• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It is finally fucken over........

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the mens team is not totally bad, they did play well against Duke, just dont have the players to compete against the elite, but they would totally destroy the women's wheelchair team.:noidea:

Basketball cannot survive at Alabama much the same as football will never be a mainstay at Duke, NC and Kentucky. Bama football rules that University and anything else is supported by Bama football.

um ==> i was joking

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5ac.jpg

:pound:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Yes, if it makes you feel better they are all bullshit, but man that bullshit sure looks shiny on that shelf.:laugh3:
C-mon man you know the kids later on well actully now they all know it's true now. They will be asking " why are there three types of Championship Trophies? and the answer to that will be?

1- they had it right the first time
2- they really fucked up this go around
3- they finally got it right.

But to nswer your quote I bet they do look nice on the Alabama's trophie case. So I ask you this BW
what era of championship are more worthy.

1- Bear Bryant
2- Gene Stallings
3- Nick Saban

Go Utes.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that arrogance(as you call it, its more like swagger) will still be there tomorrow. One game does not kill a think.

Swagger is just a ghetto term for arrogance.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-mon man you know the kids later on well actully now they all know it's true now. They will be asking " why are there three types of Championship Trophies? and the answer to that will be?

1- they had it right the first time
2- they really fucked up this go around
3- they finally got it right.

But to nswer your quote I bet they do look nice on the Alabama's trophie case. So I ask you this BW
what era of championship are more worthy.

1- Bear Bryant
2- Gene Stallings
3- Nick Saban

Go Utes.

I will overlook the fact you forgot Wallace Wade and Frank Thomas. Without Wade's accomplishments, we would not have some of the games that put southern football on the map...or atleast we would not be the school who can boast that great claim.

To me they are all equal though, and the reason is because a ruling body, selector or awarder awarded the team an accomplishment for its success and drive on the field for a certain year. Who is qualified among any of us posters to say which ones are legit and which ones are not?

In terms of actual leg to stand on legit, Any title awarded by the AP, UPI, or any other major service since 1936, and this includes the BCS and what came before that, are all legit. Why are the latest ones legit? because each school agreed to its rules and agreed to play under those rules and guidelines for each year of its existence.

So while i can agree that Utah got screwed one year of its entirety, its not like there wasnt already two conferences that were out there saying "lets explore a playoff and see about implementing one". Instead of whining about it, we would just prefer that anyone not in the SEC and ACC just say "thank you for the playoff" and move along as these two conferences wanted a playoff long ago but the B1G, Big 12 and yeas, even the PAC didnt. It took everyone being locked out of the title game but one conference to finally get the wheels moving under Delaney and his backers(nuthuggers). So now you can say thank you SEC for getting change to happen.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swagger is just a ghetto term for arrogance.

Ok so our swagger still wont go away based on one game lost.

"look ma, i used a ghetto term in a sentence":lol:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will overlook the fact you forgot Wallace Wade and Frank Thomas. Without Wade's accomplishments, we would not have some of the games that put southern football on the map...or atleast we would not be the school who can boast that great claim.

To me they are all equal though, and the reason is because a ruling body, selector or awarder awarded the team an accomplishment for its success and drive on the field for a certain year. Who is qualified among any of us posters to say which ones are legit and which ones are not?

In terms of actual leg to stand on legit, Any title awarded by the AP, UPI, or any other major service since 1936, and this includes the BCS and what came before that, are all legit. Why are the latest ones legit? because each school agreed to its rules and agreed to play under those rules and guidelines for each year of its existence.

So while i can agree that Utah got screwed one year of its entirety, its not like there wasnt already two conferences that were out there saying "lets explore a playoff and see about implementing one". Instead of whining about it, we would just prefer that anyone not in the SEC and ACC just say "thank you for the playoff" and move along as these two conferences wanted a playoff long ago but the B1G, Big 12 and yeas, even the PAC didnt. It took everyone being locked out of the title game but one conference to finally get the wheels moving under Delaney and his backers(nuthuggers). So now you can say thank you SEC for getting change to happen.

no, no, no,

going back to previous nattys while they are claimed by the schools they are not legit. a lot of them do have controversy attached to them. and thats how the BCS will go down in history. another system that had its ups but also its downs.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, no, no,

going back to previous nattys while they are claimed by the schools they are not legit. a lot of them do have controversy attached to them. and thats how the BCS will go down in history. another system that had its ups but also its downs.

Controversy and an actual legit reason for denying them as legit titles are two different things. Controversy because fanbase A feels they are not legit is not a realistic approach to denying something. If the games were rigged(with proof) or the voting process was found to be rigged(with legit proof) then thats one thing, but personal opinion of a group or fanbase(s) is not reason enough to discredit a title. If it was then we could do so with any and all titles won no matter how legit they were. Point of this whole thing, being butthurt doesnt make it less legit.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different sport, but very familiar thread

“It is finally fucking over, all that Yankee arrogance”
Red Sox fans circa 2004

“It is finally fucking over, all that Red Sox arrogance”
Yankee fans circa 2005

Red Sox fans circa 2008

Yankee fans circa 2009

Red Sox fans circa 2010

Yankee fans circa 2012

Red Sox fans circa 2013

Moral of the story...it never ends.

hcpicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS SHIT IS CRAZY!!!!!! Holla back!!

CHECK THIS OUT BOYS! HotChicksPicks - Home Page
2-0 hotness again Monday baby
..Auburn CFB..West Virginia CBB
64-43 (60%) in NFL this season... 3-0 to start the playoffs too!
All picks are up $8,900 L30 days, up $11,700 in football this year too.

CHECK OUT THIS HOTNESS!
$49.69 all Hot NBA and CBB Picks for the rest of the season AND
all Hot NFL AND CFB Picks
FREEEE..THAT'S ONLY $8/MONTH
click this link boys if you want me...
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ECV3TBWFW4M46

JUST BECAUSE I'M A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T PICK WINNERS!
MY NAME IS BRITNEY DE LUCA AKA: HOT CHICK
I HAVE BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 7 YEARS WORKING FOR
SOME OF THE MOST RESPECTED PROS IN THE WORLD!
I KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY AND MAKE YOU MONEY!
TRY ME! :)

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you did but it doesn't bother me dipshit. I hope it's my Dawgs, but if not I'll pull for the SEC team. You guys just love to change the subject by attacking the Dawgs.

I'm not attacking the dogs. I'm attacking your pathetic fandom, so desperate to pull for a winner that you'll cheer for anything.

It's very telling. Don't have much going on in MeatSpace© do ya?