• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its A Shame About Mookie Betts

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it would get a lot easier once you stopped letting facts get in the way. Bravo to reaching a new level.

I already gave you the facts.

You pitched a fit and went as hominem.

You liberals are all the same.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What facts did you give? Let me ask you a simple question:

When Trump “revoked” the invitation, was it before or after they had said they weren’t going?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Trump “revoked” the invitation, was it before or after they had said they weren’t going?
Who gives a fuck about those racists who won't go to the White House. Good lord they are still crying over 2016.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be totally different if they just said they think the event is a waste of time.

they're mad the inferior president isn't there anymore, simply cause the weaker predecessor was black.
It would be totally different if they just said they think the event is a waste of time.

they're mad the inferior president isn't there anymore, simply cause the weaker predecessor was black.
Pretty sure President Obama is a mulatto, only part *****.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the White House and seeing Trump is political no matter how you look at it. Mookie by saying what he said, didn't want to get political. Mookie doesn't want to go to the White House AND THAT IS HIS RIGHT!!!!
And criticizing him is ours.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me what facts that you've given.

I'm a centrist that's been disillusioned with the liberals (and the Dems as a whole) and likes what some true conservatives have to say.

But again, give me some FACTS.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the White House and seeing Trump is political no matter how you look at it. Mookie by saying what he said, didn't want to get political. Mookie doesn't want to go to the White House AND THAT IS HIS RIGHT!!!!
My point was to keep the political crap off this subforum and on the politics board instead.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a centrist that's been disillusioned with the liberals (and the Dems as a whole) and likes what some true conservatives have to say.

Trump disinvites the warriors before they decided.

That’s what happened. Curry criticized him for his stance on the nfl guys who don’t know statistics and he disinvites them.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before.

that's pretty clear.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trump is a centrist. lol

It's clear that trump revoked it before there was any formal declining by the Warriors.

Even Adam Silver said it was trump revoking.

jesus, yall have TDS.

This isn't that hard.

If the dude said the sky is blue you and willie mayes hays over here would claim it was magenta.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From his wiki page:

M
arkus Lynn "Mookie" Betts

Betts' parents chose his name in part to form the initials MLB, matching those of Major League Baseball. He has attributed his nickname Mookie to his parents watching former NBA guard Mookie Blaylock play basketball shortly after Betts was born. Betts has stated that he has never met Blaylock.
Good gravy ... people amaze me. They had 20-some years to prepare the script for this.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gravy ... people amaze me. They had 20-some years to prepare the script for this.

He should’ve met him At least once he made the big leagues

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in Mookie's shoes, I would have at least have checked out if Melania, Ivanka, and or Tiffany Trump were going to attend the "party". I'd swallow a Big Mac to get a first hand look at any or all of those three. (Keep that skanky Conway babe away though...that would bring up my fries.)

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, this has all happened before, many times i.e. - Obama and a couple members of the 72 Dolphins, etc., etc.,

hence, have an open house

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before.

that's pretty clear.

So...when Trump mentioned Steph’s “hesitance” to attend, he was just being prescient?

C’mon man. Deal in facts. Steph and Durant said they wouldn’t go and then (and only then) Trump rescinded the invite. He didn’t do so until after they already said they weren’t going and specifically mentioned Steph’s reluctance to attend as the reason why he disinvited them.

If you’re so deep up Trump’s ass that you can’t acknowledge the documented facts of the situation, there’s no reason to ever talk to you. You’re immune to truth.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...when Trump mentioned Steph’s “hesitance” to attend, he was just being prescient?

C’mon man. Deal in facts. Steph and Durant said they wouldn’t go and then (and only then) Trump rescinded the invite. He didn’t do so until after they already said they weren’t going and specifically mentioned Steph’s reluctance to attend as the reason why he disinvited them.

If you’re so deep up Trump’s ass that you can’t acknowledge the documented facts of the situation, there’s no reason to ever talk to you. You’re immune to truth.

The team didn’t say they weren’t going and even issued a statement after trump revoked. So did silver.

Hesitation by just 2 of 13 players,doesn’t mean anything was official.

Just like I said. Nothing official.