon's home and home for Clemson for the loss then started a thread saying that Texas ruled the state to try to troll A&M.