• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It Needs To Be Said

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Thread is about Aaron Rodgers and predictably turned into a "but..but....my Tawmmmmy Brady" thread. Nice try with this attempt to deflect and make it about Seattle like every other god damn thread you post in though.

And just so we're clear both guys are super gay. Like real gay. But only one was gay enough to leave his first baby mama when he found out she was pregnant because he didn't think their son would be hot enough to make out with.
Ooohhhh.....

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best QB in the NFL.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best QB in the NFL.

46310abbac3ec028da14f09d33efb213.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep down Rexy knows. That’s why he flocks to every Rodgers thread to post Brady pictures.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how's the gimp holding up? I hear he's questionable this week.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep down Rexy knows. That’s why he flocks to every Rodgers thread to post Brady pictures.

derp

I'll take a winner over a brittle stat queen every time. Busting balls on the uber-defensive
Packers' fans is just icing on the cake.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the o/u on how long A-Rodg limps this week?

1. Until Pre-game warm ups are over?
2. Walking out to the coin toss?
3. Walking back from the coin toss?
4. First play he needs to escape the pocket?
5. Once the Pack is losing and need another "miraculous" come back?

Double up with this parlay if you want?

Does he limp after the game?
1. If GB wins?
2. If GB loses?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, Let's be honest, there is no way to compare Brady vs. Rodgers with an equal supporting cast of offensive players.

For the most part Brady has been protected by a good offensive line and Rodgers has not had this luxury. We will never know what Rodgers stats might be if he had been the PATS QB during the Brady years. We will never know what Brady's stats might be if he had been the Packers QB during this same period of time so we are debating nonsense here. All I can say is that I have seen both of these QBs make many fabulous plays.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Thread is about Aaron Rodgers and predictably turned into a "but..but....my Tawmmmmy Brady" thread. Nice try with this attempt to deflect and make it about Seattle like every other god damn thread you post in though.

And just so we're clear both guys are super gay. Like real gay. But only one was gay enough to leave his first baby mama when he found out she was pregnant because he didn't think their son would be hot enough to make out with.

Sounds like you're talking from experience? To each their own.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OBTW dipstick it was one of your 12s that first brought Brady into this thread.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, Let's be honest, there is no way to compare Brady vs. Rodgers with an equal supporting cast of offensive players.

For the most part Brady has been protected by a good offensive line and Rodgers has not had this luxury. We will never know what Rodgers stats might be if he had been the PATS QB during the Brady years. We will never know what Brady's stats might be if he had been the Packers QB during this same period of time so we are debating nonsense here. All I can say is that I have seen both of these QBs make many fabulous plays.

Offensive line pass protection looks a LOT different depending on the QB here.

Take Pats in 07-09. Same starters on that line. Light, Koppen, Mankins, Neal, Kaczur.

07 Brady 21 sacks to 578 pass attempts
08 Cassel 47 sacks to 516 pass attempts
09 Brady 16 sacks to 565 pass attempts

Same a couple years ago when Brady was suspended for 4 games
Pats w/o Brady gave up 9 sacks in 4 games without Brady, and 15 in the 12 games with him.

QB's not trying to extend plays make it easier on their lines (only block a spot 5 yards behind center for 3 seconds) than ones looking to evade the rush and extend the play. Its a risk that comes with the reward of more athletic QB's.

Both are elite QB's though.

Belichick is still looking to get up to .500 as a Patriot coach without Brady.

Belichick overall is 47-52 with 1 playoff appearance in 6 years without Brady as his starter.

Sure, having Brady allowed Belichick the consistency to prove his system works. But Rex Ryan is a better winning coach without Brady than Belichick without Brady.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is the most important person on any team in the NFL. The Packers, as a whole, are a shell of themselves when he's not healthy. He has the most impact on his team out of any other player in the league. It's a team sport, but Aaron Rodgers can change the landscape of the Packers just by being healthy or injured. No other team has a player that they can say that about. It was proven last night.
Brady is just as, if not more, important to his team

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon... Good teams? The Packers are hardly a good team w/o Rodgers. GB is AR, then a bunch of mediocre players.

Explain to us how that "bunch of mediocre players" beat the Bears last year with Brett Hundley at QB. I got time...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. They played conservative on both sides of the ball, after playing very aggressive in the first half. Like I already stated, they coached not to lose instead of, to win.
No. It was the two asshole holdouts on their defense who were out of shape and could not perform in the 2nd half.