• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It may not be in 2017, but...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it couldn't hurt could it? So basically, your recipe for beating Golden State is to beat them at their own game? Great plan einstein...

Th Thunder had plenty of rim protection, the only reason the Thunder lost to them was because they didn't have any other play-makers/ball-handlers besides Durant and Westbrook.

Completely 100% wrong.

The Thunder and and Cavs defended Golden State well because Adams, Ibaka and Thompson were able to switch on pick and roll and stay in front of Curry. A lumbering rim protector is a liability against them. If you have somebody athletic enough to do both, then great, but it isn't the rim protection you need most from the big man. It is the ability to defend in space.

You can't beat them at their own game, but you better be able to guard the 3 point line.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cavs won didn't they? Say what you want about him being biased, but he's been right on just about all his predictions in the last year.

You see @Heatles84 , I could have taken you ridiculous bet on Wade back in May and had won it, but it wouldn't have meant anything as you hold little to no meaning in my life. I got much better things to do than to watch you, Turnup, and CL67 talk to yourselves and give each other blow jobs...day after day...night after night...year after year...You guys don't know your asses from a hole in the ground.

Man you can't keep my name out of your mouth. I assume you have the same problem with Wiggy's balls.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cavs won didn't they? Say what you want about him being biased, but he's been right on just about all his predictions in the last year.

You see @Heatles84 , I could have taken you ridiculous bet on Wade back in May and had won it, but it wouldn't have meant anything as you hold little to no meaning in my life. I got much better things to do than to watch you, Turnup, and CL67 talk to yourselves and give each other blow jobs...day after day...night after night...year after year...You guys don't know your asses from a hole in the ground.

You are so full of shit.

It was his hope, never his belief.
He wouldn't even bet on game 7.

Anyway, I strive to be you...:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit.

It was his hope, never his belief.
He wouldn't even bet on game 7.

Anyway, I strive to be you...:L

Yet he thinks wiggy is a 'very knowledgeable poster' :crazy:

Dude is hitting that crystal meth HARD!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you can't keep my name out of your mouth. I assume you have the same problem with Wiggy's balls.

You claim that I spend too much time "licking Wiggy's balls", but you sure spend a hell of a lot lot more time on here talking about him than I do. Before yesterday, I went a full 15 days without posting.

Go figure.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim that I spend too much time "licking Wiggy's balls", but you sure spend a hell of a lot lot more time on here talking about him than I do. Before yesterday, I went a full 15 days without posting.

Go figure.

Congorats!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we thank you for that.

Was the time spent trying to find a woman willing to take a picture with you?

Hey don't knock him. He was successful apparently.

giphy.gif

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we thank you for that.

Was the time spent trying to find a woman willing to take a picture with you?

That was one of the people I sat with at my reunion in July. You see, I got this thing called a "job". You know, where I make a living and make a difference in our world. I just don't have the time on my hands as I get to be a certain age...I could have gone out with her had I wanted to, but I'm living my time wisely. It's the same reason I limit my time "trying" to entertain you and your cronies on this board. I just happened to call off sick earlier today...

You on the other hand, seem like the type that's married to a yuppie and living off of his or her finances. I'm sure that's quite gratifying for you.:clap:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George will lead the Pacers to their first NBA Finals appearance since 2000, especially now that he has a decent supporting cast and coach...It's an inevitability.

Guy is still only 26 and will only get better and he becomes further removed from his broken leg.

Our best hope at a finals appearance is if we somehow exploit the defensive shortcomings of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love...

A prediction. Really, is that all it was? Or were you just building up your team for attention?

If you say that's all it was, I'll hold you to it. We'll see what happens in the coming years, then.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the people I sat with at my reunion in July. You see, I got this thing called a "job". You know, where I make a living and make a difference in our world. I just don't have the time on my hands as I get to be a certain age...I could have gone out with her had I wanted to, but I'm living my time wisely. It's the same reason I limit my time "trying" to entertain you and your cronies on this board. I just happened to call off sick earlier today...

You on the other hand, seem like the type that's married to a yuppie and living off of his or her finances. I'm sure that's quite gratifying for you.:clap:

Oh my god this kid's a twat.

Hey everybody, I got a job so I don't have time to go onto an internet forum (which he's currently posting) on. Bwhahahahahaahaha

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pacers in the finals by 2019...Yep, that is indeed my "prediction".