• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It is finally fucken over........

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK GAWD THE SEC "NEVER HAD TO" FACE OREGON IN A BOWL GAME IN THE LAST 2 YEARS...THEY "DODGED A BULLET" AS THE SAYING GOES.
:laugh3::suds::yahoo:
funny that you randomly picked 2 years. Also since when are you hugging Oregon's nuts? Didn't think I'd ever see that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pull for all SEC teams unless they are playing UGa. I get it that you don't understand that... Cool by me.

Because you know yours does nothing!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Bama and Auburn = Butler, VCU or George Mason

You seem fixated on Bama when not one word of them has been stated by me or anyone else about their playing basketball.

Point of my posts is, has been and will continue to be its a tournament style title, anything can and has happened. If you are too dense to get that, then maybe you should pick on someone else as I am obviously too intelligent for you to mess with.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem fixated on Bama when not one word of them has been stated by me or anyone else about their playing basketball.

Point of my posts is, has been and will continue to be its a tournament style title, anything can and has happened. If you are too dense to get that, then maybe you should pick on someone else as I am obviously too intelligent for you to mess with.

Only it doesn't happen that often.. Maybe a lower seed goes to a final four and you had Butler who has been a good program consistently make a couple of championships.. But it's usually a top program that wins it all at the end of the day...

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god.

change odoyle with sec

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXSIsNS4tw]O'doyle Rules! (Car Scene) - Billy Madison (1995) - YouTube[/ame]

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you missed my sarcasm

And youve missed his feeble attempts at trying to seem smart and draw an Alabama fan into talking Basketball. Will gladly talk football all night and match most teams accomplishment for accomplishment. Basketball is not an Alabama sport they excel at currently.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And youve missed his feeble attempts at trying to seem smart and draw an Alabama fan into talking Basketball. Will gladly talk football all night and match most teams accomplishment for accomplishment. Basketball is not an Alabama sport they excel at currently.

Alabama has a basketball team?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was talking about the SEC in general but you had to respond knowing your program doesn't excel at basketball..

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only it doesn't happen that often.. Maybe a lower seed goes to a final four and you had Butler who has been a good program consistently make a couple of championships.. But it's usually a top program that wins it all at the end of the day...

no 16 has ever beaten a 1 seed.

no one higher than a 4 seed has won it all.

traditionally only the high seeds make the FF. yes we have had a lot of cinderella's lately but that is only because d1 was grown to 3x the size it was back in 1986 when the tourny expanded to 64 teams

the new system of 1 & done's is also a factor for that as well

those problems wont extend to a college football playoff

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean like Kentucky, or Arkansas. Both have won titles. Last I checked, this is a college football board, want to talk college BB, we have a board for that. Point still stands, it is a tournament style post season and anything can and has happened. Funny how that still seems to be the CENTRAL POINT.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fortunately for you alabama football is one program i cant talk a lot of smack about when comparing programs.

LSU or texas however.......