• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It Needs To Be Said

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but Brady can't throw it and catch it, or play defense... so you gotta have something there... Any team is better with Brady though, without a doubt..
We saw first hand he can't catch it:mad2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDaniels drafted Robert Ayers in the first round. Knowshon was 12th overall. Both where WAY overdrafted. Even Thomas and Decker could be argued as overdrafted, as both were injured going into the draft. You also conveniently skipped over Tebow. McDaniels did plenty of damage to the Rams as well.

I would argue these guys get a shot because of the BB connection, and the fact that none have really succeeded to date as a head coach (or even extended success as a coordinator elsewhere) would indicate they didn't really deserve those chances. Doesn't seem to matter to BB who his coaches are, and he managed to get Cleveland turned around before his ownership bailed on him (and the city).

Spagnolla (sp) brought Skippy in as an OC for a cup of coffee. Not sure how much damage he did as Spags was a big fan of McDaniel's?

You can argue it all you want but the reason they got a shot is because of the success they had in NE under BB. Of course they deserved a shot. Every year it's the same thing some team comes knocking, looking to secure a NE coach. There are only 32 HC positions. Each year approximately 10% lose their job. While another 10-20% should get fired. There just aren't enough quality coaches out there to take the reigns. Many have tried and many have failed to include the list of ex-Pat coaches.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey lets get back on topic about how great Rodgers is

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...…….

Oh I know A-Rodg is great as long as it's not a playoff game.

I'm done.

Next

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has great taste in men I've been told:noidea:
rodgerslanflisi.jpg
th

28fb63e3744aaea197e7af056e7d2ee9.jpg

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, both Brady and Rodgers probably like huge schlongs in they asses. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's irrelevant to their play on the field though.

Anyway have we reached the point in this thread where people are throwing the entire New England organization under the bus in order to prop up little boy tongue puncher Tom Brady? 7 pages seems about right.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, both Brady and Rodgers probably like huge schlongs in they asses. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's irrelevant to their play on the field though.

Anyway have we reached the point in this thread where people are throwing the entire New England organization under the bus in order to prop up little boy tongue puncher Tom Brady? 7 pages seems about right.

This is a thread about "it needs to be said". If it were about dysfunctional organizations and throwing people under the bus Seattle would be at or near the top.

Who's to blame this week: DC, OC, HC, GM, Offensive Line Coach, RBs, WRs a QB that's not black enough?

You mad bro? It needed to be said.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a thread about "it needs to be said". If it were about dysfunctional organizations and throwing people under the bus Seattle would be at or near the top.

Who's to blame this week: DC, OC, HC, GM, Offensive Line Coach, RBs, WRs a QB that's not black enough?

Nah. Thread is about Aaron Rodgers and predictably turned into a "but..but....my Tawmmmmy Brady" thread. Nice try with this attempt to deflect and make it about Seattle like every other god damn thread you post in though.

And just so we're clear both guys are super gay. Like real gay. But only one was gay enough to leave his first baby mama when he found out she was pregnant because he didn't think their son would be hot enough to make out with.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could be said about the Cowboys way before seattle, 'cept the qb being black enough.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be said about the Cowboys way before seattle, 'cept the qb being black enough.

It isn’t about being black enough. It’s about being a house black and saying yes masta jerrah whatever you want masta jerrah.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to topic — maybe the packers should get a better back up.

Deshoen Kiser shouldn’t be holding any clipboards.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Brady calls Rodgers the GOAT, he's being humble. When Rodgers calls Brady the GOAT he's correct. Sure, whatever.

Look, defining who the GOAT is is purely subjective. Both QBs are the elite of the elites. Fans can go back and forth with stats and plays and quotes about who said/did what, but there's no list of things to cross off that will definitively label a player the GOAT.

Five rings are great, but it's still a team game. A QB, despite being the most important player on the field in today's NFL, still needs a ton of help from other players. Brady has scored fewer than 20 points in post season games seven times (all losses). Rodgers has never scored fewer than 20 in a playoff loss. It's logical to conclude Brady is a bigger reason for Patriots losses than Rodgers is for Packers losses.

I know I'll never convince Patriots fans that Rodgers is better than Brady. They'll never convince me of the opposite. But it's awesome that Rodgers gives Packers fans enough ammunition to make it a good debate without the rings.
I don't know about that... When AR is not in the game (brittleitis) the Packers suck. He alone determines if they are 11-5 or 5-11. The same really can't be said about TB.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams take advantage of mistakes afforded them by their opponents.

The Packers did, the Bears did not.
c'mon... Good teams? The Packers are hardly a good team w/o Rodgers. GB is AR, then a bunch of mediocre players.