• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its A Shame About Mookie Betts

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team didn’t say they weren’t going and even issued a statement after trump revoked. So did silver.

Hesitation by just 2 of 13 players,doesn’t mean anything was official.

Just like I said. Nothing official.

Now you’re just splitting hairs to be disingenuous. The simple fact of the matter, the actual fucking truth, is Trump disinvited the team after its two biggest stars said they weren’t going. It was a silly and childish response by a petty man. Celebrate it if you will, but it was a “you can’t break up with me because I’m breaking up with you first” move. The response usually reserved for eighth graders the first time they got dumped.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you’re just splitting hairs to be disingenuous. The simple fact of the matter, the actual fucking truth, is Trump disinvited the team after its two biggest stars said they weren’t going. It was a silly and childish response by a petty man. Celebrate it if you will, but it was a “you can’t break up with me because I’m breaking up with you first” move. The response usually reserved for eighth graders the first time they got dumped.

Adam silver and the warriors press team disagree with you.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re beyond help. Enjoy being a cheerleader.

Try using some facts next time.

It will help.

You’re the one blindly supporting a bunch of anti Athletes who acted like petulant children.

FYI some guys wanted to do more than a meet and greet.

The bratty behavior of curry and Durant ended any hope of that.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try using some facts next time.

It will help.

You’re the one blindly supporting a bunch of anti Athletes who acted like petulant children.

FYI some guys wanted to do more than a meet and greet.

The bratty behavior of curry and Durant ended any hope of that.

Curry and Durant didn’t disinvite them. Trump did. Not sure why you’re having problem admitting that other than you’re having trouble seeing the keyboard with Trump’s cock down your gullet.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigots generally can't understand why nobody agrees with them and they assume that you are anti-American for not believing the same things they believe. To that end, they are paranoid and afraid they will have to come out of their safe space where everything makes perfect sense to them.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is Trump, of course, but I think something like this I'd bite my tongue and attend.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is Trump, of course, but I think something like this I'd bite my tongue and attend.

You mean the best president if his life?

Yes he is

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Donald invited Ted Williams' head to the event to take Mookie's place, he is going to plant a MAGA cap on it and toss it into the crowd like a roll of paper towels