• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It may not be in 2017, but...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers in the finals by 2019...Yep, that is indeed my "prediction".

It's possible. Lebron will be 34 and, assuming he's made of skin and bones like the rest of us, all of the mileage that he has put on his body will likely be catching up to him. As good as Kyrie is, I'm not sure that he and Love will be able to pick up enough of the slack for him.

It will come down to how the Pacers develop their young guys, the moves they make and of course, PG-13's health.

Lakers vs. Pacers in a championship re-match?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to get involved in this but Cane, you and I both know that you couldn't even pull a high school bitch. Stop fronting, man.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to get involved in this but Cane, you and I both know that you couldn't even pull a high school bitch. Stop fronting, man.

here's what I don't get. he CLEARLY wants to convince a bunch of strangers he's got a normal life. what's THAT tell anyone with half a brain...?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's what I don't get. he CLEARLY wants to convince a bunch of strangers he's got a normal life. what's THAT tell anyone with half a brain...?

That he's the type of guy that his parents purposefully kept him in the basement for a majority of his life?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a grown man with some kind of weird cartoon avatar picture and have cherry picked 3 teams from over the entire country to root for and you are trying to call someone out as not normal? lol.

Wish I could have some convoluted back story where I can claim 3 different teams from sea to shining sea, LOL.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a grown man with some kind of weird cartoon avatar picture and have cherry picked 3 teams from over the entire country to root for and you are trying to call someone out as not normal? lol.

Wish I could have some convoluted back story where I can claim 3 different teams from sea to shining sea, LOL.

well, I COULD be trying to convince the world i'm some kind of hotshot wannabe lawyer. I mean, I GUESS that'd be better...:rolleyes2:

as far as the teams I follow go, at least I've NEVER switched mine. btw the Chiefs because Kansas City is where my family hails from, the Lakers because they were the first basketball team I ever followed, and the same for the New York Rangers. but hey, nice try, dumbass...

will be a fan of the same teams 'til I die. y'see, unlike YOU I never had a need to compensate for a lack of penis size:dhd:. but hey, DO continue to try and put my fanship on trial there, Wiggitywack. should be fun going forward...:finger2:

now DO cry to Mecca i'm being mean to you again...:pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least @ChiefsLakers67 is being honest.

You're as fake as Pamela Andersons rack.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ability to build a Big Mac quickly, while impressive, doesn't really make much of a difference in our world. :dhd:

I work in health care, and got congratulated for it by random people when I went to cast my vote in the primaries last May...

Go figure.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will be a fan of the same teams 'til I die. y'see, unlike YOU I never had a need to compensate for a lack of penis size:dhd:. but hey, DO continue to try and put my fanship on trial there, Wiggitywack. should be fun going forward...:finger2:

now DO cry to Mecca i'm being mean to you again...:pound::pound::pound:

LOL I think it would take a man to be a Browns fan regardless of where one resides...

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible. Lebron will be 34 and, assuming he's made of skin and bones like the rest of us, all of the mileage that he has put on his body will likely be catching up to him. As good as Kyrie is, I'm not sure that he and Love will be able to pick up enough of the slack for him.

It will come down to how the Pacers develop their young guys, the moves they make and of course, PG-13's health.

Lakers vs. Pacers in a championship re-match?

Well, I'm not entirely giving up hope on making it in 2017, but I think the new additions and new head coach will take some time to fully gel. And yeah, there's a reason why I disagreed with Wiggy's sentiment that Kyrie is an additional "batman" on the Cavs' roster. While his Finals performance was impressive in itself, he is a bit short and can be exposed on the other end of the court.

I think 2018 and 2019 would be more likely for us, though...And sure, I'm both for a rematch - As long as you guys can land both CP3 and Blake and that LeBron opts out again in two years...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guilty as charged and man enough to admit it...I pretty much had to go to senior prom with her and order to reel her in. So, it could prove to be the best thing that ever happened to me...